Sick

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was another day for school. It had been 3 days since that grand revelation on Kyunghee's trip on Jeju Island. For the past few days she was always alone. Minah is not yet coming to school and sometimes she would wonder why, ofcourse even though Minah hurted her feelings she still cares about her one and only bestfriend.

Students from school are still the same. They would smile at her and greet at her on the hallway, some would bother to ask her about Sehun and some would play jokes on her. Thinking that these people have no idea what happened before, it hurts to pretend and get along with them like everything's okay.

Everytime someone would ask about Sehun she would just smile and tell them he's fine and a little bit busy like always but the fact that she doesnt care whether he's busy or not.

A sigh escaped on her lips when she reached the rooftop of the school's building. It was abondoned and dusty yet she was brave enough to go up here just to be alone with no students bothering to ask about people that she doesnt want to talk about.

Kyunghee took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

She was still confuse. She doesnt know what to think anymore. Her bestfriend whom she trust kept a very important secret behind her with Tao, Luhan who had planned  bad things to her and Sehun who betrayed her in the first place. As the scene replays on her mind, tears started to form in her eyes.

"What did I do to deserve this?" she squeaked. A sob escaped from . She slowly opened her eyes and looked up in the sky. The sky was blue with white fluffy clouds hanging in there. "How I wish I could be you, clouds. Hanging in there and let the wind blew you where ever" she said as if the clouds would talk back at her. 

"Kyunghee.."

Kyunghee turned around and her eyes widened in the sight of Chen on the door. She took a step back and faced Chen, not bothering to wipe her tears away. Chen took a few step forward but stopped at the middle.

Kyunghee coughed, "What are you doing here? " her voice hoarsed and a little bit irritated.

Chen showed a gentle smile on her, showing that he is not here to fight with her. "I'm here to talk to you about the things happened in Jeju. "

"I dont want to talk about what happened there. I dont want to here any of your stupid gay lies anymor-"

"Kyunghee I'm not a gay." Chen stated. Kyunghee's mouth automatically closed and stared at Chen, "I'm lying to all of you that I'm a gay. "

"So you lied to Luhan and Tao?" she asked. "So you call yourself a friend?! How can you act someone you're not infront of us?! How could you lie to your friends who are so loyal to you an-"

"It's because of Love. " Chen sighed, "I lied to everyone because I am in love. Im so inlove with Hyuna that time she was so obssessed with Luhan, who is really a gay. I thought being a gay would bring me closer to Hyuna but It didnt. Pretending some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter