Chapter One

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyeon Pov"

I woke up after my maid's call my name before she put my school uniform at the couch nearby. "Miss Taeyeon, please wake up to go for school"

 

I nodded while mumbling. "Okay Aunt Joori" Words that clearly came out from my mouth. 

 

 

As soon I entered the kitchen for breakfast, like always my stupid older brother will mess around me. "You late Ahjumma" His words caused me to sent he my glare at the morning. Only for him. "Stop it you both" My mom dictate us. He laughed as he patted my hair. 

 

 

 

"Oppa stop it!" I shouted at him before I pushed his hand away. "What? I didn't do anything." He said, trying to be innnocent. "This really..." with that he chuckled before he bite his sandwich with a victory smile on him. Damn!

 

 

 

"Tae" My mom called me makes me to turned my face to her. "Yes mom?" "Tonight you're going to follow us to dinner with Mr.byun family." My mom said as she looked at my dad. "Mr.Byun?"

 

"Uncle Baekho." My father explain. I nodded before asking. "Dinner with uncle Baekho?" My parents replied with an yes. I smiles after knowing their answer. It's because I really close with uncle Baekho. When I followed my dad at his works. One of the reason is because of Uncle Baekho not just my dad. He's nice to me and always caring. What I mean is he is like my second dad.  

 

 

 

At  Harvy High school, 

Like always it's like my daily routine already. All Harvy High school student totally guy will laid their eyes on me. Not even Junior. Senior did the same thing too. Aren't they tired to kept their eyes on me every years. I'am senior too.

 

 

 

"Tae Tae Good Morning~" Tiffany greeting me with her lovely eyesmile. Let me introduce you. Her name is Tiffany Hwang and the point I'm going to say is. She is my girlfriend. I love her. No I really really do love her so much. "Good morning Fang Fang~" 

 

 

 

I smiled before I took my text books out from my locker and closed it. But before that, I took all the letters too. For sure it's from my fanboys. Soon we took our seat. She took my hand and intertwined it. I smiled again as soon she close at me and whisper. "Let's date after the school end" 

 

 

 

"Okay" I said as I smiles shyly. When Mrs.Song entered. As the class president. Well I'am the top student too. "Stand up class" I said and all my classmate following me. "Good morning teacher" with that I bow before the others did.

 

 

"Sit down" Mrs.Song said after she put her books at the table beside her. "Today before we start the lesson. I want to tell you guys that we have a new student from America." All my classmate let out "Ohhh~" voices expect me. I didn't interested with it so I took my reference book and read it.

 

 

 

"Mr.Byun please come in." 

 

 

"Hello My name is Byun Baek Hyun. It's pleasure to be your new classmate" He said and all girls admires him whisper about how good looking he was. Still my eyes won't run away from the book. I just keep my eyes on it while my ears, listening around.

 

"He so handsome."

 

'He is adorabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter