Brotherly Moments in the Palace

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Young-Min: Noh Jun-Hee you sure are cute. Why must I fall for you? I don’t want to hurt my love.

Young-Min quietly sat on the bench in the garden only thinking of Princess Jun-Hee. He decided that it was probably best to try to forget and he walked through the garden and back into the palace to seek some advice. He thought it would be best to go to Dong-Hyun for guidance. He walked up stairs to Dong-Hyun’s room and knocked on the door. No answer came. He knocked once again a little harder. No answer once again. So he opened the door and walked into his hyung’s room but didn’t see him in there.

*cough cough*

Young-Min: Ack! Hyung I didn’t see you there. You scared me.

Dong-Hyun: Young-Min do you need something? Why are you in my room?

Young-Min: Hyung I need girl advice. And because you are the oldest you probably have had the most girl experience, right?

Dong-Hyun: Aww… Is our little Young-Minnie growing up now? Step into my office.

Young-Min: -_- I am already in your room.

Dong-Hyun: Right, so who is the lucky lady?

Young-Min: *sighs* Princess Noh Jun-Hee.

Dong-Hyun: 0.0 Princess as in THE princess who owns THIS palace?!?!

Young-Min nodded his head silently and looked down.

Dong-Hyun: Get out of my room right now this instance.

Young-Min: Hyung! Didn’t you say you were going to help me?

Dong-Hyun: Yah! If anyone is going to marry Jun-Hee it is going to be me. I expect to become king and you should support me after all, I am your senior.

Young-Min walked out in silence and slammed Dong-Hyun’s room door shut.

** Young-Min’s Thoughts **

** Dong-Hyun hyung like’s Jun-Hee? This can’t be possible. He wants to be king too? Is that why he wants to marry her? To use her for his own good? Andwe, I can’t let him do this to her. Should I warn her? Wait, no she might think I am lying or that I am weird. Ottoke? Should I ask one off the other hyung’s? **

Knock knock

Young-Min: [-_-] (face buried in his pillow.) Go away.

Knock knock

Young-Min got up to the door and yelled once again, GO AWAY!!!!

He looked up to see a frightened Kwang-Min.

Kwang-Min: Hey I need help.

Young-Min: What do you want?

Kwang-Min: I need your help to help me help Jun-Hee.

Young-Min: What do you mean? How did you end up talking to her?

Young-Min was not about to let his little brother win Jun-Hee’s heart just from some help. He needed to know everything that was going to happen.

Kwang-Min: Well I saw her in the kitchen earlier and we ate some cookies together that Chef baked us and we had a conversation. We talked and she was telling me how she doesn’t want to be trained or anyone to teach her anything in the palace and how she wants to go back to her old school. And because I like her I want to help her go back to her old school.

** He likes her too!!!! **

Young-Min: Which old school the one where Hee-Chul, Jeong-Min and Dong-Ho met her in Busan or her other one in Illsan (also spelt like Ulsan)?

Kwang-Min: She said either one but she prefers the one in Illsan. She doesn’t really care she just does not want to be stuck in the palace all day long.

Young-Min: And how does this apply to me helping out?

Kwang-Min: Well I am not really on the best terms with Chairman, her uncle, and he really likes you as if you were his son considering you never get in trouble, you get straight A’s in every class and you are like the perfect child someone would want so, I need you to convince him to let her go.

Young-Min: You want me to do all the work so you could take the credit?

Kwang-Min: Pretty much. Pretty please…

Kwang-Min was practically down hugging his twin’s legs.

Young-Min: I will see what I can do… -_-

With that Kwang-Min jumped on his brother and kissed his face a million times before Young-Min threw him off and out the door and locked his room before Kwang-Min could walk back in.

===================================================================================

Hello lovely readers!!!! Sorry for the short chapter but a new one will be posted tomorrow. What do you guys think so far?? Anyways please comment and subscribe!!!! Jo twins brotherly moments (Bromance) LOL.

Bai!!!