Mystery Girl and Noh Min-Woo's Bathroom Photo's.

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Young-Min was walking around the palace courtyard thinking what he should do. 'Do I help Kwang-Min or do I not do anything at all? Hmm The scheming one who would most likely not like Jun-Hee would be either Min-Woo or Jeong-Min. Let's see Min-Woo had already had his moment with her so maybe Jeong-Min? Jeong-Min hyung it is!'

Young-Min walked over to Jeong-Min's room and he wasn't there. He walked over to the others rooms, kitchen, dinning hall, front room, garden, courtyard, bathrooms and he still couldn't find him. He could only think of one last place. Princess No Jun-Hee's room. He walked up the stairs to the 4th story of the palace. He walked down a few hallways and found her room. He breathed in and out. He slowly moved his hand towards the golden door knob. He then heard a sudden yelp and scream, then laughter. He quickly bust the door down and saw Jeong-Min, Kwang-Min and Jun-Hee sitting on the bed laughing. 'God damnit! Really Jeong-Min? i guess nobody thinks about how I may feel.' He quickly ran out of the palace in embarrassment. He walked to the garage and hopped into his big silver convertible car. He drove off in his sunglasses and decided getting drunk would be the only way to ease his broken heart. Although the three youngsters were not doing anything he still felt a little hurt. He drove off to a girls house before heading to a night club. He needed a date.

~11:29 PM~ Seoul City

Knock Knock

A short pretty girl opened the door surprised to see who it was. Her face was pale and she had a light hint of pink on the apple of her high cheek bones. She had big dark brown eyes and long, wavy, dark brown hair. She was skinny and beautiful. She had long legs matching her long arms and long neck. Her collarbone really popped out. It was obvious she would put all the top models to shame.

"Oh, Young-Minnie!" She practically screamed.

"Yah! Kwon Han Sook! Long time no see." Young-Min said embracing her.

Kwon Han Sook and Jo Young-Min have been close friends since birth. When she was down he would be the one to lift her up and dust off her knees. When he was down she would always make him feel better. When her older brother died while doing his service in the military he was by her side. When his mother was sick in the hospital and died in during surgery she was by his side. The two long time childhood friends were extremely close and nobody would ever break their bonds.

"Psh! Same old Young-Min Oppa. i should be the one saying that. It has been 4 1/2 months and you still haven't come to visit me!?" She said happily. Happy just to see a close, old friend.

"Yah! Han-Sookie! You know I have been busy. But if you aren't right now, want to go to a club with me?" he asked faking a smile.

"What is wrong this time? Is it a girl?" she said gently and sincerely.  Every time Young-Min was feeling down, frustrated,mad or stressed he would always pick Han-Sook up without notice and they would head off into the city. After the first 2 years she realized his drinking habits were horrible and she overtime figured out a way to change him. She was worried for her friend and loved him dearly, she just couldn't bear to see him hurt himself with alcohol any longer.

Young-min looked down feeling guilty for some odd reason. He wasn't sure why.

"Jo Young-Min, you tell me right now!" She pulled him into her house and sat him down on the couch. She sat on a chair and looked him straight in the eye. "Young-Min you can tell me anything."

"Park Han-Sook, you know I can't tell you. You knew how I felt for you but you left me to go see Min-Woo. One of my group mates! He was like my brother! You ditched me and betrayed me fore my brother. I'm sorry this was all a mistake coming her. I apologize for disrupting you. I'll leave now." with that he left without looking back twice. He walked to his car and drove off into the cold, darkness of South Korea in sadness, crying hard for his first, true love of his life ever.

~Meanwhile In The Palace~

"Jun-Hee Noona! I finished fixing your dress! I want you to try it  on again and see if the strap is even!" Min-Woo said to the princess.

They both happily skipped won to his room and she walked into his bathroom to try it on again. She couldn't help but stare at the pictures of Min-Woo, Young-Min and this mystery girl. While she took her sweater-dress off and out it on the counter if swiftly hit the mirror frame and the picture fell out of its slot. She picted it up and read the back.

** Kwon Han-Sook Deongsange, Jo Young-Min and Noh Min-Woo- Douksu Palace Field Trip 2007**

'So her name is Kwon Han-Sook. Why does her name sound ho so familiar?' Princess Jun-Hee thought to herself.

===============================================================================================

Hey ya'll! Sorry for not updating in a long time and sorry for the short chapter. I'm not sure where I am going with this story so please wait and continue reading. Comment and Subscribes are Ultimatly Loved!!! Thanks for reading!