33: Gone with the Wind

Living as a Vampire

YOONA

I woke up when I heard Seohyun's dying screams, she's been tortured for 4 days. I can't do anything to save and to protect her. That psycho always brought me to her and watching her being tortured to death, flogging, whipping, burning her skin on the fire and even peeling off soft flesh on her. I can't stand it, I can't stand watching her being tortured. Crying for help.

BoA didn't feed us, letting us starved to death and keeping us tortured like wild animals.

"Stop!" Seohyun screamed again as she was flogged again on the back. BoA laughed and kept torturing her for 5 hours, "Scream louder, Joohyun!" Then she whipped her again. Seohyun screamed even louder, "N-No, stop it!" I shouted but Sooyoung punched me to shut me up.

"You're killing her, BoA! Stop!" I begged but she just ignored it. "Your begging is useless, Yoona." Sooyoung grin at me, I gritted my teeth in anger. "You traitor!" I cursed then she quickly strangled and lift me up in the air, "Do you think Taeyeon and the others will save you?" She said then she smirked. "Don't ever think about that, I already burn them to hell!" Then she threw me effortless and landed on the cold hard ground.

My eyes started coloring red and my nails started to elongated into sharp claws. Sooyoung walked over me with an underestimating look, "What? You want to have fun too? You want to have fun with Seohyun, huh?" Then she kicked me hard, making me to roll over on the ground. My whole body won't listen to me, I can't even stand because I'm too weak.

She grabbed my collar and looked to me, "It's better for you to be dead before Seohyun. Because you just wanted to protect her, right? Just like Catharine. But you failed to protect Catharine." Then she grabbed my nape and faced me where Seohyun is. "Now, you will see how you failed to protect Seohyun." I can see how brutal she did to her.

"See? She's dying," then she leaned on my ear, "After that, she will be her new pet." I shook off my head. "No... She won't." I denied, "Ohh don't deny it, Yoona. After she cried for help, she will never be the same Seo Joohyun you've ever met."

"No!"

"Yes, and you want to know why? Because she will be a true monster, a heartless murderer like BoA." She whispered again, "No! Seohyun will never be like that! Never!"

 

As I went to Seohyun's room, I saw her curled-up on her bed and crying. "Seohyun-ah?" I called out, then she looked away, "Leave me alone." She said. I walked up to her, "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. She looked to me with red glowing eyes in the dark. "Could you just leave me alone?" She asked.

"You wanna talk about something?" I said, then I sat beside her. She looked to me again, "I'm scared." She said and sniffed, "I'm scared to... to become a monster." Then she cupped her face and sobbed. I patted her back, "Hey, you'll never become like that." I said to her, "B-But... I am now. I can't even control myself, I can't control myself from being a killer." she sniffed.

"No. You're still Seohyun, the one who's good to the others, the one that we knew." She looked to me, "Really?" then I nodded. "You can control yourself, trust me. Just trust me." I smiled. Then I hugged her, "I will protect you, I promise."

"Thank you, Yoona. Thank you for being there." She whispered and smiled.

 

Seohyun will never be a monster, she will never be like me.

"I think it's time."

I opened my eyes and saw BoA dragging her out of the room, "Seems like she survived the therapy, Sooyoung." she said to Sooyoung, who is still grabbing my nape. She smirked, "See, Yoona? If she never became a monster, she'll never survive that kind of torture." then she dragged me out of the room too.

Sooyoung is trying to drag me again on my cell, I tried to fight back to get out of her grasps but she's too strong. "Don't be too naughty again, or I'll burn your skin." She threatened and keep moving to my cell, then I saw a familiar shadow in the wall and disapeared quickly which makes me smile.

I was kicked back again on my cell, I looked to her again, "Later, you will see your precious Catharine... in the afterlife." She said with an evil grin. Then a figure appeared from her behind, I smiled at Sooyoung, "Well, let see then."

Then a figure smashed Sooyoung's head with a heavy metal rod and fell down on the ground, "Everyone has there own weaknesses." Her eyes curved as she smiled in front of me. "Tiffany, you're alive." I said, "But how do you know where--"

"Taeyeon had the files of BoA in the apartment then I was the first one to make a move." she answered and let out a sigh, "Gosh, I thought it was too late." she mumbled then she break the chains around me. "What about Taeyeon and the others? How are they?" I asked her and brushed off the dirt on my tattered shirt. "I don't know." she answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I looked at her with a curious look.

"I really don't know, I got mad at her and walked away." she answered. "What about you? How are... you?" She looked on my long sharp nails, "Oh, long story. Let's get moving." I said and we dragged the unconscious traitor inside the cell and chained her up.

"I've got to tell you something." Tiffany grabbed my arms away from Sooyoung, "What?" I asked her. "About Yuri."

"About Yuri? What happened to her?"

She took a deep breath, "Sooyoung had been trying to kill us, now she already killed her." My jaw almost drop as I heard about that. "No, not Yuri." I looked down and trying not to cry again. "And she almost killed me if Taeyeon didn't confronted her." Then she grabbed my both shoulders and looked to me, "She screw us up, Yoona."

I nodded and looked to her, "I know." 

"Look, we don't have much time. Let's go find Seohyun." Then she started to walk but I stopped her, "You've got any food in there?" I asked then she smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that." She took out a blood bag on her pocket.

~~

"Half-Demon? Are you crazy? You said you were just a human." Tiffany looked to me in disbelief. She's been asking too much questions while we're finding the room where Seohyun is.

"Can't you stop asking, Tiffany? I'll tell you later, okay?" I said as we tiptoed out to the room, "How did you get in here? They're too many guards here and heavy securities." I looked to the other side, "You know that I'm a pureblood. I have my own ways." she bragged. My eyes turn to her, "Seriously?"

"Okay, I used myself to disperse like a wind and get in here so easy." She answered.

We took a peek on the corridor, they were two masculine guards, wearing the same black-red cloak. "Wait a sec, that kind of cloak..." I narrowed my eyes as I was trying to remember that thing, "They were the Volturi guards, but how?" Tiffany was so confused than I was. "I have no idea." I whispered.

I looked down on my bare hands and trying to create a plasma bolt, "What are you doing?" She asked. "Trying to electrocute them." Then I throw it to them, they were shaking and fell on the ground, dead. I walked to them, "We gonna need a disguise."

Then we did, we wore the cloak and put our hoods on to cover our faces. We calmly walk to the red door where Seohyun is, "Are you sure Seohyun's in there?" I twisted the doorknob and carefully trying to open the door without a creek. Then I see Seohyun, sitting in the queen-sized bed with an elegant black dress. 

She was there, sitting like a princess with no wounds or scars on her pale white skin and there's no trace of emotions plastered on her face, an emotionless look. "Seohyun!" I went closer and was trying to back hug her, but one thought from her makes me freeze...

"Who is Seohyun?"

Then she turn around, revealing her ageless face with onyx pupils on her eyes. "What?" Tiffany gasped as she heard her.

All of a sudden, I was pinned on the wall with two strong hands gripping my both arms. "What a lovely surprise!" BoA appeared in front of me with a huge smile on her face, "What do we have here? A Demon and a Pureblood was trying to save the Angel! Oh lovely." Then she laughed.

I tried to fight back but Seohyun's strong arms are killing me! "What the hell did you do to her?" Tiffany asked her while trying to pulled away from Sooyoung's grasps, "What I did to her is to reveal her inner self, like yours, Yoona." She said. I gritted my teeth in anger from what she did to her, "Why did you do that her?!" I yelled.

"Oh... So you're not happy of what I did to her?"

"You ing psychopath! What exactly do you want from her?!" I shouted again, she looked to me with a grin. "I want her to put her in her fate, and that fate is to reveal her inner self." 

"How could you do that to an innocent woman, BoA?" Tiffany glared at her, "You want to know?" Then we all went silent. She chuckled and snapped her finger, then Seohyun went to her side. "I would like you to know that I desperately want Joohyun." Then she leaned her face on Seohyun's face, that made myself to angry more. "You--" I was pushed again on the wall by force.

"I want her," then she stick out her tounge and her neck, "She's so delicious, I want her blood and her body." she let out a wicked laugh which makes me disgust. "You psycho! Don't ever touch her!" Tiffany yelled, but the psycho just laugh. "Oh, what are you going to do? Call your friends for help?"

Then Tiffany grinned, "DISPERSE!" She shouted and then she disperse into molecules. "What the?" Sooyoung didn't hold her anymore, "Where's the pureblood?" BoA looked to Sooyoung with a confusing look, "I don'k know, she just dissapeared."

BoA gritted her teeth, "FIND HER! No one will escape on my mansion!" she ordered. Then Sooyoung and the other vampires went out of the room to find her, she looked to me with a fury in her eyes. "I think I have an idea," then she winced on Seohyun, "I think you're hungry for blood, Joohyun."

"I am, Mistress." she answered blankly. "Then you can feed on demon's blood, like her." then she pointed on me, which make Seohyun turn to me, without any words she came closer to me and leaned her face on her neck. "Seohyun, don't do this." I whispered.

She secretly smiled, "Just pretend."

What?

Then suddenly, a wind came from nowhere inside the room causing all things inside float. "What the !?" I heard BoA cussed and hissed as the wind kept wind up inside. "Tiffany." I mentioned her name as I saw her like ghost coming closer to us, "Please fasten your seatbelts because it's gonna be a rough ride!" she smiled.

We dissapeared like molecules and escaped from her mansion...

 

---

Yehey! They were escaped! Thanks to Tiffany who uses Wind to get them out of there!

We're closer to the ending of the Book 1!

Also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOONA!!!! 

Please stay tuned!