Bad plan coming up!

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed until Sunday came. Kyunghee went out with Minah to go shopping. Minah could still feel that her bestfriend feels a little bit down because her boyfriend can't come on their intramurals which is going to start tomorrow. The fact that Kyunghee is the representative of their class for the upcoming pageant that was scheaduled on the day of her birthday, Minah feels bad for her bestfriend that she can't celebrate it with her boyfriend.

But Minah wouldn't let things pass by like that. She and Tao had planned so many things on Kyunghee's birthday and that includes Luhan. Eventhough she knew that secrets can never be revealed, Minah still manages to keep the plan to her and Tao. She wanted to be the reason behind why she is happy with the moments that she's going to encounter with Luhan. As of Luhan's case, he doesn't know anything about Tao's plans for him. Tao didn't even told Chen for he thought  that Chen is very loyal to Luhan.

"Hey, why are you sad Kyunghee? Aren't you having fun shopping with me?" Minah asked with a cute pout. Kyunghee giggled at her face and pinched her cheeks, "I'm always happy when I'm with you" Kyunghee said then she sighed, "I'm just not so ready for the pageant. I think I can't do it. I keep on making too many mistakes. "

"Hmmm. You keep on making too many mistakes because you're not focused." Minah pointed out. "You're still thinking about Sehun right? You're still bothered and sad because you can't spend your free time with him and your birthday"

Kyunghee shuts . Minah just said all her thoughts though.

"Hmm. Why dont you invite Luhan on our intramurals? " Minah suggested. Upon hearing Luhan's name, Kyunghee looked up to her bestfriend "are you sure? I mean, I didn't thought of that" kyunghee smiled a bit. "I wish he's free"

"OH COME ON HE'S ALWAYS FREE" Minah laughed out loud. Kyunghee looked at her bestfriend, "How come you know?"

*Uh oh* Minah mentally slapped herself, "Ah eh you know Kyunghee, true friends like Luhan is always free. New friends can't never reject a new friend's invitations. "

*She's right* Kyunghee nodded.

--

It was late in the evening when Kyunghee decided to call Luhan over the phone. Mixture of excitement and nervousness filled her as she thought of inviting him for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter