You Should Really... Part Two

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

You: Hello we are back!

The Boys: You should really...

There was a long silent pause...

You: What is it?

Everyone was staring at you... You were completely confused then Hazel motioned for you to look down... You looked down.

You: OMFG!!

You ran back inside and ran into the closet room and closed the door.

Min-Woo: Oh congjunim!

Then you turned around.

Min-Woo: ohhhhh congjnim. * he walks over to you and puts his lips right by your ear*

Min-Woo: You might wanna cover that up.

It turns out your bright purple bra popped out. Darn that one strapped dress. You blushed cherry-red and min-woo noticed it.

Min-Woo: I think we can fix that. *He walked over to his closet and pulled out a light blue box with his name written in brown out and motioned for you to sit on the bed.*

You sat on the bed and Min-Woo pulled out a needle and silver thread. He told you to take off the dress.

You: What? OMG you ert! How dare you. Do you know who I am?

Min-Woo: Woah now I am so not like that! Go over into my bathroom and change then we will go get breakfast.

You walked into his bathroom and it was soo... so ... clean? Who knew a teenage boy could be so clean. Everything was white and pretty. All the towels were folded nicely and clean. Then you noticed pictures in his bathroom. Of him and a girl but you didn't know who she was. You wondered who it was then heard a knock on the door.

Min-Woo: Hey are you almost done?

YOu: Oh yeah be out in a sec. *When in fact you havent even changed yet. You quickly took the dress off but it got stuck with your tiara and you fell into the tub filled with water*

You: Ahhhhh!!!

Min-Woo: Omo! Congjunim are you okay?

You were so embarrassed to even answer then he heard no response and found the key and quickly walked in and covered his eyes. You were sitting  in the tub soaking wet with only your bra and on and your tiara and dress in the tub still somewhat connected to your body still, in other words it was ripped up. Then you started crying and Min-Woo was confused and had no idea what to do so he quickly took a towel out of the cabinet and pulled it around you like a cape.

Min-Woo: Oh congjunim please don't cry. A pretty face like yours looks better without tears and a smile put on your face.

...50 Minutes Later...

Min-Woo: Okay conjunim please stop crying. Come on aren't you hungry? Yummy I smell Kimchi and rice.

You still continued your pity party crying still in the tub.

Min-Woo: OKAY THAT IS ENOUGH. CONGJNIM IF YOU DONT GEY UP IN TEN SECONDS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BIG PROBLEM SO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND GET UP!!!!!!!!!!

You got so scared you quickly got up but your feet were wet and you fell on top of Min-Woo getting his clothes soaked. He looked so confused and cute with his wide eyes and smile on his face.

You didn't know weather to laugh or cry. Then he started chuckling and you just stared at him.

Min-Woo: Oh conjunim you are so cute!.

Then the others ran in.

Hyun-Sung: Are you guys okaaaayywhat are you doing?

The scene: You on top of Min-Woo in the bathroom wet and you not wearing clothing...

You: Ummmmm...

============================================================================================================================

Hey guys sorry for not updating at all and y chapter! I have been totally busy and stuff. So what do ya'll think? Please comment and subscribe. You too silent readers. Thank You!!! Love you guys my readers. Will update soon! I promise!