Same Aged Half Sister

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Birthname: Noh Suki

Age: 17

Birthdate: July 9th 1996

Relation to Jun-Hee: Half sister. Same father. Doesn't like Jun-Hee one bit. Is a complete daddys girl. Dislikes Jun-Hees mother. Has a crush on Junsu.

Suki is the spunky, sassy, tomboyish girl of the family. Although she appears as a tomboy she is a daddys girl and loves spending time with him. Her mother divorced her father for a younger man. She doesn't get along with Jae-Wook either. Only likes Junsu, Soyi, Soohyun and Domi. She is bossy and a little bit obnoxious. She insists that she always takes the first pick. Wants to be the princess but can't due to her blood being half royalty from her father but her mother being a normal commoner. Likes to be every bodies first priority. She is loved by the guys at her school and is a complete flirt. Many girls dislike her and she often dates famous guys for fame and money. She tries to outshine Jun-Hee once she meets her. Suki needs attention and loves it. She is also a student but works as a model for cosmetics and beauty products.

Height: 165 cm (5 ft 5 inch)

Weight: 48 kilo (106 lbs)

Hobbies: Shopping, trying on clothes, getting her nails and hair done, tormenting Jun-Hee and playing with make-up and swimming (on her schools swim team).

Dislikes: Jun-Hee, Sugar, her modeling competitors, people in general, working out. 

Not a very nice person to cross. Is sweet in front of other but a monster to her siblings.