3: Accident

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

I groan in the morning, my head is aching and I don't know what happened last night. All I know was I was drinking two glasses of water and the rest, I have no idea. I was trying to remember what happened but something just blocked on my mind. I checked the time and it's 8:30, "I better wash my face first." I got up from the bed, rubbing my eyes and yawned.

 

I went to the bathroom and wash my face, after that I went to the living room where they were. "Good morning, Seohyun!" a cheerful Sunny greeted, "Morning." I greeted back. I walked to the kitchen and I saw Taeyeon and Yoona, "Hey! You poured to much salt!" said Taeyeon, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't--"

 

"You're not very good at cooking, I'll handle it." she said as she grab the pan, "Come on, I've never been try to cook before. Just teach me, please?" Yoona uses her aegyo to her. "No." she refuse, "Please! Please! Please!" she's still begging. I silently laugh at her.

 

"Yoona, you better stop using that or else I'll smash this frying pan on your beautiful face." Taeyeon threatened with a glare, she stopped. Taeyeon smirked and continue to chop the potatoes, "Go wake up Jessica, Seohyun." What? She noticed me?

 

"W-Why me?" I asked while pointing to myself.

 

"Because I already know that you're here." she answered, "Uhh, okay." then went to Jessica's room. As I go there, I saw the sign saying:

 

Knock first before entering on my room, or else... - Jessica

 

"You know, Sica loves to sleep."

 

I was surprised by Yuri who's standing beside me, she smiled and back to the sign. "Can I have a favor?" she asked, "What?"

 

"Please cover your ear for a moment." she said, "Okay." I covered my both ears and you know what's next? She banged the door very loud, "WAKE UP YOU SLOTH! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Yuri shouted. Few moments later, the door opened and I saw Jessica's scary glare again, "What the , Yuri? You almost destroy the door!" Jessica shouted.

 

Instead giving a glare, she just smile. "Good morning, Sleeping Ice Princess!" she greeted, she just rolled her eyes. "What's happening here?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon came, "Nothing, just waking up the Sleeping Beauty." Yuri answered.

 

"I'm sorry Seohyun, Yuri always waking the Ice Princess by banging the door and shout." Hyoyeon apologized.

 

"Aren't you going to school?" Sooyoung asked, "I am, it's too early to go school. Our class will start at 12." I answered, "Tiffany will drive you to your school, she knows the way." She added. "And why me?" Out of nowhere, Tiffany asked.

 

"Come on, you worked there as a philosopy professor." Sooyoung snapped.

 

"What? You worked as a professor there?" I asked, confused.

 

Tiffany nodded, "Yeah, you don't recognize me?" I shook my head as no. Her eyes curved, "I was the one who wear glasses and always tucking my hair back like a messy bun." She said.

 

"So you're Professor Hwang!" She nodded, "That's why you're very familiar."

 

So Tiffany was my Philosopy Professor, I didn't recognize her. She was beautiful if she's Tiffany than Professor Hwang.

 

~~

 

After we ate breakfast, I went to my room and get ready to my school. "Seohyun! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Looks like Professor Hwang was waiting outside, I run fast and went inside of her car. As usual, she wears eyeglass, messy bun, and no make-up, so that's Professor Hwang.

 

~~

 

"Well, well, look who's here?" Here she go again, "What are you reading, Seo Joohyun?"

 

She's Hyorin, a girl who wants to bring me down. "Philosopy, why?" I keep cool while still reading, "Philosopy you know? Everything in that book isn't true, so why reading it?" she said. "Because I want to graduate." I answered calmly, she laughed. "Graduate? Really, Joohyun?"

 

I smirked, "Yeah, really."

 

Suddenly, she flipped what I was reading and fall on the ground. "Oops, I'm sorry. My hand can't control itself." she smirked and walked away. I glared at her while walking away, control yourself Seohyun, this is just an accident, just stay calm I thought. I picked up my books and went to the comfort room.

 

I heard my phone ringing, its my Aunt Minyoung. I answered the call, "Hello?"

 

"Hey, sweetie. How are you?" she asked, "I'm fine, why did you call?" I answered. "It's been a week since I last saw you in the apartment, can I pick you up there?" she said, "Sure, why?"

 

"We're going to visit your cousins in Incheon."

 

"That's great!" I smiled. "Wait for me okay? Bye!" then she hang up.

 

I texted Taeyeon that I'm going with my aunt, I didn't waited her to reply. Few minutes later, aunt's car came and I quickly get in. "Okay, sweetie. Let's go." then she started driving us to Incheon.

 

We chatted while were on our way to Incheon, its a long travel. It takes 8 hours to get there. I checked my phone and I saw three messages in one contact, its Taeyeon:

 

"Seohyun! You better go back!"

"There's something bad will happen to you."

"We're on our way to Incheon."

 

What does she mean? What is she talking about? I ignored her messages and back to discussion we talked about with my aunt. Until I saw a figure on the road, as I narrowed my eyes, a familiar face with a smirk. I know who she is...

 

"Hyorin..." I whispered.

 

"Aunt Minyoung, we should go back." I said, "Why? Are you nervous?" she asked. "Y-Yeah, but literally, we have to go back." I answered, she's still straight forward and we're going to bump her! "Listen to me, there's a figure in front of us and we have to go back to Seoul!"

 

I've noticed something to my aunt, her face was blank, and fasten the car. No... we're going to bump Hyorin, even though I am mad at her I don't want to kill her. When our car was drawing closer to her, I saw her face, pale, red eyes and was filled with blood.

 

I turn the steering wheel on the side, and that side was dead end. "NO!" I screamed as the car slowly falls on the cliff, the car roll down the cliff with many trees. I was going to get out of the car but I won't let my aunt leave there. So this must be my ending...

 

The last thing I heard was the explosion coming from our car...

 

 

---

No! What happened to her?! Did the car just explode?

This gonna be exciting! By the way, I'm a Filipino, and this is my first time.

thank you for subscribing and voting this. 감사함니다!