Moments

The Price of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed that their last morning together would be a fun one, considering how Jackson was serious about eating him for breakfast. The original plan was that he would try to cook, and his boyfriend would watch. For a few minutes, it did, but then he felt someone around him and soon enough, he was being stripped. To top things off, he was pinned down the kitchen table.

With the apron on.

Jackson refused to remove the apron he wore, so here he was, covered by the thin cloth that was the red apron he had on.

Right now, his whole body was being attacked with one aroused Jackson Wang.

“Why aren’t you removing the apron?”

“Because it makes you look y”

“How can an apron make me look y?” He asked. “Don’t tell me you have a thing for guys in aprons?”

“Now that you mention it”

He scoffed. “Unbelievable, any more kinks, huh?”

“I like pinning you”

He squirmed under his lover’s hold, but he could not break free. He could see the other’s arms fully flexed, and eyes filled with nothing but lust. He had never seen Jackson so fired up before.

“Don’t tell me we’re going to do it on your kitchen table?”

“What? I like it here” His lover said, smiling at him. “This is very comfortable.”

“Not for me, Wang. You’re heavy.”

“Am I getting fat?”

“Maybe”

“Are you being serious right now? I went to the gym the other day.”

It seemed that his joke made Jackson uncomfortable. He rolled his eyes, chuckling afterwards. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s neck, pulling the guy for a kiss.

“You can be the fattest guy in the world, and I wouldn’t care less if you were. I’d love all of you, even your imperfections. Plus, cuddling with a chubby Jackson would feel like hugging a teddy bear.”

“So are you implying that I am fat?”

He rolled his eyes again. “No, in fact, you’re hot, too hot. You’re so hot that I’m afraid people in Hongkong would be all over you.”

“You know I only have my eyes on you, right?”

He smiled, pulling the guy for another kiss. “I know”

“I’m lucky to have someone y and smart, at the same time.”

“Just kiss me, Wang.”

He could feel a pair of warm hands caressing his chest, making him moan. The friction of their members against each other added to the pleasure he felt.

“Aren’t we having breakfast first?”

“I’d rather have you as my breakfast.”

Jackson carried him in one go, bringing him back to the bedroom. He was pinned down on the bed, as his boyfriend attacked him with sloppy kisses. This was their last day together, and he was happy because it was filled with moments with only the two of them.

Clothes were thrown, the room was filled with loud moans, and they were covered in sweat. But, Jackson still managed to keep the apron on him.

“Why aren’t you removing the apron?”

“Like I said, the apron looks good on you.”

“Don’t I look better ?”

“Well, you do, but still, we’re keeping the apron.”

“Whatever you say..” He smirked. “Master”

“What did you call me?” The other asked. “Did you just call me master?”

He nodded, smiling like a little kid. He wasn’t sure if this was the best idea, because it seemed that his innocent act triggered something.

“Yes, master, I did.” He said, hands caressing his lover’s bare chest. “Do you like this, master?”

“Mark, stop-“

He giggled, shaking his head. His hands roamed the boy’s chest, down to the toned abs, and finally, to his lover’s rock hard member. He slid his hand inside the other’s underwear, giving it a light squeeze.

He managed to push Jackson off him, this time, changing their positions. It was his turn to have some fun. He started the other’s neck, leaving a mark on the boy’s milky, white skin. He made a trail of kisses, down to his lover’s member.

“What do you want me to do, master?” He asked, purring at Jackson’s member. “Tell me, and I will obey.”

“Are we really going to do this master-slave thing?” His lover asked. In less than a second, he was pinned on the bed again. “Because if we are, we are going to do it my way.”

Jackson took both of his wrists, holding both with one hand. His lover kissed him roughly on the lips. He had never seen his boyfriend so rough but passionate at the same time.

“On second thought, let’s just go back to regular .”

He could see Jackson’s smirk. It looked like his boyfriend had no intention of stopping.

“Like I said, no turning back, slave.”

This was, indeed, a bad idea.

---

Jinyoung was expecting Im Jaebum to be rough, because the guy looked like a person who would enjoy such kind of thing. But, to his surprise, it was the exact opposite of what he was expecting.

Jaebum was gentle in everything; the way they kissed, the way he was held, and even the way he was undressed. There was no dominance, but he was guided accordingly to what should happen next. This was all probably from experience, which made him think how many people had the other slept with?

Suddenly, a wave of questions bothered his mind.

“How many people had Jaebum slept with?”

“Why did he want to do this with him?”

“Did Jaebum like him?”

His thoughts were abruptly stopped when Jaebum squeezed . “Hey, stop thinking.”

“I-I wasn’t thinking about anything”

“I want you to look at me, Jinyoung.”

“I can’t”

“I said, look at me.”

He sighed, closing his eyes before staring at the other’s pair of small eyes. He found something in Jaebum’s eyes. It was mesmerizing and hypnotizing that he couldn’t look away. There was something there, something that he couldn’t really point out.

“I want you to look at me, Jinyoung.”

“I am”

“Look at me, as in look into my soul. I want to show you how serious I am right now.”

“Jaebum, I- I don’t even know why this is happening. I’m so confused right now.”

“We can stop, if you want.”

“No, that’s not what I meant. I want this as much as you do. It’s just that it feels… wrong.”

“It’s only wrong if you think you’re cheating on someone.”

“I want to do this, Jaebum, but I’m not that sure what would happen afterwards.”

“Jinyoung” Jaebum said. “Stop thinking, clear your thoughts. Keep your eyes on me, only me.”

It seemed that there was something else with what the other said. When Jaebum said to keep his eyes on him, it didn’t only mean the physical eyes, but also his mental thoughts.

“Focus on what’s happening right now, nothing more.”

“I’m sorry”

“Stop apologizing, and just relax.”

“Okay” He said, breathing in and out, repeating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter