This is Who I Am. This is My Family.

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Author POV

"You want to drop formalities? Like call me uncle?" Jun-Hees uncle asked with a gentle smile on his face. Jun-Hee nodded, smiling back of course.

"Then what shall I call you?" He asked, curiously.

"Just Jun-Hee. No more princess, your highness, majesty, royal stuff. Just Jun-Hee. It would make me feel more comfortable and we can get closer. After all, we are family, right?" Jun-Hee said. Her uncle just nodded stiffly and said "Yes, Jun-Hee." He sort of cringed at the last part.

"So, where are we going, and what type of meeting is it. Like, who are we meeting?" Jun-Hee asked curious.

"Your family. As in your real mother and father as well as your siblings. We are meeting at the royal beach house which is closed off and guarded so we will all be safe." Her uncle said with a smile, yet worried she would not take it will.

"Oh. Do you know them well?" She asked.

"In a way yes and no. They have been in hiding for quite some time. Due to their safety and left you with fake parents and your half brother for your own safety. By the way your brother who you know has the same father but different mother in case you were wondering." Her uncle rambled on.

Her uncle was surprised by how well his niece was taking the news. She remained calm and collected. Her uncle was her mothers older brother by four years and was the oldest child of four other siblings including her mother. One of the other siblings, who was a boy, died due to a rare disease at a young age, another, who was a girl, was killed by another family who wanted the royal thrown and the other who was apparently a girl went solo and left the family without word. She left because her family did not approve of the man she loved. They killed him and she was left with a broken heart. She did not handle it well, but who in their right mind would take it well?

During the car ride, her uncle told her more about his life and her family. Her uncle had grown up living life to its fullest. Butlers and maids taking care of him. He was never close to his parents. Nobody was really close to the parents. The called their mother Mrs. Yun and their father Chairman Park. The parents never shoed much affection or love. I love you were words that were never said in their household. Their parents never treated them like children. They were living like adults. They were never tucked in bed, fed, comforted from a bad nightmare, hugged, kissed, held hands, or joked around with by their parents. It was always the nanny. Instead of playing sports or having friends, the five siblings studied with a private tutor or attended important meetings with their parents. If the children were sick, they would never show it. It they were unbearably sick to the point they couldn't hide it, their mother would look at them and instead of asking what is wrong? Are you okay? Where are you hurt or sick?, Their mother simply said, "Call a doctor and set up an appointment." Or "Deal with it." She didn't even cry when two of her children died. Their father was worse and didn't even bother to attend the funeral.

Now, her family. Her parents were both loving. Her mother vowed to never be like her parents. Her mother apparently looked like Jun-Hee and played many musical instruments. Her father was into business but had the same personality as Jun-Hee. Jun-Hee was the middle daughter of eight other half, step or full blood siblings. She had two older step siblings, one step sibling the same age as her, one older half brother, Jae-Wook, one half sibling who was the same age as her, and she had three younger full blood siblings. The two older step siblings, was one boy and one girl. The one step sibling her age was a boy. The other half blood sibling who was the same age as her was a girl. The three younger, full blood siblings, were made up of one boy and two girls. Now for names and ages.

Oldest to Youngest Listed:

Older Step Brother: Junsu, 28

Older Step Sister: Soyi, 26

Older Half Brother: Jae-Wook, 23

Same Aged Step Brother: Donghae,  17

Jun-Hee, 17

Same Aged Half Sister: Suki, 17

Younger Full Sister: Soojung, 15

Younger Full Brother: Soohyun, 14

Younger Full Sister: Domi, 13

=======================================================

Thats all for now. The next chapters will be all about her siblings. Pretty much a profile of each sibling and her parents.

Please comment for some feedback and check out one one-shot/scenario request shop and apply please!