Close

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV:

 

"Tada!" an ice cream popped in front of me. I stared at it for 5 seconds before I looked up and saw that It's from Kyunghee. "I changed my mind, I want ice cream instead of beverages!" she pushed the ice cream a little bit towards me. "Come on! eat it! It will melt anytime soon!"

I took the cone and the ice cream, "You bought Strawberry" I smiled a bit.

"You like Strawberry dont you?" she guessed. I nodded with a smile on my face, "Do you like Strawberry too?"

She nodded with a giggle, "Of course! I love anything Pink and Strawberry!" she thumbs up. I unexpectedly laughed at her cuteness. I've never thought that Kyunghee would be this... cute.

I'm starting to discover bit by bit why Sehun liked this girlm more than me. Why he choose this girl over me, the fact that I know that Sehun really loves me. The fact that Sehun courted me. The fact that Sehun promised me that I'm the only person on his life. But, it all turned upside down.

Right now, with this girl that sehun really loves, I feel my emotions are being mixed up. I dont know what to feel. I should feel mad and angry but why do I feel a sudden of happiness with her? My plan is to ruin her and Sehun not to make friends with this girl.

Without me realizing, my ice cream was melting into my hands. I panickly pulled my pockets out just to realized I dont have a handkerchief to wipe the sweet treat. Kyunghee pulled my hand towards her wiped the ice cream off my hand. She happily handed me her handkerchief without any hesitations. "I wonder what you're thinking, Luhan? You look so serious.. mysterious" she raised a brow at me.

"M-mysterious?" i repeated.

"Yeah, you know, you're different from my boyfriend. He is very open and very mature. You are the complete opposite. You smile brighter than him though" she said, "And I think your smile is so precious. It's priceless. Any girls will be head over heels for you if you try smiling at them. " she chuckled. I smiled and nodded along. "Sehun often frowns at everyone, well he laughs cutely too but he was always like this. " she imitated the facial expresiion of Sehun being like this: (-_-)

I laughed at her face because she can really imitate Sehun.

I agree with her, Whenever Sehun and I go on dates, he often frowns at me or at Tao and Chen. I just get used to it.

"You should always smile, it fits you so much than anyone else" she said,.

"Really?"

"Yes" she nodded, "for my whole existance, You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen"

I feel so touch by her words.

"No one ever told me that, Only you" I told her, "One and only you"

"I'm honored. " she giggled.

 

The day turned out to night. I was walking Kyunghee back to her apartment. She has so many stories with her. She often talks about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter