Venture To The Palace

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

The Next Morning...

Ring Ring Ring

Slowly a small hand popped up from the bedsheets smacking the pink phone to shut off the shrill of the blaring alarm. Suddenly a head of messy hair got up right away.

"Jun-Hee! Wake up! Time to start a new day. The whether is just absolutely amazing." Soo-Jung said, opening up the door that led to the beach. The warm sun was exposed and almost instantly Soo-Jung screamed realizing Jun-Hee was in fact not in bed. Soo-Jung ran through the house in search for Jun-Hee and couldn't find her. Soon enough she ran to wake up Junsu, Soyi and Hyorin. The three adults that had just woke up automatically ran through the house yelling for Jun-Hee and she was nowhere to be found. After twenty minutes, which seemed like twenty hours, a thin, tall figure walked through the front door. The four people who were up sighed in relief and Junsu ran up to her hugging her asking if she was okay. 

"Oh Jun-Hee thank god! Where were you? Are you okay? Hurt?" Junsu said noticing she had scraped her upper thigh.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I was out on my morning jog and on my way home, I fell and scraped my knee." Jun-Hee said assuring everyone she was okay.

"Sit down, I'll get the first aid kit." Soyi said walking over to closet under the stairs. She soon emerged out from under the stairs with a red box that had a white cross on the top. She quietly pulled out some antiseptic gel and a few larger band aids. She then cleaned out Jun-Hee scraped knee and covered it with the band-aid.

"Thanks Soyi." Jun-Hee said with a faint smile.

"Do you always go running this early in the morning?" Hyorin said, noticing the clock on the wall said 8:45. 

"Ahh I usually get up at 6:30 and run a few miles but I was really tired this morning so I got up around 7:30 instead. I hope my alarm didn't wake anyone up." Jun-Hee said.

Soo-Jung instantly shook her head with a smile.

"Not at all! Even if you did, I wouldn't mind. Hey why don't we get ready and hang out! The weather is just absolutely gorgeous!" Soo-Jung said running up the stairs. After a few minutes of talking to Soyi, Junsu and her mother, Jun-Hee started walking up the stairs to get ready while Hyo-Rin went back into her room to get ready. Soyi and Junsu went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for the whole family. Eggs, sausage, toast, freshly baked cinnamon rolls, freshly squeezed orange juice and some cut up fruit. Soyi went up to wake up Soo-Hyun, Domi, and Suki while Jun-su went up to wake up Uncle and Donghae. A little after the children where downstairs sitting at the table, a few half asleep, Kisung and Hyorin came downstairs. They all stared eating happily while planning the day ahead of them.
 
"So what do you guys want to do today? Your mother and I will not be able to attend because we have some other errands to take care of." Their father said.

"Count me out. I have a photoshoot with BTS today." Suki said picking at the fruit on her plate.

"Is that why you aren't eating anything?" Domi said looking at what little food Suki had on her plate which consisted of melon, blueberries, blackberries and grapefruit. 

"Well, if you must know, when you have a very important photoshoot with super hot men, you have to look your best." Suki said flining a blueberrie at Domi.

"Out side isn't everything Suki. It means nothing. Why don't you try looking pretty on the inside as well. In my eyes, you are hideous." Soohyun said, unexpectedly. 

"Oh look who's talking mama's boy. What makes you think you can talk to me like that, pretty boy." Suki soon defended herself. 

Soohyun had always been a little on the girly side and really loved his mother. Although he was quiet, it was easy to tell he was sensitive and little different from everyone else in the family. 

"Hey calm down. Soohyun is right. You need to clean up you act, young lady." Junsu scolded Suki. She then threw a little tantrum and stormed upstairs to grab her stuff and walked out the door. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make her mad." Soohyun said apologetically with slightly teary eyes.

"No! Soohyun, it is okay. You are right. Don't feel bad." Donghae said trying to asure the young boy who was blaming himself.

"Anyways, Why don't we go out into town and go shopping or something?" Soo-Jung said trying to lighten the mood.

"I would love to go but I actually have to go pack some of my other stuff back at the palace. You guys are welcome to come and if you want I can show you guys around town and introduce you to some of my old friends." Jun-hee offered.  

"That would be great!" Soo-Jung said. Donghae, Junsu, Domi and Soohyun agreed while Soyi decided to stay behind and relax.
 
"Okay cool how about we leave in say fourty-five minutes?" Jun-Hee said.

"Agreed." Donghae said.

Soon enough all of the kids were in the car on their way to the palace.
 
After a number of hours they arrived and jumped out the car and gawked at the huge palace in front of them.

"You live here?" Domi said.

"Yeah, kind of big right?" Jun-Hee said.

"That's a bit of an understaement. Try huge. enourmus, giant." Soohyun said.

"Let's go I want you guys to meet Hazel and Jaques! You will adore them!" Jun-Hee said walking towards the huge, pearly white doors to her home. 

"Jun-Hee, how are you my little darling!" Jaques said descending from the hallway to their right.

"Jaques! Smooches. I want you to meet a few of my siblings. Junsu, Donghae, Soo-Jung, Soo-Hyun and Domi." Jun-Hee said kissing both of his cheecks.
 
"Well hello there! So nice to meet you. Oh my god you are gorgeous!" Jaques said looking at Donghae.

"Is Hee-Chul here?" Dongahe asked Jaques.

 

"In the study. He is making some notes for Jun-Hee to study." Jaques muttered think studying is dumb and boring. Jun-Hee instantly growled. She always hated to study. She excelled in school without it but studying to be a princess was something totally different.

"Well, I need to pack some more of my stuff to take to the beach house. Want to help me pack? I do a fashionista." Jun-Hee said looking at Jaques with pleading eyes.

"Of course! You also need me to do your make-up and hair. It's terrible." Jaques said.

"I have no make-up on." Jun-Hee said nochantly walking up the stairs with Soojung, Junsu, Soohyun and Domi.

As soon as they arrived to her room Soohyun and Domi went wandering around the palace while Junsu started to help pack while Soojung ran straight to Jun-Hees huge closet.

"Wah~ So pretty." Soojung stared, admiring all of the beautiful dresses in Jun-Hees closet.

"If you want you can try some on and maybe we can get Jaques to do your hair and make-up too." Jun-Hee said smiling to the younger girl. 

"Really? That would be totally rad!" Soojung said as she grabbed a long, flowy, light blue dress. 

Jun-Hee then called Jaques up to do her little sisters hair and makeup. He did very light natural make-up on her while throwing her hair up in a tight bun. 


Meanwhile...

Soohyun walked through the palaces more secluded area. He walked through a tall, dark green door and literally felt like he had just opened heavens door. A library. Quiet, empty, alone with tons of books. He quickly walked in, closing the door behind him and walked past the endless amount of shelves filled with tons of books about various things. He walked to the back of the library and walked up the stairs and found another room filled with books. He climbed up a ladder and grabbed a red book from the shelf and came down and sat of the floor and started reading and soon enough he was engrossed n the book and forgot he was in the palace that his new sister now owned. 

Domi on the other hand decided to wander off outside to the large field behind the palace gardens where she found a group of boys playing soccer. She started to walk the oppositedirection when a ball suddenly hit her in the head.

"Oh no. I am so sorry. My apologises Miss..?" 

"Domi. Noh Domi. Jun-Hees little sister."












Hey everyone. So I know I haven't updated anything in like, ages. So here is a little something. Honestly, I've been busy traveling and whatnot. I also have no idea where I am going with this story (or any of them). I have no idea what to do with this story. Should I delete it or not? Let me know. Also please apply for my one-shot/scenerio request shop. Thank you!