Chapter Eight

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun Pov"

Marrying? God. How I'm gonna make it work with that Girl!" Baekhyun yelled frustrated. He can't believe that his grandfather had planned it. Tonight my dad and sister told me to confess that girl. They kept teaching me how to be sweet and romantic guy but man, I got no feelings with this girl. Plus me and her hate each other. Why would I'll be gentlemen for her? 

 

At Restaurant, 

I just shut my eyes on her, Well what I mean we both did the same. Staring each other with a mean a.k.a devil eyes. Like a cowboys want to start a fight and if it happen, Maybe me and her just throwing the spoon ? Since it placed infront of us. But nah, she must get the candle stand and throw it on me. Burn me? Can it be too right? 

 

"So" Her words causing me to stop to eat my stick. I just looked at her as I knitted my eyebrows. "I thought you won't come for dinner" 

 

I just drink before looked at her back. "Why? I thought you miss me.?" I said, sounding annoying. She just sighed with that. Oh yeah! I win for this one! "Jerk, Why would I miss you? I rather to miss a ghost than you!" 

 

I Almost choked with her sudden words. "Just says.." I replied without looking at her. Damn she win for now. Soon Music played. I sighed knowing what I need to do. I walk lazily and kneel down at her. With my hand inside my right pocket. I took the ring out and reached out for her hand. 

 

I just looked at her with no feelings face. Well of course we both just looked, hating to each other. "For our familys" I said and earning a nod from her.

 

"Will you marry me?" 

 

She just stared at me without a smile instead a deep mean eyes. She really hate it. I know cause I feels the same way too. "Okay.." She answered and looked away. I just sighed again before sliding the ring on her ring finger. I let out fake cough before I take my seat back. 

 

Kim Residence, 

"Taeyeon Pov"

I jump over my bed before staring at the ceiling. I let out a tired sigh before I glanced at the ring that placed on my finger. I can't even can brave my self to stared on it for a minutes. I don't know why... but it feels something I never expected for.

 

I take out a novel named "Unexpected love" from drawer. I run my fingers on the hard cover before opening it. I flip the slightly reddish papers until I get to the page where the story has ending.

 

I want to read it because it one of my mom collection. Yes She's a writer. Even I'll already read it when I'm on my 15yrs old but I think I need to know the ending of the story, I stil didn't get to the ending part yet.

 

But when someone just knocked my door, I mmediately placed the novel back to my drawer before walked out from my room. "What is it oppa?" I asked my brother who stood infront of me.

 

"Can I ask?" He asked me with a smile. A creppy one I guess?  "What the question then." I replied before smiled back. "Do you know Baekhyun number phone? Can I get it?" 

 

I almost lost my ears just because of my brother. " No!I don't Know!" I yelled at him before I closed my door harsly. Seriously don't drag me when it comes to that PLAYBOY topic. Even I know that Jerk Number but please ... I got no time to remember it!

 


 

Wedding Day, (Baekhyun Side)

"Baekhyun Pov"

"Oh My Man, Calm down please if you don't want to forgets your vows. Cause if you forget I will exchange your place then. Haha" Tao said as he stood beside me. I smacked his arm and fixed his own suit feeling annoyed because of his friends. 

 

"It's normal though so don't be nervous.." Sehun words get me to sense back. I smiled at them before I glanced at D.O. He seem quite silent today. I really want to comfort him but I scared that if I did it. I makes he hurt more..Better I let he think about us. I really don't want to lose him.. 

 

When Heechul hyung entered the room. Sehun, Kai and Tao bowed at him.

 

I bows before I hug this hyung. "Wow, You're so handsome Baekhyun!" Heechul hyung praise before he patted my shoulder with a smile that I can't help but replied it back. 

 

"Thanks hyung" I said before smiling. "Remember, you better treat my sister! Or else this punch ends on your face" He joked causing my friends laughed. While me I just shiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter