Ouch!

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Heechul and his buddies were grabbing you and carrying you into the cool darkness out of the schools limit.

You: Yah! put me down now. Show your face! Who are you?

Heechul: Hey put her down here.

You: Haha thats right put me down.

You were thrown on the ground.

You: yeah thanks that didn't hurt. Now if you don't mind i will be leaving now.

you said as you got up and dusted yourself off then you were pushed back down on the ground.

Leeteuk: Yah what did you want us to do again?

Heechul: Just shut up and tie her up and put the tape around . If a teacher catches us one more time off on school campus she won't let it slide.

Sungmin: Yah! Heechul sometimes you can be quite the diva.

Heechul: Well I am the king of the school. Haha.

Donghae: Yeah your a royal.

Kyuhyun: PAIN!

They all laughed you were on the ground trying to get there attention while attempting to cough under the tape. They all here a little whimper and looked down at you.

Heechul: Oh yeah there you are I totally forgot about you!

Kyuhyun: so what are we doing?

Heechul: I don't know. I just got bored.

Leeteuk: So you are telling me that we are out here at 1:28 in the morning to do nothing.

he said looking at the time on his ice cream phone. (have you guys seen ice cream phones in korea they are super cute i like the colors haa big bang and kim taehee)

Heechul: Are you questioning me? but yeah pretty much. Wanna go to taco bell?

Super Junior: Hell yeah! ok.

Donghae: wait so we are just gonna leave her here.

he said looking back at you on the ground while walking away and almost bumping into a tree.

Heechul: shut up gosh donghae. let me call my driver.

They all waited in the schools cafe for the driver to come and you were left in the forest.

~Meanwhile in Your Dorm Room~

Dongho: Hey jeongmin have you seen Jun-Hee anywhere shes still not back yet and it's almost 2.

Jeongmin: no i haven't seen her i wonder where she is.

The door suddenly bust open.

Eli: Hey you guys are wondering where Jun-hee is right. Well Aj and I saw her get taken away by Heechul nad his buddies. I hate that kid.

Dongho shot up.

Jeongmin: Well wheres AJ.

Eli: He went to go get her i'm about to leave to go see him. Come with me?

All the boys left the dorm building and walked over towards the pool to see you and AJ walking back.

Jeongmin: Hey omg are you alright?

You: Yeah I'm fine. But ouch you said as you rubbed your head.

Dongoh: Whats wrong are you hurt?

You: No when they took me they bonked my head against a tree. I think I'm gonna shower and go to sleep.

All of the boys: Ok we will see you back at the dorm.

=================================================================================================================

Authors note*

Sorry for the short chapters duckies! Trying to update but super busy. Thank you for reading. Please subscribe and comment yeah.

To the silent readers: Comments are always welcome here!

Love you guys!