Mark's Breaking Point

The Price of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in his life, has Jackson felt this much confusion. And here he thought that his uality was confusing enough. 

Everything that Min said, it bothered him. It was only natural to have some doubts, but his belief for her overwhelmed those doubts. At first, it took a while before things sunk in, but eventually, he processed them quite well. 

His Grandfather was a very ruthless man. How could he even do such a thing? Was he really that business-minded, that he wanted to control Jackson's relationships? Weren't they rich enough? What did his Grandfather still want?

Because of what his Grandfather did, Jackson shut himself down. Trusting people was the hardest thing for him, because he thought of Min badly. 

He was devastated, broken, lost. Min suddenly left him out of the blue, and it destroyed him. He was so angry, so frustrated, so mad. The person he loved, left him, just like that. He even considered Min to be selfish, when in fact, he knew nothing of her situation. He hated Min, despised even. That was where his trust issues started. He didn't want to be used, in any way. So, he made this alter ego of some sorts. Someone cold and unfeeling. 

Back then, things were perfect. They were going strong, and they rarely fought. 

But then, she broke up with him, and that shattered his heart. 

"I don't love you anymore, Jackson." Those words slipped through mouth so easily. Her words were venom to Jackson, poisoning him.

That was the day Jackson Wang changed. 

But things were cleared up. He needed to talk to his Mom about this. 

He couldn't lie, seeing Min again relieved him. After they broke up, they had no contact whatsoever. He had this 'I don't care' act. But, seeing her again, it gave him a feeling of nostalgia. All the memories they shared, they played back in his mind. 

Every date, every kiss, every touch, everything. 

Has he even moved on? He never asked himself that, because at that time, he only felt bitterness and hatred. 

The past was supposed to be the past, right? 

To make things worst, he even spilled his feeling towards Mark, when he wasn't even sure about it. 

It was ironic. The redhead was supposed to be the person he could never fall in love with. But, look at this, he was attracted to him. 

What he liked about Mark, was his awkwardness. That was his charm. 

How did Mark react to his sudden confession? He didn't. All he said was he needed time to think about it, and that gave Jackson time to think about it himself. 

What was he evn thinking, rushing to Mark and saying things like that? He wasn't thinking, not at all.

"Jackson" Mark called out in a questioning tone. "Are you okay? You seem spaced out."

"I'm fine. Just thinking about things." Mark chuckled.

"Never knew you actually use your brain."

"Hey! I do think!" Mark giggled. 

"I was only joking, silly." He teased. With Mark's joke, it actually eased up the tension filling the car. 

"You're weird." And I like that about you.

"I know" The redhead said, smiling widely.

If Mark accepted his confession right away, that would make them an official couple, with the fake status gone. That was just a something Jackson pondered on. 

"Don't you have fencing practice?" Mark questioned. 

"We actually have, but I can't today. We have to meet my mom, remember?" The other nodded. "Bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter