When we we're in highschool..

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one fine Friday afternoon that day. There were no students anymore inside the classrooms because it's already dismissal time. The highschool girl named Hyuna was in front of her all time crush named LuHan, a gay.

Hyuna liked Luhan since that day that her childhood friend Chen introduced Luhan to her. She was love at first at him and she never thought that she'll found her first love that time. She was so obsessed with Luhan. She was so in love and so innocent. From having a crush on him, she become his stalker until she can't stop herself from sticking with Luhan.

There was this point when she tried to kidnap Luhan to make him sleep with her on her house but Luhan was so smart and escaped by jumping out of her window. It caused him minor leg injury but what important about that is he saved himself from Hyuna.

Hyuna knew Luhan was a gay, Chen told her when he felt that Hyuna is having a crush on his friend. Hyuna accpeted Luhan for who he is. He maybe not a man but for her he's the manliest of all.

Hyuna took a deep breath as she started to speak, "Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked for the nth time.

Luhan hissed. He crossed his arms over his chest and answered, "Seriously Hyuna? I dont like you and I will never will. Can't you see I'm a gay? Gays like me likes hot men not hot girls!"

"So are you saying I'm hot?"

"No. You're not my type and never will"

Hyuna looked away, fighting her tears. She really likes Luhan. She wanted him, she loves him, so much as he could imagine. Luhan could see Hyuna fighting back her tears. He knew that she really likes him but what can he do? He doesn't want to hurt her but she''s giving him the reason to hurt her feelings.

He maybe very rude around Hyuna but believe him or not, he wants Hyuna to be his friend. Hyuna is very cheerful and cute. Luhan wanted to have a friend like Hyuna because she's very outgoing, noisy and playful like his friends.

It saddens him. Why does Hyuna have to like a gay like him? Hyuna deserves better. He knew he can never return her feelings. That love she gave to him, he can't pay her back.

Hyuna gulped and smiled as a tear escaped from her left eye, "O-okay. Maybe I'll ask you next time?" she chuckled. She tightened her grip on her bag's strap and turned her heels. Luhan watch her actions, *I'm sorry* he thought as he watches Hyuna started to walk.

"Hyuna, dont ask me again. You'll only hear the same answers" he said. Hyuna stopped walking and turned her head to him, "I'll do my best to change the answers. " she smiled, "See you on Monday, I love you" she turned around and started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter