This is me.

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

I can’t believe what I was seeing. Haze just came in and threw her head on my shoulder. What should I do? I feel bad. She looked like she had been crying for hours. She looked tired too. I can’t believe I fell in love for her. I fell in her trap. She was a temptress and I was a fool. We used to get along so well then just one day she left me for Dong Hyun. Why? Why did she have to do this? Why did she leave me? What did I do to deserve this? Did I mention she was my first? And I am not talking about kiss. I can’t believe I did that with her when I have Jun-Hee who is perfect. Why didn’t I wait? Why didn’t I find her earlier?

“Oppa, please don’t leave me.” Hazel said to me caressing my face. I couldn’t help it and I kissed her forehead. I automatically felt bad.

 

Hyun-Seong POV

Why can’t I talk to her? Gosh! I am so stupid. I am not used to talking to girls. Back in school I was bullied for being the fat ugly dork. I am terrified to talk to girls. I won’t. But I have to talk to Jun-Hee. Something about her just intrigues me.  The way she walks, the way to talks, the way she moves herself so gracefully across the palace. But I can’t love her. I don’t know what to do or what to feel. I can’t let the others trick her. If she falls in love with one of them, she will just end up feeling hurt. Min-Woo is a young boy who still doesn’t know anything, Dong-Hyun just wants her for power, Jeong-Min is a player, Young-Min is a complete idiot who can’t handle things properly with maturity and Kwang-Min is some emo, depressed dark kid who can’t express his feelings correctly.  But where does that leave me? I am sensitive. I am sweet. I am gentle. I am caring. I am protective. I am shy. I am awkward. I am sad. I am happy. I am angry. I am scared. I am in love. In love with Jun-Hee.

As I wrote these things down in my diary, and yes I don’t care if you think I am girly, I automatically felt my heart sink. Hyun-Seong, it’s time for a major change. You will no longer be the pretty, shy boy who can’t get a girl. I will show all you princes who Hyun-Seong really is.