Chapter Nine

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00pm, 

I kept my eyes on the movie while eating my snack. I glance at the book that placed at the table infront of me. I reached for it before I flip the first page. Sighed loudly. How I'm gonna finish it...

 

This girl must love writing hu? Why she call this book as her rules? Instead Why don't she just call it Country's Law? 

 

01. Byun Baekhyun can't entered my room. IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

02. Byun Baekhyun can use the other toilet expect at my room. IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

03. Byun Baekhyun can use the basement and kitchen. As long he want. IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

04. Byun Baekhyun can't watch the television with loud volume when it's night.  IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

 

I repeat the Number 04 again and smirked before I took the remote and turn the volume up. After a minutes. Well I don't think it's a minute... "PABO YOU BETTER SHUT THE TV OFF!" She yelled from the room. I laughed before I lowered the volume back. 

 

05. Byun Baekhyun can't use my things. IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

06. Byun Baekhyun can't disturb me when I'm on my slept. IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

07. Byun Baekhyun can't took the foods that bought by me from fridges. IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE

 

I close the book, feeling a little annoyed because of her. I mean how could she do this to me? Is she forgot who am I already? I'm her husband! This is no right! and that "IF YOU WANT TO ALIVE" words. Is she need to repeat it many times? and that Byun Baekhyun name. What's wrong with my name? Is she need to repeat that too?!

 

I laid my eyes to the movie back but my mind work on something. It's about the kiss I just shared with her at our wedding day. I wonder why her lips so soft?

 

"Her lips so soft?" I slap my own face as I kept shooking my head. I stared no where before I placed my right palm over my chest, where my heart placed at. "Why it's beating fasterly?" I asked no one and smile a little. I kept the little smile on my lips but then I never know it becomes wide.

 

1:00am,

I kept watching random movie this night. Don't ask the reason why. But I kept thinking of that girl! and when I heard someone breathing beside me.

 

I almost shocked just to found out, Taeyeon with her face just a few inch from mine. But why her eyes closed?

 

Suddenly she crawling around the living room.

 

I kept my eyes on her action. Is she sleep walking? I ask my self and laughs. She really cute when crawling like a puppy causing I smiling just to see it. But when she reach the main door.

 

She almost turn the knob. Is she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter