36: The First and The Last

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

"Don't worry, Stephanie. We're almost there." I said as I stir the wheel on the left, she still in pain and I was worried that BoA was going to torture Tiffany like what she did to us, and I'm not gonna let that happen. Stephanie and Tiffany are both in danger, if Tiffany dies, same thing will happen to Stephanie. " you, BoA!" she screamed in pain.

As I pulled the car on the driveway, I carried Stephanie in my shoulders who almost cry in pain. I opened the front door, "Guys! Something happened to Tiffany!" I said. They paid attention to me, "Stephanie!" Taeyeon rushed closer to her, "Oh god, what happened to her? What happened to Tiffany?" she asked.

Then they gathered all in the living room, including Krystal and the others. "What happened to Tiffany, Seohyun?" Jessica said, trying to hold her grudge, I looked to her. "BoA got her." I answered with all the worried and fear. Some of them gasped, worried about her. "How?" Sunny's face went scared when she asked about it, "Tiffany go to somewhere we don't know, then Stephanie gave a sign earlier and I knew Tiffany's in trouble. The twins have connections with each other, Tiffany's life existence is more bigger than Stephanie's, if Tiffany died, Stephanie too." I explained.

Then I turned my head to Stephanie, who's leaning her body to Taeyeon, "Stephanie, where did your sister go? Did she mention something?" I asked. "She didn't tell me where, but she mentioned something like a dock, where cargo ships delivered cargos." She answered and relieved after she take a pill of my pain killer. "Dock?" I rubbed my fingers to think about it.

"Where's the nearest dock here?" I asked Victoria wo sat beside me, "I think it's Seong-ji dock, you've talking about." she answered. "Then we have to get there, fast!" Jessica stood up was going to go outside when Krystal grabbed her arm to avoid walking away completely, "Big sis, don't be so reckless. We don't know what she's up to her." Krystal said to her.

"Tiffany is in danger, so you're saying that I should calm down! She's in danger and we need to save her!" Jessica burst out her anger, her eyes went red. "We shouldn't say that we should calm down, we just said we have to do something to save Tiffany or else both of the twins will die." Yoona said.

"I had enough of losing one of us, Yuri's dead, Hyoyeon's gone and now Tiffany will be lost." Jessica said, "Hey, think about Stephanie too, Jessica. Not all the time, you're worried to your precious Tiffany." Amber spoke, making her insulted with her words. She went closer and grabbed Amber's collar, "You don't know how important she is to me, you . And I don't care about that ing badass, she's useless, she can't even protect Tiffany!"

Stephanie's last straw snapped and stood up, "What did you say, Jessica?" Now she gained her strength and trying to hold her grudges by clenching her both fists. "Whoa, cut it out." Luna tried to stop the bickering but failed, "How come you say that I'm useless enough to protect my sister, huh?" Then she pushed Jessica. "ANSWER!" She yelled but Jessica didn't answer her and just looked to her.

Then Stephanie grabbed her collar and pinned her against the wall, "Your pride is too high to underestimate me, Catwoman. I never argue with you for a long time about this." She said while still staring in her icy cold eyes. Jessica smirked, "Now you do. You only protect her because you're afraid of losing your ing clan." And that Stephanie gripped her collar even more.

"How about you, Catwoman? You only want Tiffany, right? You don't care about her, you're an ice cold princess who only gets what she wants." Stephanie blurted, then her grip in Jessica's collar tighten even more, "Plus, you don't know how important our clan to me, Jessica. I'm strong enough to protect my sister and kill you right where you are."

Jessica smirked, "Do it, Stephanie." then she leaned closer to face, "And if you killed me, who is to blame about my death?" They staring at each other's eyes in a few moment. 

"This is gonna be a stampede, everyone." Victoria said calmly while looking at the two hot-tempered vampires.

Taeyeon stood up from the couch, "Stephanie. Jessica. Cut it out. NOW!" she weaned the two but they won't listen. "If you keep fighting like that, there's nothing good will happen. It only worsen our situation, so please, stop what you're doing." she added.

"Look, we have to save her and defeat BoA for good. It's all of us, for the sake of Tiffany." I said, "So can you two calm down and hold your grudges for a while." Then Stephanie and Jessica took a one last glare to each other and pulled themselves. Stephanie sat beside Taeyeon while Jessica sat beside her sister.

"Just like what Jessica said, we had enough of losing what matters most of us. I'm not gonna let one more person will be gone on our family." Taeyeon uttered, "Yuri's gone, and my sister too. This time, we're going to save Tiffany and end this bull of that psycho."

Victoria smirked, "We'll help you this time, Taeyeon." Then she stood up along with Krystal, Amber, Sulli and Luna. "We are family." Krystal added with a fainting smile. Taeyeon grinned and stood up, the others and I stood up too, "Yeah, we are a family."

"Let's get that bull down!" Amber yelled, and we agreed with a shout.

~~

5:30 PM

Just in time when the sun goes down, we start our plan to infiltrate the dock where Tiffany was. Victoria gave a hint of history of that dock, it has been closed for 15 years and no one ever go to that place again. So I believe Sooyoung and BoA are now waiting for us to make a first move.

Well, they're wrong. Our first move is Taeyeon, Krystal, Jessica, Luna and Sulli will go to the dock to distract BoA's armed men, then the second move is Victoria, Amber, Stephanie, Yoona, Sunny and I are going to use a watercraft to move on them behind and find Tiffany and the last move, we will fight BoA... and Sooyoung.

These two have been working with each other since Sooyoung knew everything that she didn't know. The one I trusted, became a traitor and an enemy at the same time.

"Okay, we're here." Victoria gestured us to get out of the boat, as we stepped in the abadoned dock, Stephanie followed the presence of her twin. "How can you be so sure about this, Stephanie?" Amber asked her, "The stronger the bond is, the stronger the presence will come close to each other." Stephanie answered.

Few moments later, we walked in front of an abandoned warehouse. "It's locked." Yoona commented, then Stephanie kocked the door and it creeked open. "I had a feeling she's in here." Stephanie said as we went inside, I saw old rusty parts of a ship and the crates that had been stucked inside for many years. "But where's Tiffany?" Sunny asked.

Then a crackled sound coming from Victoria's walkie talkie came, "Krystal to Victoria, are you there?" Krystal said. "We're here, over." Victoria replied, another crackling sound, "Thank god, Vic! Hurry up, and go get Tiffany!"

"Whoa, slow down, sweetie. We don't have to hurry about it, it is just the beginning." Victoria replied. "No! We've got a problem."

"What?"

"We never gonna make it in there--" then a loud crash coming from the other line, causing us to shocked. "W-What? Krystal? Taeyeon? Are you there? Everyone?" Then a long pause of silence came. "What happened to them?" I asked as I went closer to Victoria. "I... I don't know." She answered but still in shock.

"I think they never make in the first move." Yoona answered.

"I planned to slow them down before you would."

We looked up and saw Sooyoung's wicked grin, her clothes are not as casual anymore, she wore a black coat with an elegant black turtle-neck under on it, her hair was tied up like a ponytail and her eyes are on different colors: a gold pupil on the left and a crimson pupil on the right. She really changed a lot after betraying us.

"Sooyoung." That's the only thought I could say after all what she have done to herself, she never wear any black clothes before, but now, she's a new person. "Are you stunned, Seohyun? You never saw me wearing any kind of clothes that is color of darkness." Her voice changed as well, like a seductive one.

"What have you done to yourself, Sooyoung?!" Yoona yelled, but she just laughed. "Why? Don't you like my new outfit?" She asked while playing a small fireball on her left hand.

"Where is my sister, you ?!" Stephanie was trying to hold her raging anger towards her, "Oh, Tiffany?" She smirked and snapped her fingers. Then we saw Tiffany, hanging on the ceiling, chained up with a tape on . She muffled a scream while her body is trying to move.

"You son of a !" Stephanie charged forward to Sooyoung but she was hit by a fireball and landed on the dusty table, Tiffany let a muffled scream again as she saw what Sooyoung did to her sister. "Stephanie!" I run toward her and checked her, she has a severe burn on her stomach which it didn't heal quickly.

Then a bird with a half-lion body roared and went inside of the warehouse and got Tiffany, "NO!" I yelled. But the bird completely flew with Tiffany. "I can summon an ancient monsters from the underworld."

"What?" They gasped.

"I'm the one who summoned centaurs and hellhounds that night, they weren't a myth." She answered while playing her small fireball again, "That's why we almost fell on the edge of the cliff!" Stephanie shouted in rage but still in pain of what she got on her. "And that's why we were so hard to lure them away in the forest." Sunny added.

Sooyoung let out a laugh, "So, who else one want to dance with me?" She challenge with a grin.

"This is enough, Sooyoung!" Yoona let out her power, lightning sparks and thunder bolts surrounds her, "Let's end this here, Sooyoung. You and I." She said and her face darken. "Yoona, you can't do this all alone." Victoria said, "Electric symbolizes fire, Yoona. You can't win over her, you'll lose yourself." She added.

"This is my punishment, Victoria." Yoona answered and winced at her, "You have to catch Tiffany, I'll take care of this traitor." But Victoria shook her head. "No." She refused and move closer to her, "We'll do this... Together."

"Aww, how touching." Sooyoung grinned, "But useless."

Victoria looked at us, "You go after that griffin and save Tiffany." She ordered. "Yoona?" I called her, she looked to me and smiled, "Don't worry, Seohyun. I'll be there after this." She said. I rushed forward to her and hugged her, "I love you, Yoona." I whispered. "I love you more, Seohyun-ah."

"Let's go!" Amber ushered us out of the warehouse, I carried the wounded Stephanie out. "Amber, do me a favor." I said to her, "What?"

"Can you find Taeyeon and the others? I need to know if they were okay." I said to her my favor, then she nodded, "Okay, you have to catch Tiffany. Then we all went to the last move." She said and run in full speed. 

"Sunny, give us a ride." Stephanie said to her, she smiled. "Roger that."

 

As we rode in the back of Sunny while she move us up in the air, we saw the griffin holding Tiffany in his grasp. "That bird," I pointed in front of them, "He got Tiffany." I said. "Okay, fasten your seatbelt please." Sunny said, "Hey Smidget, we are not on the plane-- whoa!" Stephanie gasped as Sunny sped up more to get close with the griffin.

"Here's the plan, kid, you have to stop that ing bird. I will pull him over to us and you will get Tiffany out of his grasps, understand?" Stephanie said, "But if I did that, I will fall along with Tiffany." I respond. "Just trust me, kid!"

I nodded, then she grin. "Now, block that bird by your force field." She ordered, I moved my arm sideward and try my best to block the griffin but I can't. "S-Stephanie, I can't." I said, "No, you can! Do you remember what you did to the vampire you prisoned by your force field yesterday? You can, kid. Just believe in yourself!"

I tried again but failed, but if I didn't do this, we can't save Tiffany. I took a deep breath and focused of what I believe, I moved my both arms and tried to concentrate. Believe, Seohyun. You can do it. You can do it. I know you can.

"That's it! He stopped!" I was surprised that it worked, "Come here you ing bird!" Stephanie used her telekinetic force to pull the griffin to us. The griffin roared as he was pulled forward to us, Stephanie glance at me, "Now's your chance kid, go get Tiffany!" She said. "But what about you and Sunny?"

"We'll take care of this bird, right Smidget?" Stephanie said and looked to Sunny, "Right!" She respond. "No, the altitude is too high! We might be dead if we stumbled on the hard ground."

"This is all we can do. Take care of her, Seohyun. I have trust in you." Stephanie looked to me, her eyes are not as bad as it was, it is now full of sincerity. "Please, Seohyun. Take care of Tiffany. That is my last hope." She added. I feel hot liquid building up on my eyes and I hugged her, then she hugged back. "I can't let my sister die, kid." She whispered then I nodded.

"I have a wish for you, Steph. Don't get killed." She smiled, and this time, her eyes curved like Tiffany's. Then I jumped off and got Tiffany out of the griffin's hand, I hugged Tiffany as we fall in the mid-air. I removed the tape on , "Tiffany, are you okay?" Then she nodded.

"Why did you save me?" She asked, "Do I need to reason that, Tiffany?" I respond. "I did that to save you, Seohyun! I did that to stop her from planning to get you!" She shouted, "I don't care if you did that thing, Tiffany. I don't care if BoA wants me. I had enough of losing one of my friends, never again!"

She looked surprised of what I taught to her, "We will finish BoA this time." I added.

We are still in the air, skydiving in the air. "Tiffany, we have to go to the dock again." I said, "Why?" She asked, "We have to help Yoona and Victoria from Sooyoung."

"You know I can't let you do that." I gasped as I heard the voice of BoA, "BoA! No!" Tiffany yelled and was going to stop her but it was too late.

I felt two piercing teeth buried inside my neck, I yelped in pain. Then she hugged me and warped into another place, I fell on the cold hard ground and I still felt the stinging pain in my neck where she bit me. I manage myself to got up but I failed, I loss to much blood.

Then BoA gave a chuckle with a clacking sound of her heels, "Ohh sweet blood." She her fingers where there are still blood on it. "Y-You're insane, BoA." I said to her and trying to got myself up, "You can call me all you want, but you can't underestimate my strength."

I glared at her while she paced herself back and forth, "You see, I have warp you to the other place where we can talk just the two of us." She said, "We are inside the abandoned asylum where all psychos are in... including me."

"This building was established in 1809 but was abandoned in the year of 1900, and you want to know why it was abandoned?" But I didn't respond, "Because I killed all the doctors and nurses here and freed all the insanes."

"And that's why I made a history in this building, it used to be my remembrance for freeing all the lunatics in this place."

I managed to got up and stood in front of her, "What's the connection of murdering my parents, BoA? How did you find me?" I asked her that made sense of all my consciousness. She looked to me and grin, "Did your mom told you about me?"

"What do you mean?" I looked to her.

She stopped and faced me, "Your mother was my best friend and I desperately fell in love with her, Joohyun." That made me surprised. "Your mother... was a lunatic, Joohyun." She said with a wicked smile, I shook my head in denial, "No... My mom was not a lunatic." I denied. "She was, Joohyun. Didn't she ever told you about her parents? Your grandfather and grandmother?"

"Then she found a man who truly accepts her, and that is your father... But me, she didn't accept me because I'm a monster." Then she laughed, bitterly. "Because of that I started hating your family until I knew you are there first baby girl. Then, I will killed them but not you, Joohyun, not only you."

My anger starts to boil inside, "You psychopath!" I yelled and charged towards her but she caught my neck and lift me up. "Why did you do that?! Why you didn't kill me that night?! Why?!" I burst myself in tears, "Because you reminds me of your mother, Joohyun! That's why I didn't kill you!"

"Your mother, is the one that makes me happy, the one that completes me... but look what she had done, she broke my heart, she hurt me and also killed me." That's when her tears flowing from her bloody eyes.

"Joohyun, you can make people happy around you... but why not me?" Then her sad face turned into madness and threw me against the hard wall, and that my back reacts on it.

Within a few seconds, she grabbed my left foot and threw me again and it hit me against the ceiling. She gave a psychedelic laugh and keep throwing me like a frisbee on the walls, she doesn't care if there's a blood splurted on every walls. I can't fight against her, I am too weak.

I didn't realize that I was on the edge of the cliff, but she's planning to throw me over the sea.

"I have change my mind, Joohyun. I will send you to where your mother and father now." She said and grabbed a sharp slice of  katana with cross in the handle. "Y-You can't..." I respond.

"SEOHYUN!"

Then BoA moved the sword upward and impaled Yoona's chest, my eyes widen as I saw what BoA did. "YOONA! NO!" I screamed. "Seo-Seohyun..." She stretched out her arm to hold me but she can't.

"I warned you once, Yoona. But you never listen." BoA's face went emotionless, "You--" she coughed and blood splurted on the ground, "You think you can protect her, Yoona? Huh?" Then the sword went deeper to her chest. Yoona screamed out loud in pain, "BoA! Please, don't kill her!" I begged.

"You know, love can hurt more if you let go of someone you ever cared for." Then she threw Yoona's body away from me, "NO!" I cried out.

Something just snapped inside me again...

Then I stood on the ground and attacked her but she stabbed me in my stomach, I let out an ear piercing scream. She lift the sword along with my helpless body, "Let me ask you a question, Joohyun."

"Who are you?"

Then she threw me over the cliff and under that is the water. I was slowly falling in the air, but someone hugged me again and whispered on my ear.

"Now's the right time, Seo Joohyun." It was Taeyeon.

"What?" My weak voice said.

"You have to decide now, whether you will die here with me or you will drink my blood and let myself die." She said, then she opened her collar, revealing her smooth neck.

I unmindly bite her neck and drink her blood as we fall on the water. That's when my mind starts functioning again and realized what I did...

I have done the unthinkable...

I drinked my creator's blood...

 

---

I can't believe it. I just wrote the most epic chapter! Whoooo!

The ending of the first book is near!

I will have a slow update because it's our school day again.