Chapter Three

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Instantly Baekhyun and Taeyeon take their seat. Taeyeon who sit infront of baekhyun didn't dare to let out a voice when their parents asking. Expect for Baekhyun at least he give a answer to their parents won't suspicious. Baekhyun only stare at Taeyeon with his eyes that filled wondering, lies, mad, feel dump and there is another feel that he didn't expected to had.

 

 

 

While Taeyeon, she immediately look away once Baekhyun stare at her. Doesn't mean she's scared at him. Why must? Because she can see Baekhyun eyes change to evil from innocent. It just poker face eyes.

 

 

She didn't blame him too. They both just victim for their own reason. It's because of their current relationship. She keep looking down with her brain working with a lot of thought. So does Baekhyun, he think a lot too. But a man. They're so easy to erase they thought. With their parents.

 

 

They keep talking like it used to be. But once they excuse they self for Baekhyun and Taeyeon to take their privacy. 100% Their parents want it work for them. Giving Baekhyun and Taeyeon times for spending. 

 

Baekhyun let out a faked cough before spoke. "Taeyeonshi" He call her after took a sip water. A Bottle mineral one. Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun with a blur face. But when she saw the mineral bottle. a empty one. She grinned while lowing her head down. Causing Baekhyun shame. "What is it?" She ask. 

 

 

 

"I think we can---" Before baekhyun could continued, Taeyeon already cut it. "We can make a deal. For our sake life" Baekhyun just stared before smiled. "You got what I mean?" She nodded with a smile. 

 

 

"Let's make a deal then. You and me. We both didn't had feeling for each other right? Also we even hide before. It must because of this dinner. We got our own reason. You and Me. We both didn't want to came here. It's mean we got a really deep reason for it. Let me tell you my own reason. My heart already taken." Taeyeon said before she cut the steak and eat it.  She must try her best to act cool for now. Baekhyun only nodded.

 

 

 

"How about you baekhyunshi? Don't you got you own reason too. I believe you had it right?"

 

 

"Same as yours" Baekhyun replied with a smile before joined their dinner. For them even the restaurant becomes to romantic without any peoples around. Only a candle light dinner with a piano music playing. Right now. It's Only a friend dinner. Not love. 

 

 

"Taeyeonshi. Can I ask?" 

 

 

"yes? what is it?" 

 

 

"What deal you want to make with me?" 

 

 

"Let's tell to our each parents that we got no feelings. Deal?" Taeyeon said as she reach her  hand to Baekhyun. Baekhyun eyes becomes wide after that.

 

He stood up before yelled, sounding angered "No! This is not what, I want to deal for!" With that, Taeyeon face become to what-the-hell.

 

 

 

"Look. Don't think me as a weird guy or crazy even Dump! I got my own reason and yes like I told you so. I had someone else too. But there is another one reason of mine!" 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stood up with her angry eyes. "What do you mean? Are you playboy or what?!" She yelled at him. "No I'm not playboy! If you won't make a deal that I will agree then excuse me. I got no time for someone who're selfish!" He yelled again before facing his back  and walk away, leaving Taeyeon who totally not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter