Chapter Two

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny and Taeyeon stopped talking and turned their heads, seing Tiffany walking towards them with a confused look on her face. She greeted Sunny first before land a soft peck on Taeyeon's cheek as she sat beside her, placing her bag on the other side of the couch before pouted. 

 

 

 

"Well ... since you're already here, I'm gonna take my leave now. Tiffany, I already prepared dinner for both of you. Guess what? Taeyeon wait for you to ate dinner together." Sunny said with laugh causing Taeyeon laughed too, yes. She waited for her. While Tiffany smile a bit for that reason. 

 

 

 

"Where are you going, sunkyu?" Taeyeon asked. "I'm hanging out with my friends tonight. I'll be come back late" Sunny said before walk away from Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Fang~" Taeyeon called her girlfriend cutely but Tiffany just replied her with an "hmm.." She hugged Tiffany waist on the side calling the girl name again. "Fang~ah~~" 

 

 

 

Suddenly Sunny popped just to take her hand bag before spoke. "When I come back please don't mess the living room. If you want to .. go do it on Tiffany room." Sunny said as she smirked at Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon quickly pulled away from hugging Tiffany side and blushed before glaring at Sunny, making her laugh and walked towards the elevator door. "Tae.." Tiffany finally spoke makes Taeyeon turn off the television and faced Tiffany, who sat beside her. "Yes?" 

 

 

 

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Taeyeon only nodded before asked. "Can I ask why you seem not happy?" 

 

 

 

Tiffany shook her head and smile. "I'm so sorry.. It's just because I think of this one guy." 

"Who?" 

"N-Nothing" Tiffany sturred as she laid her head on Taeyeon shoulder. "Fang, Just tell me please" 

 

 

When Taeyeon lock her eyes on Tiffany, Telling Tiffany to be honest with her. Tiffany imediately give up. 

 

"Okay.. Just this evening I met a guy who I used to know already. and yea he's one of our classmate. Mr.Kang told me to bring a bunch of papers, exam papers also he told me that carrying a single. Since the bunch of papers divided to four. I was too lazy, So I bring all of it. It's to high makes me can't see in front.

 

Until I bump with someone, a guy. The exam papers falls to everywhere mostly to the pond and when Mr.Kang see it. He seem angry and ask me the reason. I tell him that it was an accident. Suddenly the guy stood up and said that it was his fault. He said that he bully me and throw the papers around and to the pond. With that Mr.Kang spank him with his  cane and yelled at him before bring him to the discipline room. I was surprised that moment until I can't even said any words. He is nice guy. I ever met. and now.. I feel guilty. Tae.." 

 

 

Taeyeon smiled before she told her there is tomorrow so she can ask for forgiveness and thanks. Taeyeon phone suddenly rings, indicating a new message that caught their attention. She quickly grabbed her phone from her bag and smiled as he opened the message. Her smile become wider as he received few more messages, making Tiffany frown and curious as she suspiciously on Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"Who's that?" She asked when Taeyeon finally puts her phone top of the table, done replying on all the messages.  "My Uncle" Taeyeon said before smiled not even glance at Tiffany. Tiffany nodded understanding before going to kitchen. 

 

 

 

"Tae Tae" She sternly called, placing the cup of the tea on the table in front of Taeyeon and snatched the phone from her hand.

 

 

 

Taeyeon only put her blur face as she look at Tiffany. "Drink your tea first. You can reply to all of them once you drink the tea" She said and sat back, scanning Taeyeon phone. 

 

 

"Fine...." she whined and cutely pouted. 

"Your Uncle asking for your forgiveness for last night dinner?" Tiffany suddenly ask makes Taeyeon ignore her tea, that she was about to drink. "But why you replied him saying you're sulking and not going to forgive him?" 

 

 

 

Taeyeon smile childishly before replied. "Just playing around with him." 

Tiffany only smiled. "You better forgive then. It' seem rude. He's your uncle Tae" 

Taeyeon just pouted with that. "I didnt' mad on him okay. Just his son. What a ... a whatever. He should tell his father firstly before excusing his self. What a rude. Me and my parents just came but he send a message to his body guard that he can't attend to the dinner last night and tomorrow night we had another dinner and this time my uncle said that he'll make sure that he come."

 

 

 

"Why the guy need to come to dinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter