7: Krystal's Gang

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

What? She's Jessica's little sister? I thought her sister was just 11 years old. Oh, quit it Seohyun. I'm just confuse. "Seohyun, you have to run and tell them that she found us." Hyoyeon whispered, "Got it." I was just starting to run when another vampire blocked behind us.

 

"Are you running away, little fella?" A sarcastic voice said, "Not so fast, Catharine." the red hair said. "Krystal, she's not Catharine." Hyoyeon denied, she just laugh. "Oh, if she's not her, then who is she?" a boy appeared in front of us, "She's not Catharine, her name was Seohyun." Hyoyeon answered. "How can that be? She was killed by her fellow Volturi because of attempting to escape." said the woman who's taller than me.

 

"You're wrong Victoria, she better to be killed than to killed the nine traitors." said the girl with a short hair, "Are we trying to attack them or what?" a llama-faced boy said, impatiently. Krystal rolled her eyes and turn her eyes at me, "Seohyun, huh? Looks like she's prettier than her old self." she complimented.

 

"What are you guys doing here? How did you find us?" Hyoyeon asked, "Well, it's been 15 years since I left the team and create on my own." Krystal started and paces back and forth, "One of my members has been captured by the scientists who desperately wants to know how to sweep away our vampire-kind."

 

"And then? Why do we care?" Hyoyeon coldly said, Krystal smirked again, "It's embarassing to say that... we need your help." she added.

 

"Help?"

 

I saw Jessica and the others jump down the tree. Then, Jessica immediately strangles her sister, "Jessica! Do--" Taeyeon was going to stop her but she throws her a glare. "If you're trying to stop me, I'll burn your face on the fire." Jessica threatened Taeyeon, so we stayed back.

 

"Look who's here? My big sis and her gang." Although Jessica was strangling her, she's still acting cool. "What are you doing here, Soojung? I said don't ever come back here again!" She yelled, "Whoah, chill. I have come here to seek for help." Krystal answered.

 

"Help? Help what, Soojung? Ever since we needed your help, you didn't appear to us. You left your only family you had, and then you came back here just to seek help." Because of her anger, the ice are started to surround our feets. ", we have to stop her." Yuri said, "No," Taeyeon simply answered. "She knows what she's doing."

 

"Jessica, please don't kill her!" Victoria said, "No, Victoria. I deserved this." Krystal answered. Jessica smirk, "Good thing, you came back... and now I'll end your life here." and she strangles her very tight. "No..."

 

In the blink of my eyes, Krystal was now strangling her sister. "You can't kill me, big sis. You know that I can switch bodies." Krystal smirked, Jessica smirked too. "You're still my little sis." Then they hugged each other, while us, confused. "I thought you're angry with her because she left us?" Sunny asked, "We sisters don't mad at each other, I allowed her to live by her own and left, then I pretended to be angry." She explains.

 

"You tricked us?!" Taeyeon yelled, Jessica just nodded. "I already told Tiffany about this." then she turned to Tiffany, who's laughing hard. "So, why do you need help?" Jessica asked her sister, "One of my members has been captured by the scientists, they're going to experimented her by some chemicals." she answered.

 

"Let's talk about this in out apartment." Taeyeon said.

 

~~

 

We went back to our apartment and continue to discuss about it, but before that, Krystal introduce her gang. 

 

That boy was not a he, she's Amber, I thought she was a boy. The girl with a short hair is Luna. And there's Victoria, the eldest of them. The member who was captured is Sulli, Krystal's right hand.

 

"When did you last saw her before it begun?" Jessica asked, "Last two days, were on our way to our house when we heard sounds inside. Then we look out to the window, and we saw her fighting the men in black with an electric sticks in their hands." Victoria stated.

 

"Do you where she was now?" Tiffany asked Krystal, she nodded. "At the warehouse near the forest." She answered, "That's easy, we'll just bring them down in one blow." Sooyoung said. "That's not easy, you . We know how strong the men who fought Sulli, they're experts in hunting vampires." Amber said with a glare.

 

"After that, what will you do after we save her?" Taeyeon said, "Leave us again like what you did?" She added with a serious tone. "Don't be silly, Taeyeon. I'll repay you for saving her, and that was to help you too." Krystal answered, sarcastically.

 

"Better mark your words, Soojung. I know that you're more devil than your big sister." She said. "And I hate creatures who breaks a promise." She added, Krystal smiled. "Don't worry, I'll never break promises with a friend, unless it was an enemy."

 

"Then, its a deal." Jessica stood up, "We'll rescue your friend and destroy all the experiments in that warehouse."

 

"But what about Seohyun's training?" Sunny asked, "We'll continue this after the rescue operation." Yoona answered with a smile. "Oh yeah! This will be great!" Yuri cheered and punch in the air. "But first, when are we going to start?" Tiffany asked.

 

~~

 

"There's an underground tunnel here that we can enter, no one know about this but me." We followed Amber as we went inside the tunnel, "Since when you know that there is a tunnel here?" Victoria asked, "Since I became a vampire." she answered. We keep walking and walking until we stopped when we saw a two way tunnel, "So... we better split ways." Krystal said.

 

"Me, Jessica, Tiffany, Luna, Sunny and Yuri will be in the left side. The rest will be in the right side." Taeyeon said, we just nodded. "You forgot to brought flashlights." Victoria said, Taeyeon just smirked. "Don't worry, Victoria Song. I have light in my hands." then she showed her power of light to her. "Good, we don't have light." Krystal rolled her eyes, "Hey, Soojung. You forgot, I have fire." said Sooyoung who's smilling wide.

 

"So, see you later then." Taeyeon smiled and they went on the left side, "Let's keep going." Krystal commanded. Sooyoung picked two wood sticks as torches as we walk inside. It smelled like dead rats here, "Ugh! I can't take it anymore!" Victoria exclaimed, "It smelled like dead here!"

 

"Don't be so artistic, Victoria! We're here to rescue Sulli, remember?" Amber said. Victoria pouted as we go on, "Did you really know the way to that warehouse?" Krystal said to Amber, confuse. "Trust me, I know." Amber answer, "Okay, and how long can we trust that?" Victoria asked.

 

"As long as we don't find the way." Amber said.

 

"Really? Amber, really?" Victoria said with an eyebrow twitched.

 

"If it is one of your pranks, I'll never forgive you again." Krystal said, "Yeah right." said Amber and then laughs. "I think someones coming." Sooyoung muttered, we all turn our heads to her who's eyes are red, looks like she detect something. "Who are they?" Yoona asked, "They're not human, nor animal." she answered.

 

"Then what is it?" Hyoyeon asked, "A vampire?" I guess. "Exactly." she said, "And they're like zombies, tearing and eating one man's skin." she added. "Then it's not totally a vampire." Yoona said.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked, she sighed, "They're rabids, they're also called as blood cravers." Hyoyeon answered my question. Blood cravers, huh? "Let's talk about that later, we have to move--"

 

"GUYS! YOONA! HYOYEON! EVERYBODY!"

 

We heard a voice of Sunny coming behind us, she was running behind us. "Sunny, what happened?" I asked, "We... We were attacked!" she answered, panting. "No need to pant like that, you're not human anymore." Hyoyeon said, "Wait, what happened? I need an answer, now!" said Yoona, looking serious at her.

 

"Taeyeon and others were attacked by the rabids!" She exclaimed.

 

"! I knew this is going to happen!" Sooyoung said, "My big sis, we have to get there." Krystal said.

 

"We have to get there fast! Yuri-- oh, I forgot she's in there." Said Yoona then touched her temples and looked to Hyoyeon, "Hyoyeon, make a portal now." she commanded. Hyoyeon shook her head, "No, I can't." she said, "What the , Hyoyeon? Are you going to be selfish again?" Yoona exclaimed. 

 

"I-I can't, my powers can't control itself." She said.

 

"If she can't, we have to make a way." Victoria calmly said, "I can do body-flickering technique like Yuri." She added. Yoona scoffed, "You can't do that, its impossible." She said. 

 

Victoria smirked, "I can, try me." In a blink of an eye, she's in front of her smirking, Yoona's eyes widen. "I can do the impossible, deer face." She said. "Victoria can copy our abilities by touching her hands on ours, she only copy two abilities on us." Amber explains.

 

"Maybe she touched Yuri without knowing." I said, "Yes, and the other one was you." Victoria's eyes went on mine, "What? Why me? I don't know my ability yet." I asked. "Listen to me, Catharine. I can feel your powers, unfortunately I don't know what kind of it." She said.

 

"We are running out of time! Maybe they're--" Sunny panicked but Hyoyeon interrupt her. 

 

"They're not going to die, because they're already dead!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

"Geez, you guys better calm right now." It was Taeyeon. They're safe.

 

~~

Hey guys! So here's the update, it happened so fast. Its true that F(x) joined in, well I'm not just a SONE, I'm also a fan of f(x). Amber was my idol. XD

better wait for my next update! Bye! 잘가요!