New Arrival

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

"Jun-Hee, we have arrived." Her uncle called.

"Oh? This is it?" Jun-Hee said as she looked at the huge beach house.

"Yeah, let's go in and meet your family." Her uncle said.

-Two Hours Before-

"So, I suppose you all know why I called you down here?" Jun-Hee's father, Noh Kisung said.

"Isn't about some dumb addition we are adding to our family who is like some type of princess or something?" Suki said with annoyance.

"Yes, but she is your sister-"

Step sister." Suki interuppted the elder talking.

-"and is not dumb. She is indeed a princess. New princess of Korea to be exact." Jun-Hee's mother, Bae Hyorin said.

"Suki, I know you don't like the idea of it but please show some respect." Her father said. 

"We don't even know her and you all think she is like some sweet angel or something. She can turn out to be a terrible person. Like-" 

"You." All the other siblings said in unison. A few of them jokingly of course, terrified to face her untamable rage.

"Oh, this is such bullsh*t!" Suki screamed, stomping up the stairs to her shared room with Soyi.

Jun-Hees mother looked down in disappointment.

"Honey, it's alright. She should calm down soon. Don't listen to her." Jun-Hees father whispered lovingly into his wifes ear.

"Well, I am excited! This will be fun having her here with us finally." Junsu exclaimed happily.

"Yeah I agree!" Donghae and Soojung said agreeing. As for Soyi and Domi, they just rolled there eyes and ignored everything else.

"What about you Soohyun? Aren't you excited?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah, sure, I guess. Whatever, I am going to my room for a while." Soohyun said, and then left upstairs.

" So I guess that leaves us to talk about nothing." Kisung said looking at the only children downstairs left.

"You guys we don't really need to talk to since you have good behavior and accept other people, thank heavens." Hyorin said.  After that the two parents left the room.

"Hey do you guys want to do something for Jun-Hee to make her feel welcomed?" Junsu asked the others.

"Like what?" Donghae asked.

"We don't know much about her other than she is a princess, our sister and that she is seventeen." Soojung said.

"Actually, I may know a little bit." Donghae said. With that said, the three of them got to work.

-Present Time-

"Oh! She's here!!!" Soojung ran downstairs excited and ran right out the door.

"Hi! I'm Soojung. You're younger sister. It so so nice to finally meet you. You are really pretty! I hope we get along." She said peppy, greeting Jun-Hee with a big hug, first thing.

"Hello! I am so sorry about her!I am Junsu, the oldest. A pleasure to meet you." Junsu said trying to pry Soojung off of Jun-Hee.

"Donghae, here." He said with a small wave and smile.

"Aren't you-"

"Make way. I'm Suki, don't bother to try to get along I don't like you. Rules, don't touch my stuff, don't get in my way, don't you dare try to take my place." Suki said walking past Jun-Hee straight to the beach.

"Don't mind her. She's a bit of a pain." Donghae said.

"Hey, Soohyun get over here and greet Jun-Hee!" Soojung said.

Soohyun walked over and bowed then walked into the house.

"He's a bit of a shy one. It might take a while for him to warm up to you." Junsu said.

"So she is the new arrival?" Soyi said walking out with Domi in tow.

"Hi, I'm Jun-Hee, it's nice to meet you." Jun-Hee said with a bow.

"Soyi and this is Domi." Soyi said with absolutely no emotion.

"Why don't we go in?" Their uncle said.

As if on cue, Soojung pulled Jun-Hee by the hand into the house.

"I think we will get along." Soojung said, walking inside the house.

"Mom, Dad? Jun-Hee is here!" Junsu said when he stepped in the door.

"In the dinning room, darling!" Hyorin yelled.

The children all walked in. Soon after Soohyun and Suki walked in.

"Why is she sitting in my place!" Suki yelled in rage.

"She isn't sitting in your place. She we moved every ones seat a little so the side so we could fit two more people." Kisung said.

"I can move seats if you want." Jun-Hee said. hoping to get along with the girl later.

"No! Don't be silly!" The two parents said. Kisung quickly mouthed his daughter a 'be nice' along with a facial expression saying 'act polite'.

"Ugh, fine." Suki walked to her seat and sat down.

"Welcome to hell." She whispered into Jun-Hee's ear, making her look to Suki was a uncomfortable expression.

*I guess we won't be getting off on the right foot.* Jun-Hee thought to herself.

"So, Jun-Hee why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?" Kisung said with a heartwarming smile.

"Yes, Jun-Hee please do. We are dying to know about you!" Soojung said.

She looked over at her uncle.

"Go for it." He said to her.

"Ok, well I am Noh Jun-Hee, I am seventeen. I was born on April 5th, 1996, I am going to attend Busan Art Academy. I like to play sports and I play the clarinet and little bit of piano. I enjoy reading. I like to cook, even though I am not the best at it and I enjoy riding my motorcycle which was recently taken away by me from my other parents." Jun-Hee quickly realized she just mentioned her other parents and nervously laughed.

"Oh I used to ride a motorcycle myself, when I was younger." Kisung said.

"Clarinet and Piano. Our Soohyun does too." Hyorin said.

"Oh you do? Maybe we could play together sometime." Jun-Hee said looking at Soohyun.

"Okay." He said looking down at his food.

"Isn't Busan Art Academy and all boys school?" Soyi asked.

"Uh, yeah." Jun-Hee said awkardly. 

"How did you get in?" Domi then asked. 

"Through special selection. They approved of my for my athletic abilities in Rugby, Soccer and Baseball." Jun-Hee said.

"Ah, Soohyun plays Baseball and I play Soccer! We should play together sometime." Junsu said, smiling. 

"Oh yeah. That would be cool!" Jun-Hee said. She quickly warmed up with the family. After that everyone washed up and Jun-Hee and her uncle were showed which rooms they would have. Jun-Hee was going to share a room with Soojung while her uncle got to take Jae Wook's bed in his shared room with Junsu. The sleeping arrangement was like this:

Mother and Father aka King and Queen in one room

Junsu and Jae Wook, or in this case the Chairman/Uncle.

Soyi and Suki.

Donghae and Soohyun.

While Soojung, Jun-Hee and Domi shared a larger room.

Soojung was practically jumping off the walls excited to share a room with Jun-Hee while Domi didn't really care much. Later that night before bed Junsu, Soyi, Donghae, Soojung and Jun-Hee decided to watch a movie outside. They set up a white sheet, a projector, a few towels, pillows and blankets on the sand so they could watch a movie. At first they fought over whether they were going to watch an episode of Heartstrings from Soojungs drama collection or Spiderman the boys type of flick. They finally decided to let Jun-Hee pick as she was the guest. They ended up watching Heartstrings and it's not a true movie night without crazy, sugar and sodium loaded, midnight snacks such as popcorn, redvines, sour patch kids, ice cream and you can't forget the soda or icee's. They settled down with Jun-hee between Junsu and Soojung (of course) while Soyi was next to Junsu and Donghae was next to Soojung. They ended up staying past three in the morning watching endless episodes of Heartstrings and listening to Soojung and Donghae spazz out yelling kiss her, that jerk, I hate her, omo this is so dramatic! at the drama while Soyi and Jun-Hee couldn't help but roll on the ground and laugh their butts off. Junsu was trying to calm everyone down but with no success. Finally they went inside.

When Soojung and Jun-Hee went inside they found Domi crouched over her desk asleep and exhausted from studying. Jun-Hee was able to pick up the incredibly light girl and lay her down comfortably on her bed. Jun-Hee slept in the lower bunk with Soojung on the upper bunk.

"Good night Unnie." Soojung whispered and then everyone else drifted off to dreamland.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you guys think? In my perspective, I really like Soojung's character! I will add some more parts for the other siblings too. Who would you guys like to see more of? Let me know in the comment box. Please give me some feedback aw well and please check out and apply for my one-shot and scenario request shop! Thank you!