5: Awakened

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

What is this feeling? I feel extremely hungry, and my stomach was going to burst in pain. I feel everything in my body, I feel no heartbeat, no breath coming out of my nose ang mouth, I feel numb all over. What's happening to me? I was in the middle of nowhere, standing there.

"You must be my reincarnation?"

I gasped as I saw myself, face to face. She's wearing black coat to cover her whole body, pale but beautiful face, dark-crimson eyes, red lips, and her hair was curled down. She placed her hand on my face, and looked to me. "Who... are you?" I finally managed to ask, she smiled. "I am you."

"What?"

"I am Catharine de Azul, and you are my reincarnation." she introduce with an angel smile.

 

TAEYEON

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed when someone poking my cheek, I know who is it. "Ugh... Fany, stop." I muttered, then changed my position in my bed. She's still poking me, "Stop poking, Tiffany..." I muttered again. She didn't stop poking my cheek, then it made me snap, "Stephanie Hwang, you better stop--" I was stopped when I saw Seohyun smiling at me.

 

I jump off the bed immediately, "Whoah! S-Seohyun, you're awake!" I said with wide eyes. "Hi, Taeyeon!" She greeted, her eyes was really red. That means, she's hungry. How can she awake that quick? For a person who's turning into a vampire, it takes two days before he or she will be a vampire.

 

"Did you eat something?" I asked, she nodded. "I eat all the foods inside the refrigirator, but still, I'm hungry." she said, pouting. "!" I hopped out from my bed and run downstairs and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigirator and I saw broken eggs, poured milk, and a pizza that is almost eaten. "What am I going to do if Sooyoung knew it?" I whispered.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, you're going to buy all of it or else I'll throw away your Dukong from your room!" Sooyoung's angry face was worst than Jessica's.

 

NO! I love my Dukong, she can't do that just because of it. I shook my head and closed the ref, "Taeyeon, I'm still hungry. Can we find some food that can satisfy my stomach?" She said.

 

"Come here," I grabbed her arm and went inside of my room. As we get inside, I quickly locked the door. "I'm going to change first before I feed you." I said, "Okay." She answered. I quickly wore off my shirt, am I forgetting something?

 

I turn around and I saw Seohyun, looking at my chest. "No peeking!" I warned her, "You don't have to say that, I already see it." She said smiling, I groan as I change my clothes. 

 

~~

 

After that, I opened the window of my room. "Let's go," I commanded as I jump to the window and landed to the next rooftop, I turn to look at Seohyun, "Come on, you can do it." I said. She closed her eyes, "Here I go." Then she jump out and landed where I was. I smirked, "See?" And we headed to the ally.

 

"Taeyeon, can I ask you a question?"

 

"Sure." I said, "What am I now? Am I a vampire now?" She asked. "Isn't it obvious? Of course you are." I answer. "Eating all foods inside the ref can't satisfy your gut because you are a vampire now, the only food that can satisfy us is blood." I added.

 

"Blood?" I nodded, "Yes, blood, you know vampires only lived longer because of blood. Every vampires have bloodlust."

 

"Wait, what is bloodlust?" She asked again.

 

"I explain to you later." Then we jump down from the building to the ally, "Wow, people normally scared of heights like this." She commented as she was surprised how she gets down from a ten story building.

 

few moments later, a group of kids appeared on us. I looked at her, her face was tense and want to  kill them. I quickly grabbed her arm, "Get a hold of yourself, they're too young to be killed." I whispered.

 

"Let's go the other side." As we turn to the other side of the ally, a group of men appeared on us. "Well look who's here? Two gorgeous girls." Said the bald man, "Can we keep them? They're beautiful... and cute." Said the guy with a bonnet as he was going to stick his finger on my cheek.

 

I just glared at them, "Ohhh, feisty. I like that glare of yours." The guy with jet black hair said. I smirked, "You can't keep me, but this." I pulled Seohyun in front of them. "Taeyeon, what are you doing?" She muttered. "This is what you want, right? Bring them down and drink their blood." I whispered.

 

"Come on, babe. We're going to have fun!" Said the bald guy as he grabbed her arm and was about to kiss her. I was surprised that she pushed him away and bump him against the wall, the other guys was shocked by what Seohyun did. They attacked Seohyun at once, I was going to help her but I know she can handle it.

 

She dodged the baseball bat and caught the neck of the bonnet guy and throw him to the jet black guy, her eyes was full of hunger and trying to lunge the bald guy. "Please... d-don't kill me!" The bald man begged.

 

She smirked, "I'm not going to kill you, I just need to drink your blood." Then she quickly caught his neck and bit him, my nose was attracted to blood quickly but I try not to get attracted easily like I'm used to it.

 

After that she notice something, "Omo," I bet she's back to her consciousness. I walked to her, "Tell me I'm not the one who killed him." Now she's in panic. "Calm down, Seohyun." I said to her while patted her back. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon. Did I hurt you?" She asked.

 

"It's fine," I wiped the blood from , "Bloodlust can't resist your hunger, you can't resist the thirst for blood. You're going to kill and kill people for blood, blood is the lifestream. We lived to drink blood." I said. "Do you understand, Joohyun?" I tucked her hair in her ear.

 

"Yes." I smiled as I wiped her tears away. "Let's go home." We started to walk.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon."

 

"Yeah?" I looked at her, "How old are you?" She asked. "24." I answered, "No, your true age." She corrected. I sighed, "I've been 24 for a long time." 

 

"Since when?" She asked again, "1409, that's the year I became a vampire." I answered. "For that long?! You're a hundred years old vampire." She commented, I just smirk.

 

"You're going through a lot of trainings before you can handle yourself." I said.

 

 

---

okay! I updated once again! Woohooo!

Seohyun's a vampire now!

wait again for my next update!