31: Too Good to Slap a Shorty

Living as a Vampire

TIFFANY

I really hate going to the bars and clubs but this is a mission to find Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yuri. As we get there, "The door's locked." Jessica said as we saw the door chained with a padlock on it. "We have to get inside." Stephanie said, impatiently, "We could use the back door." I suggested and pointed to the alley right beside it.

"Yeah, we don't have to barge in with a broken door in front." Stephanie agreed with a grin. Then we went to the back door, and it's locked too. "Then we don't have a choice." Suddenly, Stephanie kicked the door to crack open and making us Jessica surprised, she turned around and smiled. "Sometimes, we have to force open the door if we need it." Then she headed inside.

As I expected, inside of the place smells alcohol. This is why I hate going in! We took out our flashlights to see and check if there is any clue, "Okay, we have to check everything inside." Jessica said. "Wait, what?"

She glared at us, "You hear me, right? Think of it like we're in the mystery case inside this place." she said. "Like, we're all going to check everything here, even the corners of this place?" Stephanie asked her, "Yes. This is a rescue mission, we have to find them before it's too late."

"Uh, okay. Where do we start?" I asked.

"I'll go to the lobby. Stephanie, you go to the counter. Tiffany, go to the tables. Got it?" Then we nodded, she was going to turn her heels but she suddenly, "Oh, by the way. Stephanie, don't dare to drink something on the counter or else..." she threatened her with a glare. "Pshh, piece of cake, I know." then we started searching for clues.

I saw drinks and bottles of beer on the top of the tables, which makes me vomit because of the awful smells, stirring in my nose. "Oh god, the smell is really awful!" I said as I covered my nose and keep searching, "Ha! That's because you never went to the places like this!" Stephanie shouted. I'm gonna punch her after this. "Can't you be quiet?" I glared at my twin who's grinning at me.

As I rotate the flashlight on the left side, I saw blood on one of the tables. I walked closer to the table where the blood is, then I saw a trail of blood on the floor, then this is the first clue I found: Blood trails. I followed every drops of it in the floor until I was in front of the basement door.

We are being Sherlock because of this idea.

As I opened the basement door with a creeking sound, it's very dark down here. I point the flashlight down and see more blood on the floor, I swallowed my saliva and slowly stepped downstairs with a creeking sound again. As I was on the basement, I checked the place in four-dimension method.

I checked the shelves in the corners, but there's a note sticked on it...

 

You're going to end here.

 

My eyes widen and was going to get out of the basement but it was too late, someone closed the door so I pointed the flashlight on the direction of the door but there's nothing. I'm starting to have goosebumps, I checked again the place if there's someone in here.

"You know? I'm curious." A familiar voice spoke from the dark.

"W-Who's that? Show yourself!" I said, then someone lights up on my face. I pointed my flashlight on the direction of light, and I don't know if I'm happy or I'm scared to see her again.

"Sooyoung?" I walked closer to her, "What the hell are you doing here? We've been looking for you." I said. "Wow, a Tiffany Hwang has a guts to walk inside my bar." She laughed, I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I really hate this idea but what happened to you? Where are the others?"

"What? What happened to them? Where's Yuri?" Now she's the one worried, "That's why we've been looking for you! Thank god, you're alive." I said and hugged her. "What happened to the others you've talking about?" She asked.

"You, Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona are missing for three days!" I exclaimed in frustration, "Whoa, calm down." she calm me down and patted my shoulder.

"I thought BoA caught you, too." I said as I placed my hand on my forehead, "That psychopath? How could that psycho involved into this?" she asked. I sighed, "Look, she's after Seohyun a-and Yoona. Maybe she got Yuri, too!" then she placed her both hands on my shoulder, "Calm down, everything's gonna be okay. We're going to find them." she said with a smile.

I noticed her shirt, her right shoulder had been notched by something sharp, "Sooyoung, what happened to your shoulder?" I asked as I pointed her wounded shoulder. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Don't worry, it's just a scrape." she said. I shook my head, "No, it looks worst. We have to--"

"No, don't worry. It will heal fast, don't worry about it." She said, "Uhh, okay. Let's get out of here." I said and was going to turn around.

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. I'm afraid you cannot get out of here alive." 

"What?"

Then suddenly, I heard the door banged open making me surprised. "Tiffany!" I heard Stephanie's voice and went to me with a worried look, "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Does this do something to you? Answer!" she said. "W-What are you talking about, Steph? I'm fine." I answered, then she glared at Sooyoung who's standing 2 meters away from us.

"You !" Then she attacked the tall woman and pinned Sooyoung on the wall, "Stephanie! Don't!" I was going to stop them but someone pulled me back. "Don't, Stephanie knows what she's doing." Jessica said to me, "W-What do you mean?"

Then Taeyeon, Sunny, and Hyoyeon came down the basement we're in, "Sooyoung, I know you're with Yuri back then. Yuri said you're going to watch movies." Taeyeon started with a glare in her eyes. "I think you know what happened to Yuri, so spill it." Hyoyeon said while crossing her arms.

"What are you talking about? I'm not with Yuri back then! I was here inside this place to open my bar! What the hell was wrong with you people?!" Sooyoung was still pinned on the wall.

"Don't play dumb here, Sooyoung! If you're here inside this place, then why weren't you go back for three days?" Taeyeon walked closer to her, "If you're saying you weren't with her, then why Yuri left a voice record on her room, saying these?" She took out a recorder with a tape inside and she played it.

"If someone listening to this, especially Taeyeon. Sooyoung has started her plan to kill us one by one, I had a feeling that I am her first victim tomorrow. I can read minds and I can teleport from one place to another, that's all I can do. I... My time has come, I have lived too much in this world. I couldn't stop her because she's too strong. Please, Taeyeon, everybody who's listening to this. You have to find Yoona and Seohyun. Sooyoung knows where are they. That's all, goodluck."

We are all silent after Yuri's recorder stopped playing. I looked after Sooyoung who can't believe she is now busted after playing the recorder, and I can feel Taeyeon's anger starts to boil. "How could you screw us up, Sooyoung? How could you do this to us?" She said to her.

Sooyoung didn't say anything and glaring at Taeyeon, "We are family here, but what the actual did we do to you? To screw us up? To betray us like this?" Her eyes went red as the taller woman didn't respond again. Then Taeyeon walked forward to her and strangled Sooyoung. "WHY?!" Taeyeon's raging voice boomed inside the basement.

"My real family is dead, Taeyeon." Sooyoung's eyes went bright yellow, but Taeyeon wasn't surprised and still strangling her. "So am I, Sooyoung. Our real family are dead, long before we were turned!" She said and tightened her grip.

"Taeyeon, please don't kill her." I begged, then she turn around with a scarlet eyes. "Do you still believe Sooyoung is still the same, Tiffany? She already killed Yuri, and now she almost killed you!" She snarled, but I shook my head in disbelief, "It doesn't matter, Taeyeon. Sooyoung is still the same--"

"No, she's not! She killed Yuri because of letting herself drive into her vengeance! So, do you think she's still the same? She killed one of ours and yet, you're still denying the fact that she's not the same anymore!" She cuts me off. "She's the reason why Yoona and Seohyun are missing and the reason why Yuri is dead!"

"You're too good of being in the good side, you always sided the good ways. But you're blind to see the truth, you don't believe the fact that one of us had been the black sheep. You are the opposite of bad side, you don't know how it feels to be on that, you don't always feel bad on what you've handle. You're too easy-going and happy-go-lucky. You don't know how to be bad, you don't know how it feels to be hurt or neglected!"

I couldn't hold it anymore and slapped her right on the face, everyone was surprised of what I did. Taeyeon stopped blabbering and shocked, then she looked to me. "Now I do." Then I walked out of the basement.

"Tiffany." I ignored Stephanie and keep walking out of the place, "Tiffany!" and ignore again. Until she grabbed my arm, "Didn't you hear me, Tiff?! Are you going to walk away like that?!" She glared at me. "Leave me alone, Stephanie." Then I continue to walk. "Not until you tell me." She said.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Because of anger, I gusted a wind to push her away from me. That makes her pissed off, "FINE! If you want to be alone then fine!" She shouted and walked away...

 

---