Chapter Twelve

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning" Baekhyun said as he smile widely to Taeyeon. After waiting for the girl done taking her own bath.

 

"You know I'll definitely ignore you. Please stop it. You only waste my time." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun just let out a "pfft" voice as he glared at Taeyeon back before run to get in and takes a bath. 

 

When she done putting her tick makeup on her god damn gorgeous face. "You not going to packing your things?" Baekhyun asked after he get out from the toilet. Of course right now, he's wearing bathrobe and white shirt. Taeyeon just ignore him and get out from their hotel room. 

 

"YA TAEYEON! WE NEED TO GO TO HAWAII TODAY!" Baekhyun shouted as he get out from their room too, only to catch Taeyeon but when he was about to run to catch his wife. Some people staring at him weirdly with his on bathrobe, (thanks to the shirt at least) without any damn slipper that has hotel prepared already. 

 

He just awkwardly smiles with some stupid little laughs. He was about to open the door back.

 

LOCKKED. " it!" Baekhyun said with stressed way on his mind. How he wish right now he can call Taeyeon to borrow her key. Since his key, he leave with his pants not on his bathrobe right now. Plus when talking about call? He also leave his phone inside their hotel room. 

 

Sigh heavily and looked around. Smiling like an idot. If he already crazy aka overdose he might pushed, kick, punch the door already. Letting out his mad because of Taeyeon, through this innocent door.

 

Instead he just sighed and start to doing something crazy and weird. You know like a spy, well in this case he actually trying to hide hisself from getting see by anyone. ANYONE!

 

Hide at each to each big large pots that placed along the way in the hotel, and once he get in to the elevator. Gladly, he the one only. He press the L button to went to the restaurant hotel. Since Taeyeon must getting her breakfast this time. 

 

But when it came to 6th floor. The elevator open after he lows his head. Trying to hide his face. But still he need to thanks god cause it's an boy on his 12 or 13?

 

"Are you okay sir?" The boy asked. Hearing it kid voice, Baekhyun looked up. 

 

"Oh. Hey kid. Nice to meet you." Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter