Chapter Four

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kim Residence,

"Taeyeon~ah. My Babe~" Heechul, Taeyeon older brother. Called playfully as he walked towards Taeyeon. "What?" Taeyeon replied as soon her brother joined to sit at the couch with her.

 

When Heechul was about to took the remote control that place at the table infront of them. Taeyeon kicked his hand. "Don't took it!" She warn him with a evil eyes. Not like normal glare he got from her like it used to be.  Heechul face become blur  because of his one and only younger sister. For the first time. She do this kind thing to him, causing he shocked of course. He always teasing her but never. NEVER! Taeyeon won't dare to fight with him this way and Yes she did.

 

 

But she only sent a glare and pushed his hand away. For Heechul Taeyeon is a lovely and innocent girl. If she played with him. It's only a sibblings do for. A girly? Nah, he know she better. That's why He love to mess around her.  Plus He know that Taeyeon is a calmed girl ever he meet. He bet others agree with it too. 

 

 

 

 

 

He only stared at the younger one. Who are buzy watching the movie, with a poker faces. Now on his thought saying that his younger sister got something that interfere her.

 

 

 

He pinched her cheeks, causing Taeyeon sent a glare to him. He become shocked again. "What?" Taeyeon asked as her eyes becomes calms back. "Is there anything you want to share with oppa? You seem got a big problem. For the first time" 

 

 

 

Taeyeon only sighed before looked at the tv back. "I'm Okay" Taeyeon replied without looking at Heechul. "You lie to me Taeyeonah" Heechul said making Taeyeon sighed and looked at him. "I'm Sorry" She apologize before faced him.

 

 

 

"Will you tell it to oppa now?" Heechul asked. "Omma and Appa want me to be with a guy named Byun Baek Hyun. It's Uncle Baekho son" Heechul smiled before asking. "You mean, Omma and Appa makes a arranged married to you?"

 

 

 

"No! Not that yet oppa. But for sure, it's soon to be right?"  He nodded. "But You said It's Uncle Baekho son. He must nice like his dad then" Heechul said before giving the younger one a reassuring smile. Taeyeon shake her head. 

 

 

 

"He's playboy oppa." Taeyeon said causing Heechul jaw drops. "So that's why you becomes like this?" He asked as his face started becomes worried more.  Taeyeon sighed before nodding. "How old was he?" 

 

 

 

"Same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter