It's Just A Nightmare Right

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

You Woke Up to the Sound Of A Train

You: Why the hell am I on a damn train?

Dad: Quiet down and mind your mouth. We are on the way to your new school to drop you off.

You: I don't need someone to drop- me off I could just ridden my motorcycle to the school.

Mom: We took away you bike and are getting you a car instead. Plus what are you gonna go Anyways.

You: I have things to do and things to take care of that you don't need to know about.

~At the School~

You: OMG! This is my school?!

It was huge, and super modern, and just amazing. Like nothing you have seen before!

Mom and Dad: Bye~

They left you there with all your luggage. and a note which had your building, dorm room number, dorm key and the schools map and your classes.

Building: H-7 east wing, dorm room 71 on the 6th floor.

Classes: 9 a m. stretching, 10:30 breakfast, 11:15 vocal training, 12:50 lunch, 2:30 dancing, 7:00 dinner, 8:00 dancing.

You: Are you kidding me this schedule is ridiculous! Are my parents crazy? plus I didn't know this was a performing arts school!

Person: Hi are you new here?

You: unfortunately, yes I am.

Person: Cool a girl!

You: ok look i'm kinda busy right now do you need something from me or are you just gonna keep annoying me?

Person: I'm Shin Dongho. I hope we have some classes together.

You walk away. Leaving Shin Dongho starring at you on the steps in front of the cafe.

You finally get to your building and take the amazing escalator up to the 6th floor. And look for your room when you suddenly bump into someone.

You: Ugh, Ow.

Another Person: OMG! I'm so sorry. Are you alright?

You: Yeah I'm fine just watch where you are going next time, yeah?

Person: Hi I'm Jeongmin!

You: Uh-Huh so um do you know where room 71 is?

Jeongmin: Oh so you're my new roommate!

You: Say what? Roommate? Huh not one single person said anything about a roommate!

Jeongmin: Down the hall to the left down that hallway and it will be on the right side wall across from room 70. haha as if it ins't obvious.

You walk to your room and unpack your stuff to see another bed in the room.

Someone walks in.

Dongho: Hey roomie!

You: Oh its you again.

Dongho: And yes I told you my name.

You: And yes I don't care. So there are three people in one room?

Dongho: no usually 4 but no one else has really enrolled recently except for you.

You: So um where are the bathrooms I want to shower.

Dongho: Well since you are the only girl here, lucky you get your own over in the J building on the north wing on the 2nd floor. It's not to far from here just over there past the pool through those double doors.

You: Thanks.

You grab your clothes and make your way there. You get there and walk in and lock the door when you make sure no one is in there. You finsh your shower and changer and get back to your room. to find Dongho going through your suitcases.

You: OMg what they hell are you doing!?!?! Who ever taught you it waas ok to go through someones stuff. I have stuff in there boys shouldn't see.

Dongho: Are you in a gang or something like a gangster cause the only clothes I see are mostly leather jackets, demin vest and ripped pants. Plus you are a girl and don't have a single dress or skirt in here.

You: Get out! And give me those.

You pulled your bra out of Donghos hands totally embaressed. You both left together to go get dinner at one of the cafe while Shin Dongho introduced you to some of his friends and you sat down with them.

Dongho: Hey guys this is my new roommate Jun-Hee.

Kevin, Eli, AJ: Woah! Killer! Shes hot. Do you by any chance got a boyfriend?

You: Do you by any chance have head? Use it.

Dongho: Yeah she obviously doesn't like anyone so far.

You: Yeah I really don't.

Guys: OK then.

Person: Who is this hottie you got her boys?

AJ: Oh jesus christ heechul go away! no one wants you here.

Heechul: Weel are you gonna answer me or do i have to shove you in a locker again?

Eli: Heechul seriously go away. Why are you even here?

Heechul: So this is the new one and only girl at our school everyone has been talking about.

You: Can I help you?

Heechul: yes, you me bed now.

You: You me bed? i dont think so I think its better if you just walk away before anything bad happens.

You and the rest of the boys walk away to go eat dinner on the top floor of the cafe which was crowded with people and was a circle room of all windows where al you could see was pretty much the ENTIRE VIEW OR SEOUL AND BUSAN! You guys finshed eating dinner and went back down to put your food away. The boys left first to wash up and go over to movie night which is where all the boys gathered into a big lounge in the lobby of one of the empty building to watch which ever movies and tonight happened to be playing 'The Man form Nowhere'. On your way back to your dorm you heard someone whispering you turned around and saw some shadows following you. Ypu walked a little faster and felt a hand grip and grab on your shoulder. And yes you guessed it. There she was with some of his friends grabbing you and taking you away into the nights cool darkness. It was Heechul and his buddies taking you off away beyond the schools limits. Away farther farther.

======================================================================================================

Authors note*

Sorry for the short kinda boring chapter but it will get better soon. And yes me being a U-Kiss manic just had to add in a few or the U-Kiss boys in this. I feel like its missing something any one gots a idea what it might be cuz i cant seem to figure it out?

Comment, Subscribe?