Dropping Formalities

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Jun-Hee's POV

The next morning I woke up super early around six due to the sound of some ones phone going off. It sounded like it was coming from the foot of my bed. It was Young-Mins phone. After the incident at the club he was sleeping on my ottoman. I looked at the phone and it was from the chairman otherwise known as my uncle. I answered the phone.

"Young-min?"

"Ani. It's my Jun-Hee."

"Ah Your majesty, why do you have Young-mins phone?"

"Oh I borrowed it from him and forgot to give it back."

"OH well, since I have you on the phone, would you mind coming to my office. I have somethings I would like to discuss with you and we have some plans we must attened.

"Sure. I'll be there in an hour."

I quickly hung up and washed up in my bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and decided to wake Young-Min up before I change. I lighty shook him nad he slowly woke up holding his forehead with his right hand. I guess he got messed up pretty bad last night.

"Umm... I am sorry to wake you up but can you go sleep in your room? I need to get ready." I asked him in a soft- light tone.

"Oh, yeah sure. My apologies Your Highness." He said bowing.

"Please, call me Jun-Hee. There is no need for formalities." I said smiling.

"Sure. But I would rather call you Jae-Kyung." He whispered the last part. He must still be half-asleep. With that he left my room and I walked to into my closet.

Dang! All these dresses and clothing are going to take some time to get used to. I quickly scanned my closet and decided maybe I should be a little bit more girly. I grabbed a baby powder puff pink dress. I went down to mid-thigh and had little chiffon frills hang loose across my lower body. I was strapless you appropriate. I then looked through shoes. I found some low heeled pumps that were power pink as well. I then grabbed a gold necklace with a crown charm on it, put some gold earrings in and walked over to the make-up table. I usually wore dark makeup but I guess I would have to change a little. I put some cream and powder on my face, a little bit of blush, some light brown eye shadow, brown eyeliner and curled my lashes and finished off with a light coat of -pink lipstick. I grabbed a small clutch and put in my cell phone, notepad, pen, wallet and tissues. I was then off to my uncles office.

I was now 8 o'clock and I knocked on my uncles office. I slowly opened the door and saw Hee-Chul and his friends there. 

"Ah Young Miss please come in and take a seat." He said cheerfully. I nodded, faintly smiled and bowed before I sat down on one of the chairs in his office. 

"So Miss Jun-Hee I would like to talk to you about your education. I decided to go lightly with this and let you attend the school back in Busan. However, if you choose to accept it, to promise me your safety you will be shadowed by Mr. Hee-Chul and his friends here as well as at lease 2 royals in each of your classes. What do you say?" My uncle asked me.

"I do accept but where will I be staying?" I asked tilting an eye brow.

"Here. You will still be residing here. You just attend school there. Due to your acceptance, today we must go over guidelines and your schedule." With that one of Hee-Chuls friends handed me a folder or file with schedules and guidelines.

I looked at my schedule and only had five classes. First period started at 10, Singing. Second period starting at 12, Literature. Third period, starting at 2, History. Fourth period, starting at 3, Economics. Fifth period, starting at 4, ending at 5, Speech and effective writing. I guess it wasn't too bad. I then looked at a note attached to the back. Hyun-Seong and Dong-Hyun were in singing with me, Jeong-Min and Hyun-Seong had liturature with me. Min-Woo and Kwang-Min were in my history class. Young-Min and Dong-Hyun and Jeong-Min were in my Economics class while Hee-Chul, his friends (Dong-Hae, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun) as well as Hyun-seong and Kwang-Min were in your Speech and effective writing class. Oh boy. I don't know if this is bad or good. I mean the only prince I had really conversed with was Min-Woo. Everyone else was so quiet or I didn't see them much. Kwang-Min and Hyun-Seong kind of scare me. They are silent and every time I look over at them they look away. Dong-Hyun and Jeong-Min seem nice, but I have only exchanged a few words with them. Except Jeong-Min who is kind of creepy but I don't mind it too much. But Young-Min, I don't know. I fell like I know him from somewhere and I feel close to him. And he is quite handsome and sweet. I want to learn more about him.

"Ok, so now we have a few meetings to attend to. So, Princess if you will, we should get going soon. Our meeting at at 10:30, so we best get going." Chairman said.

With that the two of us go into a car and were driven out of the palace. At first it was silent but I decided to break the ice.

"Chairman, may I call you uncle and can we drop the formalities? I mean, we are family after all right?" I asked curiously.

He looked up from his phone and smiled at me.  

 

 

Hey everyone! So I know it has been ages since I have updated. Like two months or so. I have been busy getting ready for college. I'm moving to Germany. So I have not had much time to update. Just spazz over moving far away from home. Anyways, since I am less busy I shall update more for you guys. So please subscribe and comment. Also please check out my other stories and apply for my one-shot request shop. :) Thank you fellow k-popers.