Chapter Five

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Harvy High School. Class H.5,

 

"Yeah...Yeah...Turutururuh..oooo... Yeah~~" Baekhyun sing voicing. He want to stir Taeyeon of course.

"My emm....Yeahh~~" Taeyeon just kept her eyes to their teacher, Mrs. Yueq who is teaching in front. "Oh Yeahh... Hei~~" Failed again!

She still focusing on the lesson. Baekhyun kept glancing at Taeyeon, who sat beside him. "Taratararahh~~~"  Still He failed! He almost want to give up and focus to the lesson but when Taeyeon spoke at him but without looking at him. 

"Shut Up. Playboy!" 

 

Baekhyun only sighed in stress. "This girl won't stop calling me as playboy. She thinks I want to close with her? She must thinks I likes Her. Yes she is. What a Stupid you're baekhyun! It's okay, I won't give up. I do this for my familys. " He said on his mind.

 

He glance at her for a second before smirked at his own idea. He took his earphone and turn on the music, rock genre with max volume before place it on Taeyeon innocent ears.  "Yah!" Taeyeon yelled as she stood immediately. Baekhyun smiled at Taeyeon before joining to stood too.

 

"you..!!" Taeyeon said meanly as she stare coldly to Baekhyun eyes. "What?" He asked sounding innocent. 

Causing the others shocked and yet speechless. She looked at the class eyes on her made she felt shame.  

 

"Are you both a couple?" Kwanghee who known as the mouth magpie sudden question. "No we're not!" Taeyeon yelled in surprised. 

 

"Taeyeon and Baekhyun, Please get out from my class and stood at the school field until the break time ends!" Mrs. Yueq who used to treat her students this way. It's not because she's a bad teacher but she do this for the students sake good life.  

 

 

At the High School field,

Taeyeon only silence her self with a mad and stress face. When She heard Baekhyun footsteps, who was about to get closer with her. "Don't you dare!" She said in anger. "Dare what?" Baekhyun ask dumply. "Don't you dare being close with You!" She yelled, making sure he get what she mean.

But He ignore it and bring his self to stood closer with Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon only sighed knowing baekhyun right now stood next to her. When Baekhyun was about to sing again. Taeyeon cut him off by a words "I will kill you if you dare to sing right now even say a one word to me!" 

 

Baekhyun eyes become wide as it can. But nah, He won't give up yet. "Duru~~Dur---" Before he can continue. Taeyeon kick his feet. Making Baekhyun falls at the ground in pain.

 

"yah!" He yelled sounding hurts but Taeyeon just ignored him. She smiled instead helping baekhyun. "You deserve it. Playboy!" She yelled at him before glared for another time. 

 

 

At the canteen, Taeyeon side.

"Tae Tae~" Tiffany called after she sit next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon create a smile after that. "What happen at the class before? I saw you yelled at Baekhyun." Tiffany asked before chewing the sandwich.

 

Taeyeon felt weird for Tiffany sudden act at her. For her, when she closed with any guy. Tiffany will sulking because of jealous but this time she is not. "Yup. He disturb me" Taeyeon replied before smile again.

 

"FangFang~ah" Taeyeon called. "Hmm?" Tiffany replied with sounds. "Why you didn't jealous?" Taeyeon asked and before making a smirk. Thereby, Tiffany chuckled. "Nothing~" She replied in cute way. "By the way, Tae. You didn't forgot that this sunday we're going to Jeju Island with my familys. Don't you?" Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded with a smile. "oh..almost forgot. I invited someone too." Tiffany said honestly. "Your friend?" Taeyeon asked. "Yes" 

 

 

 

Baekhyun Side.

"Baekkie, what's wrong? You seem space out this time. You got a problem, causing you to thinks a lot of it?" D.O asked as he handed baekhyun a drink. "I'm okay." Baekhyun said as he give the drink back to D.O. "No you're not" D.O said, worried. Baekhyun smiled with that. "I'm okay" He said as he pinch D.O nose cutely. "I believe on you" D.O said as she stare at Baekhyun eyes. "Kyungsooah..Anywhere I want to tell you that this sunday we're going to Jeju Island. Actually I just get invited by someone. She really nice. "She?" D.O asked before pouted. 

 

 

"I'm on cheating on you~" Baekhyun said cutely before pinch the guy nose again. "So only three of us?" D.O asked again. "With her familys too of course" Baekhyun replied before smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter