Oldest Step Sister

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Birthname: Im Soyi

Age: 26

Birthdate: August 3rd, 1987

Relation to Jun-Hee: Junsu's younger sister. Jun-Hee's mother is her step mother. Father is deceased. Has a close relationship to Junsu and the youngest girls( Soojung and Domi). Doesn't get along too well with Jun-Hee's mother but stands her because of Junsu's close relationship. 

Soyi is kind of a spoiled brat and is the complete opposite of Junsu. She doesn't like people. She only stands a small amount of people and refuses to trust anyone. Junsu is the only person she trusts. Before her father passed away she was a bubbly, hyper, outgoing girl. Now she is a complete rebel. She doesn't listen to anyone. She is stubborn, loud, and always has to get her way. She isn't to keen on the idea of yet again another person joining the already huge family. Soyi is a diva and loves to spoil the younger girls and plays with them and gives them boy, school and growing up advice. She currently works as a barista at her own coffee shop where she serves European snacks and beverages. She just married a German artist and is madly in love with him. He is more calm, understanding and mellow so the two are a match made in heaven.

Once Soyi opens up to a person, she ends up having a warm heart and becomes accepting and more loving.

Height: 171 cm (5 ft 7 inch)

Weight: 60 kilo (118 lbs)

Hobbies: Singing opera, playing her cello, cuddling with her husband, taking the younger girls out shopping and making drinks.

Dislikes: Obnoxious people, alcohol, clubs, loud places and refuses to eat meat so she is a vegetarian like her boyfriend.

She is a mysterious type of person. In the end she gets along with Jun-Hee.