Chapter Sixteen

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kyungsoo" 

"Hmm"

"I'm sorry" said baekhyun causing D.O looked up after he done helping baekhyun to get his tie.

"For what?" asked D.O. Baekhyun just stared at D.O eyes before opening his mouth.

"About the Spy courses." D.O just sighed before looked up at Baekhyun. "No need because you being honest to me by telling the reason already. Let's just forget about it." Baekhyun smiled a bit. "Thank you" 



 

"Thanks for?" D.O asked before smiled at his boyfriend. 

Baekhyun smiled creepily. "For helping with my tie" 



 



 



 

"Anytime. Because I know you're not good on it" Said D.O before laughing. Baekhyun only pouted before spoke. "I can't wear tie perfectly because my Nunna(older sister) the one who help me with it all the time" D.O only nodded. 



 

After they entered the kitchen from breakfast. D.O the one whom sit first before Baekhyun. 



 

He places the bread in Baekhyun plate before putting some chocolate on it. "I heard from Kai and Sehun that you and Taeyeon having honeymoon in Hawaii lastweek. How was it? You both not doing something I wasn't expected right?" Baekhyun smiled before opening his mouth to speak. 



 

"Nothing. Me with her not attending to Hawaii anywhere" Baekhyun said causing D.O immediately looked at him straightly. "I know I can trust on you" 



 

Baekhyun smiled after he heard the words from D.O.

 

"We're not going to Hawaii for our honeymoon since Taeyeon didn't want to go there, so instead I bring her to met Kris, Lay, Luhan, Suzy and Yoona" 



 

"Your friends now at Korea right?" Baekhyun smiled as the answer. "Attending same University too?" Baekhyun nodded making D.O smiled. "That's good" 



 

"Of course it is what would make you think it's not good?" Baekhyun said before chuckling.

 

"It's not good when Taeyeon the only one who entered the same University as yours. Since you'll get along into the University with your friends not just with Taeyeon. It's make a deal with it. You should know that I will feels betrayal if you entered the University because of her" Baekhyun only laughed. 



 

"Betrayal. why?"



 

"Did you just forget that you dad won't let you to entered the Spy courses. It's the only way we can met remember? Moreover, you the one who tell me. You didn't lie at me right" D.O said almost shouted. 



 

Baekhyun let out an paint smiles. "Sorry and don't worry I love you. Plus Taeyeon have someone too" 



 

D.O face changed to excited to get know after hearing the words came out from Baekhyun. "Really? That's good then"

 

"We already talk about it. I want to talk about you but I afraid that she might thinks I'm crazy if I tell that I was inlove with you, Kyungsoo ah" 



 

"I understand that. But I thinks one day she might found about us too." Baekhyun thinks a lot after that. 



 

'Shall he tell it about D.O to Taeyeon?' the main question flying around his mind. 



 

"Baekhyun, Lay texted me that he wants me to hang out with you guys this Sunday. Can you say sorry to him from me?" 



 

"But why? Doesn't it good. They're missing you Kyungsoo ah. Don't you miss the old time?" 



 

"Of course. Because start from that time I crushed on you and soon I don't know how it happen but you know that you just change my world upside down after you saying you like me too right baekhyun?" 



 

Baekhyun nodded as he smiling. "Because of you too, I can breath at least for a moment after what just happen recently that time." 



 

"About your mom again?" Baekhyun just lowering his head. Have not strenght to looked up at D.O. 



 

"If that things won't happen at you. Both of us might be a friend only right?" Baekhyun looked D.O after hearing the question from him. "What do you mean Kyungsoo?" 



 

"You didn't use me just because you know that woman easyly fall into some guy if the guy cared about her than the one who she belong to. Like your father and mother. I even still remember what had you told at me that time. You said that your mom tell you the reason why she and your dad always rarely to spend his time with your mom, so your mom felt lonely and need some love from a man by cheating your dad." 



 

Baekhyun immediately being silent after that. But stop when D.O hugged him from side. Started feeling guilty. "I'm sorry. I won't ask you about it again" 



 



 

Taeyeon & Tiffany Side,

"Good morning Taeyeon" greeting Sunny as she get into the kitchen with Tiffany whom busying cooking for their breakfast. Instead Taeyeon. Tiffany and Sunny know that she can't cook so they won't mind if she only sit and watching them cooking. 



 

"Tae~" Tiffany called before she placed the fried rice at the table. "Yes?" Taeyeon asked with smiles. "I can't take your friends invitation for this sunday. Is that will be okay because I need to attend my fashion club class" 


 


 

Taeyeon replied with an nod making Tiffany smiled.

 

"It will be more fun if you coming with us" Tiffany just laughed a bit.

 

"Well, I see. So you love your new friends?" Taeyeon nodded as she take a bite of her soup. Unfortunately the soup spilled at her skirt. "Aish...!" Taeyeon said before she get up from her seat. 

 

 

"Wait." Tiffany said before she took some tissue and use it to clean the spilled soup at Taeyeon skirt.

 

 

 

 

When baekhyun closed his locker. "You late again?" Asked Taeyeon in sudden. "Good morning too and yes for your qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter