Chapter Fifthteen

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon ah" Baekhyun called not so far. Taeyeon smiled as she saw him and looked at Tiffany whom stick with her along the day. When she saw the Tiffany face become gloomy. "Why she look not happy?" Taeyeon thought since this day she saw Tiffany smiling happily but now it change to normal face or shall we call 'unhappy'.  

 

"Are you okay?" asked Taeyeon. Baekhyun and the others whom eating at the table nearby not bother to look over Tiffany and Taeyeon who froze infront the cafe door.

 

Expect for baekhyun, he just kept his eyes on the girls but stop until lay called him.

 

"What wrong with you bro? Waiting for you girl hmm?" Lay asked after he looked at Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

 

"Why Taeyeon and Tiffany just stay at there?" another question from Lay. When Taeyeon and Tiffany walked out from the cafe. Lay faced at Baekhyun with blank face.

 

"Where are they going?" Baekhyun just smiled at him before replied. "Let them be." said Baekhyun. "Taeyeon and Tiffany are friend in seoul since when baek?" Lay asked. Baekhyun take a thought before answering. "I don't know but all I know is I met Tiffany at High School in seoul. Since when or how long she being best friend for Taeyeon, I will say I don't know either." 

 

Lay nodded as he drink his juice. "Both of them seem having a good best friend relationship,  she even leave her boyfriend who just invited her to eat together huh?" said Lay in teasing way.

 

Baekhyun knock Lay head before spoking. "Dude, are you saying to me that she care about her best friend more than me?" Lay nodded before laughing. "Nah, I'm just kidding bro" 

 

With Taeyeon and Tiffany, 

"fany" called Taeyeon causing Tiffany stop from dragging her to any place where only both of them. "Let's sit here" said Tiffany and Taeyeon obeyed. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany let out an heavy sighed before faced Taeyeon. "You love me right?" Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Then can I ask for one wish?"  Taeyeon smiled. "Of course, what is it?" 

 

"Let's tell to baekhyun about things you and me?" Taeyeon immediately shocked before stood up automaticly. "Are you serious?" Tiffany nodded with smiled before stood up. "I want he know about us."

 

Taeyeon let out an heavy sighed before she took a seat back. "Give me some time" Taeyeon said before she let out her smile appeard on her lips for Tiffany.

 

"Baek" Taeyeon called as she rush to Baekhyun whom was about to get inside his car.

 

Baekhyun immediately stop from doing so. He smiled before asking Taeyeon. "Why are you running? Is there is something you need to tell me right now?" asked baekhyun. Taeyeon just let out an humming before looked up at Baekhyun. "I can't come back home today" Taeyeon said before she continued again.

 

With baekhyun face change to someone who waiting the person to spoke. "It's because I got things to do with my friends" said Taeyeon. Baekhyun smiled as she saw Tiffany not so far at Taeyeon direction came from before she went to met him.

 

"With Tiffany?" Taeyeon nodded. "Okay then." said baekhyun with smiled.

 

When Taeyeon already turned her back baekhyun suddenly called her causing she looked at him.

 

"Take care okay?" She smiled before nodding and this time she rush toward Tiffany. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter