Hard To Forget

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Jun-Hees' eyes as well as Min-Woos' grew big with wonder. Jun-Hee pondered for a good half and hour as the four teenagers drove back to the palace. Everyone was confused. How did Jun-Hee and Young-Min know each other?

 

Flashback**

  1. There was a 10 year old Jun-Hee walking through a meadow with her classmates and close friend whose name she could no longer remember. She was wearing a white flow dress and white sandals with a small hat on while holding colorful flowers in her hand. Suddenly her friend called her name and she ran over to him. They walked back to the bus together. A few weeks later they again went on a another school field trip. This went on for a few more years at their school. By the time she turned thirteen they went on their last school field trip. This time they went to a cultural center. She and her friend walked alone together through the Korean cultural center. They were in a isolated area of the schools destination. Her friend quickly pulled her in for a kiss (both her and the boys first kiss) and he ran off. She yelled at him and chased him. He was about to cross the street to get to the bus where everyone was waiting for them. He got to the other side quickly and she ran but a drunk driver swerved and hit her hard. Her light, small, doll-like body flew in the air as the driver drove off to fast for anyone to see. Everyone ran over to see her lifeless body laying on the ground with blood covering her face and blood on her torso and her knees scraped up pretty badly. She was then admitted to a hospital. Her "parents" to busy to check her couldn't come and her friend was no longer allowed to meet her. She was in a vegetative state, day after day in a coma. One year later she finally woke up and attend school again, but with a new identity. She forgot her name, age, everything about her. They took a blood test and found her age but nothing else. She was once a girl who was cute, bubbly, fun and girly and now she was the powerful, bad-, cool, cold, careless Jun-Hee. 

As she was walking trying to sneak Young-Min, who was in her arms, past the gate with her, without the guards noticing, they obviously noticed and took them straight to the palace office where the head security chief was. He got mad and scolded them but let them off the hook because it was the first time. Jun-Hee immediately took Young-Min to her room to clean him up and heal his wounds. But there was only one wound she couldn't heal...

...

 

 

...

 

 

... His broken heart.

 

 

 

 

 

+====================================+

Authors Note:

OMG hey readers so umm sorry for not updating in ages, literally. But here is an update. And I will try to update again this week, I have been super busy traveling everywhere and stuff. Anyways yeah subscribe and comment please :)