Youngest Full Blood Sister and Youngest Sibling of All Children

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Birthname: Noh Domi

Age: 13

Birthdate: October 31st, 2000

Relation to Jun-Hee: Full blood sister same parents.

Domi is the youngest of all eight (nine if you count her too) children. She is still quite young and is starting her 7th grade year. She is a total brainiac but doesn't act like it because she doesn't want to go to what she likes to call 'smart people school'. She just wants to fit in with the crowd but being smart, rich, pretty, nice and having awesome older siblings kind of screws things up for her. She isn't girly but she isn't a tomboy either. She is a pretty neutral person and is very laid back and care free. She plays on her schools basketball, lacrosse and field hockey team and is on the diving team, outside of school. She is aggressive and ambitious. She likes learning about the economy and law. She wants to be a prosecutor, lawyer or an economist. She likes to travel to isolated locations. She volunteers every summer to work in impoverished, third-world countries, mostly in Africa to find clean water, food and give an education to children in those countries. She is a perfectionist and needs lots of achievements and experience to get into Harvard so she can put bad people in prison. She doesn't really want Jun-Hee to join the family but ends up being okay with it because Jun-Hee and Domi share some of the same interests and have a lot in common. She hates that she is the shortest person in school and has no idea why she is the shortest of all her siblings and who she gets the short gene from. Closest to Soohyun and Suki.

Height: 157 cm (5 ft 2 inch)

Weight: 43 kilo (93-94 lbs)

Hobbies: Studying, playing sports, skateboarding, ice skating, eating and solving puzzles.

Dislikes: Stupid people, people who older brother, healthy food, big dogs and spiders

She is a pretty normal person besides the fact that she is really smart and popular. Gets along with most people.