Chapter Seven

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taeyeon Pov*

"Taeyeon~ah! You still remember baekhyun right?" Uncle Baekho said with his daddy smile. 

 

My attention suddenly went to what he just said.

"Uhh... Of course!" I stuttered.
"Well I'm sure you want to know about him more, right?"

 

Before I could respond 'no'

My mom elbowed me. Damn I can't say no! 

 

"I will love too, Uncle" I answered with my best smile. When I says I did 'my best', I mean I really didn't want to! 

 

"Baekhyun, you want to know about Taeyeon too right?" His dad asked. He just nodded not even looked at me.

 

"Appa, Auntie, Uncle,I think baekhyun and taeyeon need their times to spend up. Their going to get married around this month too right? Let their get their times." Nana unnie proposal causing I want to kill my self just now! 

 

"Agreed!" My Oppa said before doing high five with Nana Unnie. 

 

I can see through my parents and uncle baekho happy with the proposal. But how about what I feels right now? How I wish I yelled at them how much I hate that Playboy, and now he just sit next to me. What a man! He didn't dare to said a words to me. Is he wants to makes me felt awkward. 

 

 

After that, My mom sat Baekhyun down next to me while she sat with the other parents again.

 

 

 

 

The two groups, the parents and my oppa with Nana unnie , had their own small talks and discussion.

 

After about half an hour, their were silent and glanced at each other, then at us.

 

Baekhyun and I, then glanced at each other, curiously.

"You two okay right? No more hating each other?"

Both Baekhyun's and I glanced at each other and slowly nodded back at my father.

 

"However, we need you two to go along with a family pact, no matter how difficult it may be. And to keep your friendship with each other. Maybe stronger if needed to." My mother added, increasing suspense.

 

Uncle Baekho sighed deeply and glanced at us.

"Four of us, adults, have planned this years and years ago. Maybe when we were around your age... but we're afraid that you two wouldnt want to go along with our plan. Actually our each parents, your grandmom and grandfather wants Kim's Heirs and Byun Heirs choose you both to get married. 

 

I gaps silently. So it's a heirs desire? 

 

"So let us just break it to you" Uncle Baekho continued.

 

Finally My dad answered our question.

"You two are bethrothed with each other." She cheered, waving her fists uo in the air. 

 

Baekhyun and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

 

"You mean... Baekhyun and I... are getting married?!" I repeated, not believing what i just heard.

 

My father nodded slowly.

 

I looked at Baekhyun with a I-had-nothing-to-do-with-this face and he did the same.

 

After a few more seconds of processing things in our minds, we glanced at each other again. I hate this guy!

 

"I guess we can live with that..." Baekhyun let out a sigh, but said words with confidence. I WANT TO KILL HIM! SUCH A JERK A.K.A PLAYBOY!

 

My dad had a surprised look on his face and turn to bright one.

 

"Oh... well... that was fast! Good! Thank you, you both, Baekhyun! Taeyeon!"

 

Both of us nodded, forcing smiles on our faces. 

 

After another 20 minutes of discussing details with the adults, they left ulthe two of us alone to talk.

 

"I spoke up first." I said at him. 

 

"You know what I my answer already right? After we're married. I'm going to make a rules." 

 

"I actually wouldn't mind marrying You. Kim Taeyeonshi, Cause I want you to know...." I looked into her eyes deeply as I leans closer to her. 

"I would make you lose!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter