8: Rescue Choi Sulli

Living as a Vampire

SULLI

I woke up with a serious headache, I groan and got up from my bed. This is strange, I was at our house, waiting my friends to come home but instead of them, three black suited guys barged in. I fought them but it's not use, and then I out. Now I was in this stupid lab with these stupid scientists who are testing and experimenting me. What are they going to do with me now?

 

It's been three days since I was brought here, I hope they are fine.

 

I glared one of the scientist who is in front of me, he smirked and fixed his eyeglass. "Your results here are all positive, later on we will put you some elixirs to enhance your stamina." he said, I smirked. "I'm already dead, so why do you want me to put some of your ing elixirs?" I blurted, "Electric shock please?" he ordered. Not again.

 

"AHH!" I felt electricity in my whole body and its extremely hurts. I stumbled on the ground and groan in pain. "We want to test if our anti-vampire elixir can kill a vampire like you." He said, "You can't do that to us." I hissed. "Oh, I can." He smirked again and walked away. I cried out, "Krystal, help me." I muttered and then I out.

 

 

JESSICA

 

"Gosh, you're safe!" Yoona hugged me tightly, "Ehem..." Krystal coughed and glared at her. "Oh sorry!" Yoona apologized, "We have to get out of here, they're too many." Taeyeon said.

 

"Argh! I knew it! This is going to happen too!" Sooyoung said.

 

"We have to find a way out of here." Seohyun said, "Let's go." I commanded and we run fast to escape from the rabids. "Why are we running away if we can use Yuri's teleportation?" Luna asked, "I can't, this tunnel has a barrier that can block my power, it means this place is unidentified to me." Yuri explains. "So, why are we going to do?" Hyoyeon asked, "Smash the ceiling!" Sunny roared and fly at the top then punched the ceiling.

 

Few rocks falling upon us, "Everyone, duck!" then we ducked as the rocks falling on us. Then we saw light coming at the top, "Holy , Sunkyu! Are you trying to kill us?" Tiffany said. "Sorry about that, I was just--" said the smidget.

 

"They're coming!" Seohyun shouted, " that! Yuri, teleport us outside! Now!" I said. "Now that's my cue." Yuri smirked, "Everyone, hold my hand!" We held her hand, then in a blink of our eyes we're on the outside. "We did it!" Said Victoria as she jumped high with a fist in the air.

 

"And we are here." Said my sister as we turn our head at the warehouse, "Hey! Why are you here? This is a restricted area." Said the man who warned us, "Sir, I'm sorry. We're lost and we don't know the way to the city." Tiffany pretended to be lost.

 

"Are guys on camping or hiking or something?" He asked, "Well, yeah, and we left our things in the middle of the forest." Taeyeon answered.

 

"Wait," he showed some strange device on his pocket, "I'll check you first if you're human or a vam--" I suddenly strangled the man and glared at him. "You don't have to check us, becuse we're already dead." I whispered. "No!" He protest, I gave him a devilish smirk, "Where is Sulli?" Krystal asked the man.

 

"If I tell you, you'll gonna free me, right?" He asked. "I'll let you go if I finished drinking your blood." I smirked.

 

~~

 

"Big sis, are you going to barge in suddenly?" Krystal asked. I the blood through my fingers as we walked inside, "No, I have a better idea." I said calmly. She scoffed, "Wow, after a man's blood angrily, you had calm again. Unbelievable."

 

"I didn't feed myself yesterday so here I am." I answered. "Did you get the keys?" I asked Yuri, "Here!" She smiled as she showed the pair of keys. "Good." We continue to walk inside.

 

"Vampires!"

 

We attacked the people in our way, I caught a fist coming in front of me then twisted it, he groaned, I twisted his head to death. Next, I covered the floor with ice and its slippery. "Whoah! Jessica, are you mad again?" Sooyoung asked, "Nope, I was just getting started." I said.

 

Other men came in and pointed their guns to us, "Don't make any minor movements or else, we'll shoot you in the head." He threatened, that didn't scare me. We raised our hands, "Yoona, you know what to do." Taeyeon whispered to her.

 

Suddenly, the lights are out, our eyes went red to adjust it in the dark. I heard a smirk from Yoona, "This is going to be fun." She said. We heard some electric shocks, screaming and groaning in pain.

 

Just in time when the emergency lights opened, the enemies are down, some are toasted and injured from the electric shock of her.

 

"Good one, Deer face." Victoria said, Yoona just smirked.

 

"Sooyoung, use your sensor to detect Sulli." Tiffany said, "Okay." She used her sensor to detect her. Few moments later, she gasped and we all turn our heads to Sooyoung. "What is it? Do you found her?" Krystal asked.

 

"I can see her... s-she's lying down there and... and..." She stuttered.

 

"AND WHAT?" Amber said, impatiently. "She's going to die..." She whispered, "We have to save her!" Victoria shouted and hurried inside. "Victoria, wait!" My sister and her gang followed her, "Let's get moving too." Taeyeon ordered and we followed them.

 

A loud crash heard few meters here, then an explosion coming from the lab. We went inside and we saw a creature, a scary creature, and a bloodsucker too? He roared loud and running like a bull in front of us, "Everyone, dodge!" Then they dodged quickly, except me. I was pushed so hard that the walls are going to crash.

 

"!" I groan as the sharp bone impaled my left leg, he opened his mouth revealing his sharp fangs trying to bite me, I pushed him back not to let him bite me that big. "Jessica--" I quickly looked to Tiffany who is calling my name.

 

"Go! Save Sulli, now!" I shouted, she nodded and went to save her.

 

I glared again to the monster in front of me, wounded my leg and trying to bite me. "You ing !" I cussed then I managed to kicked hard on his scary face, then he groan and let me go. I quickly twisted his head to shut him up.

 

I quickly removed the sharp bone on my left leg and throw it away.

 

A loud crash again and it was covered by smokes, I was shocked when I heard someone's name...

 

"SEOHYUN!"

 

No...

 

 

---

hello again! Sorry if I'm slow again, I was just busy in this exams and something. But here it is, I updated. Hope u enjoy it! ^_^