Chapter Eleven

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback (At Airport) 

*Taeyeon Pov*

"You two will have a honeymoon together at Hawaii. Make sure you create love memories at there. After that you both might had hard times since University dates will open after your honeymoon. Take care each other so you both won't be stressed just because you both a husband + wife and student on your age. It's not a problem if you both can through it together." My mom said with smile before hughed me for a minutes.

 

I can see through her smile saying how happy she was right now. Speak about University. Darn it!  I need to talk about it with that Jerk.

 

When I saw Dad smiled at me. I guess he's waiting for his turn. So I walked toward him. 

 

"Thank You Taeyeon. Thank you for accepting Uncle son, Baekhyun." Dad said to me, sounding sincerely plus with his smile. "It's dad. Not uncle" I correct it  and earning a smile for my new dad.

 

I glanced at my appa. Who Smiled before he open his arm widely for me. Thereby, I immediately hug him.

 

"My Lovely daughter, Thank you for following my desire. Forgive if this guy. Who you call as appa failed to gives you a lot of loves that he should gives when he got the times." My dad words causing me crying unexpectedly.

 

For this first time. My dad saying sorry to me. I didn't wants he to apologize because I know he's a busy person. He did that for us too. Why wouldn't I hate him for that.

 

After I entered my 13th years old. All I know my dad rarely to spend his times with us. That's why I always following him to his works. That's how I becomes closely with Uncle Baekho. My dad friend. When I was on my kids life already. 

 

I call my dad as the best dad. He always spend his times with me, Heechul oppa and my mom. That times we're really happy. A Happy Family. But after Uncle Wook Hyu, my dad older brother died. My dad replace his position as the ceo for KMI Company. 

 

After that, His times for us had a limit, and sometimes he got no times for his happiness. Knowing he just lost older brother. He becomes a serious guy. Smile? No He won't. I know my dad already lost his parents when he was 10th years old already. But He still with his self. Because he still got one older brother that still alive.

 

How sweet when I know how my mom falls over my dad. Indeed my dad was a strong guy! Who made him to be this way? It's Uncle Wook Hyu. He takes responsibility over my dad since he was 17th years old. He preserve my dad with perfect life. He gives his loves to him a lot and he didn't even get married for once. Just because of my dad. He really wants to spend his times for his one and younger brother only.  I really thank to Uncle Wook hyu for eveything he did. 

 

Thank god~ Now I can see my dad smile back. A smile I had waiting for  many years. I really wants my dad to be happy. He deserve it.

 

Because he is my dad and I will do anything for him. If this way makes he felt the meaning happiness back. I willing to be with that Jerk. Even I didn't get my happiness through it. But who cares? I won't too. All I wants my family happy and now they're standing infront of me with a smile that I takes as my stars. I want to lock their smiles. I really love to see it.

 

When I saw my dad and Heechul oppa talking with Baekhyun. I smiled a bit. That Jerk seem good too.  

 

At my side. Nana Unnie and My mom talking like no ends. Smiling while talking to each other. I can see they're close already. 

 

Ends of Flashback & Taeyeon Pov

 

Taeyeon just stared at the black sky through the plane window with her eyes that already build with tears. "This is it Kim Taeyeon! From now you can make appa happy back. You can do it!" She wiped her tears before closed her eyes to get her sleep. 

 

Baekhyun whom watch Taeyeon silently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter