10: Drinking Session with Sooyoung

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

I shot up from my bed when I heard a loud sound next to my room, I checked first the clock and its 3:35 AM. I stood up and went outside of my room, I really heard the loud sounds on my parents room. I hold the doorknob and slowly opened it, trying to peek them. My eyes widen when I saw a figure killing my dad by his blood out of his system, I found myself in horror and saw my mom lying dead on the bed with a teared flesh in . I put my both hands on my mouth trying not to scream in fear. After that figure killed my dad, she quickly turn her head on the door where I was peeking. I stayed back and run downstairs and went to the kitchen, I was going to cry and scream like in the horror movies. I picked the knife in the kitchen sink, I saw the figure walking closer to me. "S-Stay back." I raised the knife to her, she didn't listen and keep drawing closer to me. I heard her smirk, "Why are you scared, Joohyun?" She knows my name? "W-Who are you?" I stuttered. "I was going to ask the same question." She giggled, she stepped closer to me. "Who are you, Seo Joohyun?" Then a loud thunder crash sounded through the window beside her, the light flashed on her face. My eyes widen when I saw her face, pale white, crimson red eyes, blood was on her lips and a devilish smile. She was...

 

I gasped and got up from my bed, panting and sweating about that. Who's that murderer who killed my parents? Why did she killed them? I curled myself and crying, I looked at the window and saw the half moon. Hunger emerged my stomach quickly, I need blood. I felt my throat was complete dry, my fangs was coming out and my mind was going to burst in hunger.

 

I still panting and wiped my sweat out of my head, without knowing I jumped out of my window and find something to eat. I started to walk unmindedly and saw two or four men trying to kidnap a girl, I can't resist myself so I attacked them. 

 

I drink all of their blood from their system including the girl, I still want more. My bloodlust was too strong, I can't stop myself. I think I'm going to be a psycho after this, I jumped again to the rooftop of the building and fell down. My mind was going to explode in a few moment if I continue to drink again. I hugged myself and crying again, a sudden loneliness. Is it because my parents died? Or is it because I'm just a girl who turned because I'm afraid of dying?

 

"You know, if you keep remembering about your parents' death, your hunger will emerged quickly and you will go crazy for blood unmindedly."

 

I heard a matured voice, I turn my head up and saw a figure in the dark. "Here." She dropped some blood bag on the ground, "Drink it and don't find blood again."

 

"Why are you helping me?" I asked, she smirked. "I'm not helping you, I suffered like that too. I don't want to see you being a killer."

 

"I am a killer," I stood up quickly, "If you saw what I did to them lately, its because I can't control myself." I retorted. "Maybe your bloodlust was stronger than I expected." She guessed, and started to paced back and forth. "You should be more careful when the full moon appears, a new born like you couldn't control the bloodlust."

 

"Why am I going to do?" I asked.

 

"Tie yourself in a strong pole and wait until the full moon dissapeared, that's the best way to control your blood lust." She said and jumped out, I was going to stop her but its too late, she's gone. Who is she? Why is she helping me?

 

 

SOOYOUNG

 

"Hey, dinner is ready!" Tiffany yelled frim the kitchen, I jumped off the couch and quickly sit in front of the table. Tiffany glared at me, I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I asked.

 

Everyone was on the table except Seohyun, we all eat quietly. Now I'm curious, why are they so quiet? And why Seohyun's not here? I put my spoon and chopsticks down, "Geez, why are you so quiet?" I snapped. They all looked at me, "Is there a problem or anything?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm just not on the mood to talk with you while eating." Sunny said.

 

I lose my appetite when all of them are quiet and never say any words, that, I hate this! I really hate people like this! I was going to stand up from the chair when we saw Seohyun closing the door of her room, she looked at us with her pitch black eyes, and a stain of blood in her shirt. "Seohyun?" she continued to walk to the kitchen. She's quiet too.

 

ARGH! WHY ARE THEY SO QUIET TODAY?!

 

I look at them, they just keep eating their food.

      

 

I just rolled my eyes and got up from my chair, I stormed out of the apartment. I went to my car and start the engine, someone knocked the window and saw Seohyun wearing her coat. I opened the window, "Seohyun, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Can I go with you?" she asked, "No, you have to stay here in 3 more days." I said.

 

"Please, I want to go with you for a while." she begged, I sighed. "Get in." I opened the door and she sat beside me, her eyes was still pitch black, well that means something happened. "Are you alright?" I asked, she shook her head. "Tell me, why is everyone so quiet?" I questioned.

 

"I don't know." she answered, "Just drive." so I drive to somewhere I only know.

 

While driving, I can't stop looking at her. "I noticed lately, why your shirt has blood stains? Taeyeon didn't feed you?" I asked as I watched the road, "It came back again..." she muttered while looking down. "What?" she faced me with a serious look, "She 's the one who killed my mom and my dad." Okay, that explains me, "I thought your mom and dad died in an accident?"

 

She shook her head, "No, I remember now. She's the one who killed them, but I don't know who she is." she was going to cry. I patted her back, "I'm sorry to hear that." I said. She sniffed and wiped her tears out, "It's okay." she said, forcing herself to smile.

 

"Saying that won't make you feel better." I said then smirk.

 

~~

 

I pulled my car on the driveway, we got out of the car and saw a private club of mine. "Why are we here?" she asked, I pick out some keys and unlocked the door in front of us. "This is my private bar." I introduce, "You had a bar near in the city?" I just nodded. "I earn more money than Taeyeon, so I established this for some purpose. Even Hyoyeon sometimes hanging out here with me." I went to the counter and picked something to drink.

 

"You know, I don't drink alcohol, its bad for my health." she deny, I winced at her, "Hey, pretty girl, you're not a human anymore. Stop thinking that you're still one of them. You can drink all you want but it doesn't affect our brains because its dead. We are dead, we're monsters now." I said and poured some soju on my shot glass.

 

"When did you built this place?" she asked, "Five years ago." I answered then drink quickly the shot glass. "Was there people entering in this place?" she asked while still looking inside of this place, I laughed, "Of course there was, how can I build this if there wasn't any people here?" then drink again. "Well, why is it closed?" she asked while tapping the marble above the counter. "It was open from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday was closed."

 

I put down the shot glass and stared at her, "So, the murdering thing you've talking about, what's the story?"

 

"I'll tell you, but first, I need a drink." She said causing my eyes widen and pause for a moment. I laughed, "What do you need? Blood or Soju?" I stood up from the chair and get four bottles of soju. I placed in front of her, she smirked and pick a shot glass beside her. "So, tell me." I sat in front of her.

 

She poured the soju in her glass and drink it quickly, "I remember what happened that night." she said. "And then?" she poured again and drink it quickly, "I thought it was a car accident, but it was not." she continued, "That night, I woke up when I heard loud sounds next to my room, which is my parent's room, I peeked out and saw a figure of a woman killing my mom and my dad..." Her voice was cracking and she started to cry.

 

"Then? What happened?" I keep saying that, she sniffs and pours again then drink. "I ran downstairs to the kitchen and..." She sniffs, "I saw her, even if it was dark I can see her figure drawing closer to me, and then..." She sighed and wiped her tears, "I... I can't remember what happened next."

 

"So, someone erased the part of your memory and replaced it into a fake one." I guessed, "Maybe, I was the witness." She said combing her hair using her fingers.

 

"Is that why everyone is so quiet?" I asked, she shrugged, "I have no idea about that." She said.

 

"Seohyun," I called her, "Yeah?" She said while her both eyebrows raised. I was going to say something about Catharine, but I refer not to spoil her. "Oh, nothing. I just want to call your name." I said then drink again, "You drink too much." She snorted. I smiled.

 

"Thank you for hearing my story." Her eyes went back to normal and not pitch black anymore, and she feels brighten up after drinking soju. I grin, "Don't mention it, Joohyun." She glanced at me, "I said don't call me Joohyun." She insisted. I laughed, "Okay okay, let's finish this drinking session then head back to our apartment." 

 

 

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYEON!!! Sorry if its late.

Hey there! I still want to update if I don't want to, hahaha! 3 more days and we're freeee!

Wait for my next update! ^_^