Chapter Ten

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeonshi, want to dinner with me?" Baekhyun asked after he knocked the door. Taeyeon immediately yelled "No!" as replied to his question before.

 

"Well, Okay Then! Like I'm gonna care! You SELFISH!" Baekhyun yelled back. Feeling unfair because his kindness toward her. She didn't take reply it nicely back. 

 

"Why would I ate with him? pfff" Taeyeon said to her self even she know things she did right now is totally not right. Who will refuse when someone bring you to ate together when you're hungry. Dump right? Yes is it! 

 

After Baekhyun had his dinner. He went to Taeyeon Room. But only stood up there. He didn't sure shall he call Taeyeon again. If he did it again, It'll be a hundred times then. Leaning closer to the door just want to heard Taeyeon talking alone. 

 

"I'm so hungry.....What should I do now? Should I go the kitchen and dinner with that Jerk? Nah, That Jerk must already done eating his dinner. How I wish I can cook by my self so everyday I don't need to eat together with That Jerk!" 

 

Baekhyun just sighed before thinking. "I'm gonna make you pay for it!" Baekhyun said on his mind before he walks to his bed. (Couch!!) "Argh~!! I want to sleep!" Baekhyun said loudly, he wants Taeyeon to heard his word for sure. Next, He turn off the lamp. 

 

Placing his null hug on the couch, like person laying on it. Before he took the blankets to cover it. After that, He bring the torchlight together with him. 

 

 

20 Minutes Later.... 

 

"That Jerk must already slept. I think it's the right time, Food I'm Coming~~." Taeyeon said in Joy before she hold the door knob and turn it slowly.

 

She glanced at the couch just to ensure Baekhyun on his sleep times. "Yes! Just like what I think for! By the way, Why so Dark?"  

 

She was about to look for the switch but damn why would she do that when she don't want baekhyun to woke up.

 

She carefully walk step by step to go to the kitchen. Gladly her phone light helping she this time. But when she walk, She feels something behind her. Something that following her.

 

She took one step this time just to make sure and BINGO! She heard someone footstep after her. She twitching at that time. Feeling not good.      

 

"G--ho--s--t...?" Taeyeon's stutter and was about to cried. When She want to facing at back. 

 

"BOOOO!!" Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter