13: Back to School

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

Ughh...

 

I opened my eyes and I saw myself tied up from a trunk of a big tree, I think I was unconscious and some big brain tied me up here. Seriously, what happened to me? I tried to get out of this ropes but it was too tight. I can't move by it.

 

"Oh she's back to her consciousness!"

 

I turn around and I saw Amber and Yuri coming over me, "W-What happened?" I asked. Amber smirked, "You don't know what happened?" I just shook my head, "Your blood lust was way stronger than anyone of us, you killed two people already." Yuri said calmly. My eyes widen as I heard what she said, "I... I killed them?" she just nodded. "Don't worry, little kid. Krystal, Luna and Victoria hide their bodies in the ground, so no vampires would sense them." Amber explained.

 

"Did I go crazy again?" I asked, "Not too crazy, you're acting normal earlier. Same you. You even invited them to go to somewhere, and then, bon appetite!" Yuri smiled. I took a deep deep deep breath, "Do they know about this?"

 

"Luckily, they don't know about this. I don't want to disturb their game by yelling that you go crazy again and kill people, that's  a bad news for them." I took a deep breath again by what Yuri just said, "Anyways, why are you here?" Yuri asked Amber. "Well, we got some business with the scientist who almost killed Sulli and then we found him in his apartment right there." She pointed to the building to our left, "I wish Jessica's sister won't do something stupid again, or else..." Yuri sighed, "Things getting more complicated when Krystal do things that can make her big sis disgust."

 

Amber nodded, "Yeah, I hope so." she agreed too. "Krystal was way more dangerous than her big sister, she even called herself as a troublemaker." she added, "So, what do you guys doin' here?" Amber asked. "Early vacation, said the shorty leader." Yuri sarcastically said, she just nod.

 

"Do you mind?" I said while looking at them blankly, "Oh, I forgot about that." Amber cut the ropes to set me free. "That's very tight, I can't even move my hands." Then rubbed my wrist, "Krystal was the one who tightened the ropes, to be sure that you can't let go again." She gave me a meaningful smile. "Now I know that she's a troublemaker." I chuckled.

 

"I'm going, they must be torturing him. Especially Krystal the Troublemaker." Amber said was to go away...

 

"Wait? Who's the Troublemaker?" Uh oh... It's her!

 

Amber stopped and turned around, she saw Jessica's blank-cold face. "H-Hey! Jessica!" Amber greeted with a nervous smile, "Did you just called my sister a troublemaker?" she asked as she went closer to her. "Well... she called herself like that." Amber said, Jessica narrowed her eyes as a warning, "You better take care of her or else, you... are... dead." she threatened. She smirked, "As always, Jessica." then she walked away.

 

After Amber left, Jessica sighed and looked to us. "So... who wins?" I asked to change topic, "240 over 238, you win." she answered. "That's a good news." Yuri smiled at me, "By the way, why is Amber doing here?" Jessica asked. "They have business with a scientist who almost killed Sulli." Yuri answered. She just nod, "Let's go, they're waiting for us." then we left.

 

~~

 

That Monday morning, I get ready for the school and it's been 3 weeks since the accident happened, none of my classmates knew that I was dead and thankfully, Professor Hwang covered up for me. She said to them that I have an early vacation so that anybody wouldn't be worried about me. 

 

She stopped the car on the driveway, she started to tied her hair up like a messy bun then wears her nerdy eyeglass. "Why you have to be a nerd than to be a beautiful professor?" I asked, "I'm sure you can turned the boys on with your beauty." I added and chuckled. She sighed, "I don't want to turn them on, especially for the guy professors. I don't want to have an affair and ed up, I hated that." She went out of the car.

 

"Seriously?" I went out the car too, "You're still a , aren't you?" I lowered my voice. She sighed, "Can you please stop talking about that?" She looked to me. "Listen, Joohyun. Stay close with me, I know how you will react with the dozens of people in this place. You have to hold back your hunger or your blood lust as you can, if you can't take it anymore, return to me. I'll help you." Then gets her bag and smiled, "Oh, and... Do you drink blood earlier?" She asked. I just nodded, she smiled again, "Good luck and be careful." She bid a goodbye and we walked seperately in an opposite direction.

 

~~

 

"Hey! Goguma!"

 

I startled as I saw him, it's Yonghwa. He's my bestfriend, he is two years older than me and a senior college student. We've been friends since childhood, until we graduated from highschool.

 

I smiled at him, "Hey, Pabo!" I greeted back. He frowned a bit, "What happened to your skin, Goguma? It looks a little pale." he said. I look at my arms and then said, "Uh, I just... I wasn't slept well in the vacation so here's what I've got." I smiled. "Thank God, you're still alive." he smiled and ruffled my hair, "Hey!" I snapped. He always do that everytime, he never changed. Still the childish, adorable and sweet Yonghwa.

 

He smirked and sat beside me, "How's vacation? I heard that you moved to a new apartment after your parents' funeral." he started. I sighed, "Yeah, I wasn't able to be dependent anymore. I want to live by my own now." I smiled. He smiled mischievously and patted my head causing me to look on his face, "Now you're growing into a beautiful lady." he commented.

 

Then he sighed deeply and rubbing his nape, exposing his neck. I can feel my blood lust was coming again, I can smell his blood flowing through his body. No, Seohyun! I have to control myself, I can't master this yet. My hands balled into fist to hold back what's inside me, I can't think that anyone of here are my victims, I can't kill them. My fangs are growing inside of my mouth, I tried to push my fangs and not showing it off.

 

"Seohyun, are you okay?" I was startled as he asked me, I forced myself to smile at him and nodded. "I think you're not okay, your face get even paler." He said, "I... I'm okay, I just--" suddenly a bell rang. "I just have to buy some foods." Then I quickly get my things on the table, "Want me to buy you foods?" I requested with a forced smile. He smiled, "Sure! I'll wait you here." Then I went out of the classroom.

 

As I went out, my nose was tingling and smelled all kinds of delicious scents coming from every person in the hallway. I tightened my grip of my books I'm holding, I need to find Tiffany quickly. My blood lust gets even stronger than earlier, I still have to hold it back not to hurt every students here.

 

I went inside of the comfort room and trying to hold it back again, "Come on..." I gritted my teeth and hold my stomach very tight. I'm going crazy again if it keeps torturing my gut. I get my things and continue to find Professor Hwang...

 

~~

 

"Here," she smiled as she handed me a tomato juice and sat beside me in the bench. "This makes me feel good, try it." She said and sipped in her tomato juice, "Why this? I thought it was blood?" I asked and took a sip on it. "Oh yeah, its like a blood-flavored." I quickly commented causing her to laughed.

 

"This kind of juice has a substances that can prevent our hunger to emerged quickly." She explained, "And how long will it last?" I asked. "Hmm, 7 or 9 hours." She answered, "Sometimes it lasts a day." She added. I just nodded and looked up at the sky, what am I going to do if my hunger strikes again in a wrong timing? I just let it out a sigh.

 

"How does it feels to be an old lady?" She suddenly asked, "Huh?" I was dumbfounded. "I was like Taeyeon an Hyoyeon, thinking how does it feels to be one." She said, "What do you mean?" I questioned. She chuckled and looked to me, "I want to live as a human again and grow old... but it's impossible for a dead to wish that to bring back the life." She frowned.

 

"Okay, now you're telling me your whole story." I quickly said.

 

She removed her nerd glass and looked to me, "I want you to know me more, Joohyun. Someday, you'll know what we truly are." She smiled as her eyes curved. "My ears are waiting to hear your story." I chuckled as I joked...

 

 

---

Next chapter was the story of Tiffany.

so STAY TUNED! ^_^