Chapter Six

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Making their way back to their each room, Taeyeon couldn't help but wonder. "I just crying in front of him. But It feels comfortable and warm, that time. I wonder what he thought about me after this. He must think I'm a Kid. Aish-! I hate it! Why? Why? Why? Why must him the one who save me? He look nice..." 

 

After their entered the elevator. "What Floor you're stayed?" Baekhyun asked. "It's 5th Floor" She replied. 

 

Taeyeon sighed and took hold of the oppurtunity , She know she'll be rude if she doesn't say a Thanks to Him for saving her. "Baekhyunshi" "Hmm?" Baekhyun sounded. "Thank You." With that, Baekhyun immediately facing at back and smiled to the girl one. "You're welcome. Taeyeonshi" He replied calmly. 

 

"What? Did He just smile at me?!" Taeyeon asked on her mind,  surprised. 

 

Suddenly..... The Elevator Stop from moving and making the lamp turn off immediately too. Gladly there is still Emergency lamp. Taeyeon yelled surprised and scared at the same time  for a seconds because of it. While Baekhyun calm down hisself before took out his phone and dialed for help. "We're sorry Sir for the elevator problem. It will works after 20 minutes." 

 

 

"20 minutes?" Thereby, Taeyeon start yelled again. She really scared on it. Even she know that if she screaming for help right now doesn't mean she immdiately get off from the elevator but from this way she know it makes her felt better. Even for a little. 

 

 

R.I.P to Baekhyun eyes for hearing Taeyeon yelled not stop. Making he facing her. "Can you stop from yelling!" He yelled sounding serious and angry. He really felt annoyed from it. With that, Taeyeon lows her head down. Before crying. Causing Baekhyun felt sorry. "Hey I'm Sorry..I just can't stand if you keep screaming. You know it won't works right? We need to wait for 20 minutes and don't worry I'm here..." He said softly. Trying his best to makes the girls not to crying. 

 

 

"It's okay.. It's my wrong too... I'm sorry for screaming... I .. I just feels scared. It's one of my facts already. I just felt afraid.." Taeyeon said weakly with her lowing head.

 

"Are you still felt scared again?" He asked. Taeyeon nodded for two times. "Is there anything I can help.. You know things to make you feels better you scared..." Baekhyun said sincerely, He wants to help this girl.

 

"My mom will holds my hand when I'm scared.. It makes me feels better" Taeyeon replied before looked up, just to see Baekhyun face. Since this guy is tall from herself. Baekhyun sighed knowing he just promise to help her.. "Okay..Just do what you want" Baekhyun replied.

 

 

Taeyeon’s hand automatically reached out to find Baekhyun’s. It’s Taeyeon’s classic signal of fear. She likes holding onto things (actual humans who can she believe to rather than objects and if it comes to objects it's only her teddy bear) when she’s nervous. Baekhyun caught her hand and squeezed it reassuringly. After he felt Taeyeon shaking hands he know this girl really scared.

 

 

After 20 minutes......

5th Floor, 

Taeyeon just bow a little at Baekhyun side before leaving him. "Taeyeonshi" Baekhyun called causing Taeyeon facing him. "Yes?" 

 

"Here your purse." Baekhyun said as he give it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter