The Garden of Fine Arts. My Masterpeice.

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

You: Um… Well that is kind of hard to explain. You see here-

Min-woo: You guys just forget about it.

         You quickly took the towel Min-Woo wrapped around you earlier and wrapped once again around your body as Hazel helped you up and Min-Woo flashed a mischievous, sly smirk at you. His grin was scaring you a little bit but, you kept walking with Hazel. You looked back and noticed Min-Woo with quite the charming, signature smile Min-Woo always had. Min-Woo was still looking at you while talking to Kwang-Min. You were really curious as to what they were chatting about. Were they talking about you? Was it something bad? Something good? You were extremely interested. You then went to your room where the Great Hee-Chul was. He was laughing. He then noticed you glaring at him with sharp laser-like eyes. He then stopped feeling a little threatened by your piercing look. It was almost as if you had the capability of killing one with your glare. He handed you another dress this time it was a shorter dress and it had two straps. It was beautiful as well. It was short, dark green and had sparkles at the hem. It made your body really defined. You made the dress look amazing. Who knew Hee-Chul could be quite the fashionista!? He then handed you some brown wedges and said…

Hee-Chul: I know I said you were too tall earlier but you seem down so wear some wedges. Shoes are most important to a lady. Nice shoes will take you to nice places. Cheer up congjunim. Fighting.

       You put up two fists in front of your face making the fighting sign. You slipped the wedges on and Jacques then came in to re-do your hair and make-up. He did natural make-up and put your hair down and made it wavy and this time he didn’t place a diadem on but instead a headband. You still looked undeniably exquisite. You were a stunning princess walking through the halls of you palace. You still were not over the fact that you owned a palace, you didn’t know your real family YET and you were now the princess of Korea. Why am I living like this?

        You walked out and everyone was out and about minding their own business. You didn’t know what to do and then you stomach growled. Great everyone is finished eating and I haven’t had a bite to eat yet. Too the kitchen I must go. You walked to the kitchen and walked over to the fridge. Let’s see Jun-Hee what do you want to eat? You opened the fridge and saw nothing easy to make. Everything looked so complicated. You walked over to the pantry. Yes! Success! You found your love. Ramen!!!! You quickly pulled out the bag and started to boil some water. You opened the package and broke the noodles and put it in the now boiling water, took out the packaged dry veggie mix and threw it away because you hated the taste and only cared about the noodles and then threw in the spicy seasoning. You went over the fridge once again and pulled out a jar of kimchee and put some in a bowl. You then walked out with your pot of ramen and bowl of kimchee and you devoured it in which seemed like a split second but instead took you only about 5 or 6 minutes max. You were always a fast eater. You finished and felt bloated so you walked around the palace for a while to explore then you went to the garden. You walked around and looked at the pretty flowers, amazing patterns and big bright fountains. As you walked deeper and deeper in the path all the trees got higher and higher as well as the bushes. You couldn’t see anything behind you. All you could see was the sky, the plants and a person sleeping? You hesitantly walked over slowly and noticed it was Young-Min sleeping. He looked so peaceful and prince like. He was a fine art, a masterpiece.He was sleeping sitting up on the bench with his head tiled back and to the side. Next to him he had a big art notebook and a set of pencils, pens, paints, brushes, palate knives, a pencil sharpener and an eraser. You timidly and innocently picked up the art book and looked at all his drawings. One caught your eye. It was abstract. It was a picture of you and Young-Min, you think. You couldn’t tell because it wasn’t painted yet. After all he had a twin. You slightly blushed a faint, powder pink color and painted a faint smile on your face unintentionally. You then decided to have some fun. You took his notebook and sketched a picture of him sleeping. When you finished you took the pen and on the back signed your name and wrote: You looked so peaceful and I didn’t want to wake you. You honestly looked beautiful while in your deep slumber. Hope you like this picture I drew of you!

-Noh Jun-Hee.

            Young-Min wokeup and saw this. He smiled at this and thought it was actually quite sweet of you to do. He then said to himself:

            Young-Min: Noh Jun-Hee you sure are cute. Why must I fall for you? I don’t want to hurt my love.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hey guys, so I decided I should finsh what I started. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Young-Min seems to be hiding something. Same with Min-Woo. Hmm... Haha I will update soon. Thank you to my readers, commenters and subscribers!!! =.= meow. Ppyong!! -.- *yawns* Good Night! Angyongi chumul sayeo.