Jeju trip!

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The beautiful scenery of Jeju island welcome Kyunghee and her friends. Her hands are resting against the window as she watch the beautful scenery of yellow flowers below her. Her smile never leave her face, she feels so happy.

Sehun watches Kyunghee as she watch the beautiful scenery below them. He really knew the things that Kyunghee loves and this kind of scenery is one of the things that she really loves.

A few more moments, the plane landed. Kyunghee quickly ran to Minah once they got out of the plane. The two happily skipped roam around the new place like preschoolers. Tao and Luhan was always behind the two, well Sehun is always beside Kyunghee. Chen was always beside Hyuna who was trying her best to cling on Luhan.

They were on their way to the hotel. The group decided to seperate ways for awhile to fit inside the taxi. Kyunghee, Minah, Tao and Sehun at the first Taxi while Luhan, Chen and Hyuna at the second Taxi. 

"WAHHHHH~"  Tao, Minah and Kyunghee chorused once they passed by the sea of yellow flowers that they saw on the plane awhile ago. Their eyes are glued on the sea of flowers and they could not take away their eyes because it was so amazing and beautiful.

"I want to dive there" Minah muttered. The three was so amaze at the beautiful scene, they wanted to take a picture of it but the Taxi is moving too fast. Maybe next time?

The two taxis arrived at the resort that they'll be staying. The resort that Sehun choosed is a resort near the beach because he knew that Kyunghee would love to watch the sunrise and the sunset. He wishes to see the beautiful scene with her later.

The group were distributing their keys. 

"Minah and Kyunghee will be roomates" Sehun announced as he give the keys to Kyunghee. "Thanks" she smiled at him and squaled with Minah after. Tao tried to hold his laugh because he found the two girls cute.

"Me, Tao and Chen will be in one room. " Sehun said and looked at Luhan. "You and Hyuna will be in one room" he announced. For a second, the atmostphere become silent and Kyunghee found herself being annoyed of what she just heard. 

"What?! Are you kidding me? " Luhan pointed to himself. "She's a freaking girl, I can't stay in a room with a girl!"

"hey hey, what's the matter Luhan? You and Hyuna are couples before so I bet you already slept with her before." Sehun clamly explained. "It's better cuz by this you'll be able to talk with her privatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter