32: How to Make the Badass Angry?

Living as a Vampire

 

TAEYEON

I am so surprised that five of us can't take one traitor down, and turns out we're chained up in the basement. I hate the fact that Sooyoung betrayed us! How could she do this to us?

"Is that all you can do, Taeyeon?" Sooyoung gave a naughty grin at me, "If I get out of here quickly, I swear I'll never doubt myself to rip your head out!" I threatened. She laughed with all the sarcasm, "Oh really? Prove it... or your time runs out." then she turns her heels and was going to walk away. "You've got ten minutes to prove it before it blows." and she closed the door. Now we've locked up, counting on the time and--

Wait a second? 10 minutes? What the?!

"Ten minutes?! There's a bomb in this place!" I said and trying to get out of the chains. Stephanie scoffed, "It's useless, Shorty. We can't get out of here alive." she said. "No, we can't end ourselves here! There must be a way!" I deny, and still moving my whole body to break out the chains, "Stephanie's right, Taeyeon. We can't get out of here alive." Sunny said.

I glared at them, "Who thinks we will all die here? Who?!" I shouted in frustration. Then they were all silent. I growled and keep moving myself to break this ing chains.

Two minutes later, I kept wiggling but I almost giving up on this. "I have... to... argh! !" I gave up, then the badass laugh, "See? It's no use. We're all gonna die here." I snorted and looked to her. "Said the pretty yet badass Stephanie." I said to her, "Don't start this again Shorty, you'll be pissed off in the end." she smirked.

"Oh okay then, since we will meet death. We're going to play a little game, before the time runs out we have to say something to each other. Like heart to heart talk." I challenged her, but she didn't knew what's my plan. She grin, "Challenge accepted."

"You're first, then me, then Jessica, then my sister, and then Sunny. Game?"

"Okay." She smiled, "Well, to be honest, since we're all going to die here, I have to say something to Shorty." she looked to me. "She's the most annoying person I've ever known, she always pissed off and never won atleast one argument with me because I am so well-said. I like making fun of her even in her most pissing off times. Honestly, I've wanted to kill her literally. But that's impossible because, I can't live without pissing her off and punching me on the face. I can't even say this very early because I can't, but that, now's the time I'll tell her about this, since we're all gonna die. That's all."

I never expect that, but my jaw almost drop. I can't even say a word about it, Stephanie is the most playful person I've ever known than Tiffany. Why playful? One, she's pissing me off when she wants to. Two, she's so argumentative. Three, just like what she said, she's well-said. And four, she's a clumsy badass. Now's my turn and it's time to piss her off.

"Now's my turn. It's about a person who really annoyed me everyday." I started with a half-smile, I can see Stephanie's expression just changed. "She's the best and the worst person I've ever known in this cruel world." And that, I heard her scoff and rolled her eyes. "Let's just say, she never being good to me and treating me like a ragdoll, pissing me off. I honestly want to say this to her because she's so not good at fashion and if you look at her, she's so sadistic and emo... or punk."

I looked to her again, her face has a hint of annoyance which makes me smile, she's starting to piss off. "When she's hungry, she always went to the strip clubs or bars to drink alcohol and gets her victim. I hated her so much, so much that I will burn her to the fire. She is the laziest person I've ever seen, she can't even changed her clothes for two days or even bathe three times a day!"

"Are you done?" Stephanie's voice went cold, now she's pissed off. "No, not yet. She's so weak and coward, she always wanted to do is to drink alcohols and kill humans to drink blood. She's so lame, you know?"

Her eyes starting to get red, "And she can't even carry a truck or a bulldozer in one arm, she's so weak and only strong by thoughts but not actions..."

"Uhh, Taeyeon..." Sunny whispered, "You should stop."

"Why? I have to spill it out before the time runs out." I said, "So as I said, she's just good at annoying people around her, but too weak to fight with. She's so argumentative but she never pick a fight with me, because she knows that I'm stronger than her." I winced again to her, her face went darker  and I can see that she's trying to break the chains around her.

"She's weak." Now she's really...

"She's coward." Extremely...

"And she's just an annoying badass!" Pissed off!

She screamed in high pitch, then the chains around her are gone. "That's it! I had enough!" Stephanie's eyes are now glowing red in annoyance, I smiled in victory. I guess I won the challenge, for the first time. "Stephanie, you broke the chains!" Hyoyeon gasped as she saw her out of chains.

Then she looked down to check herself, "Wow, how could I do that kind of ?" Then she looked at us. "There's no time waste." She walked up to Jessica and broke the chains out of her, then Sunny and Hyoyeon. Then she walked closer to me with an angry look, and broke the chains around me.

I was going to thank her but she suddenly punch my stomach, then I knelt in pain. "What the heck was wrong with you?" I asked her, confused. "That's for pissing me off, Shorty." She walked away.

"Need a hand." Jessica stretched out her hand and helped me to get up, "Thanks, Jessica. I owe you this." I stared at her eyes, it is not cold and icy look now. "Don't thank and owe me yet, Taeyeon. I haven't done anything for you yet." She smiled and we headed out of the basement. "How could you do that to Stephanie? You know she hated people who tries to piss her off." Jessica said.

I smirked, "I know. But that's the part of my plan." I answered then she gave me a confusing look. "Wait? Part of your plan?" Then I nodded, "Stephanie has super strength if you don't know. That's why I'm trying to piss her off, break the chains and get us out of here."

"About the bomb, how much time left?" I asked them as they located the bomb, "Five minutes remaining." Hyoyeon answered. "Then we have to get out of this place." Then we headed on the back door, but it was locked. Stephanie tried to kicked the door but its useless.

"Open. This. ing. Door!" Stephanie kicked the door again but it didn't open.

I winced at Sunny, "Sunny, can you break a wall? Earth is your power, right?" I asked her. She nodded, "I'll try." Then she forced herself to bump the wall but there's no use. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon. My power can't break a wall because I'm out of energy."

"What are we going to do now?" Stephanie asked. "You know, guys... I have an idea." Hyoyeon suggested.

 

"Are you sure about this, sis? This isn't right." I said to her, she smiled, "Don't worry, Taeyeon. I can do this, trust me."

Sunny took the bomb, still counting down then she gave it to her. "I have to create a portal and send this to nowhere." She explained, "This is the only way." she create a black orb in her hand and throw it and become a black portal in front of us. "But if you went inside, you'll never come back. I can't lose you again, Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon smiled at me, "I'll be back, sis. I promise."

I went to her and hugged her, one last hug. I can't lose my sister again, but I have no choice. "You promise me, you will come back." I sniffed, then she nodded. We pulled away from each other, "Hey, don't be such a cry baby." She said then she wiped my tears. I smiled, "Yeah, don't ever think about it."

She smiled again, "Goodbye." She bid a farewell and went inside. Few moments later, we heard a booming sound inside the portal. No...

I was going inside the portal but some strong arms pulled me back, "Hyoyeon! No!" I cried out and trying to get out of its grasp. "I don't want to lose my sister again! HYOYEON!" I yelled and trying to go to that portal, but it dissapeared quickly.

"Hyoyeon doesn't have a choice, Shorty. Let her be!" Stephanie said, "No, I can't lose again!" I denied. Then she suddenly punched me very hard on the face, "Now you completely lose her! There's no way we can do to bring her back! It's your sister's choice, and she decided to risk her life for you, for us! She did that to save us! She did that because she wanted to save Yoona and Seohyun, she don't want to end our lives here without accomplishing this. So don't be such a cry baby and we need to get that ing psycho's place to save Yoona and Seohyun, you hear me, Taeyeon!"

Hyoyeon did that just save us, my sister did that because she wanted to save Yoona and Seohyun, I didn't know that even she has a guts to make fun of our lives, she's still loyal and risk her life to this. Stephanie was right, she did that to save us...

I was surprised that she mentioned my real name, "Back to your senses, Kim Taeyeon!" She yelled. I nodded and look to her, "Let's go find them."

 

---