Younger Full Blood Brother

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Birthname: Ahn Soohyun

Age: 14

Birthdate: November 4th, 1999

Relation to Jun-Hee: Full blood brother same parents. Loves his mothers and is buddies with his dad.

Soohyun is a complete Mama's boy. He is really girly and a wimp. She gets spoiled by his mother but doesn't act up and is very shy and well- mannered. He is close to Junsu, Donghae, Jae-Wook and Domi. When he hangs with the guys he is forced to play sports. He plays the piano and clarinet. He is very demure and often keeps to himself. He has low self confidence and get picked on for being skinny and flimsy. Hates playing sports but his father wanted him to make friends and signed him up for baseball and American football. Is a good runner. Doesn't really care that Jun-Hee is his sister. Has one close friend at school and a lot of friends at his after school orchestra academy. Has won many awards for music competitions. His favorite subject at school is foreign language which he took up Spanish, Italian and English but everyone in the family learns English and speaks it when appropriate. 

Height: 174 cm (5 ft 8-9 inch)

Weight: 62 kilo (124 lbs)

Hobbies: Playing in his orchestra, reading books, knitting, baking and running.

Dislikes: loud noises, people, sports, people who , baseball practice and football practice.

So pretty much  the odd kid who is sad, obedient and quiet to the point it is awkward. Not a bad kid though just weird and thinks too low of himself.