Intramurals Part 3 - Two Confuse Hearts

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tonight is the night that we will witness the beautiful contestants of Shinhwa Highschool's Mr and Miss Shinhwa 2014!" The MC excitedly announced. Cheers are everyone. Cheering for their bet students can be heard anywhere and everywhere.

As the program starts, the MC called the participants to go up the stage and introduce themselves. Kyunghee, who was waiting for her turn was shocked when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. She turned around who was this person and she saw that it was none other than Luhan, the person who made her pretty tonight.

"Uhm.. Kyunghee.." he cleared his throat as he find the right words to say to her. Kyunghee just stared at her for a moment. When Luhan was about to tell her the word 'SORRY' the MC called her. Kyunghee wanted to hear what Luhan is going to say but it's time for her to come up the stage.

"Sorry, I have to go up no-" She stiffed and wasn't able to finished her sentence when Luhan suddenly pulled her for a hug. Her eyes are big than their usual size, her breathing became unstable, her heart started to react weird. What is this?

Luhan didn't say a word because he can't dare himself say it. After all, what he is doing to her now, the pretending to be all manly, is unforgiveable. He knew that when she knew that he was pretending to be like this to destroy her relationship with Sehun will hurt her more, Now that she truly trust him.

Anger, Regret and Warmth is what Luhan is feeling now.

Warmth, Love and Comfort is what Kyunghee is feeling now.

Warmth to each other is what they felt. What could this be?

The hug didn't last long when Luhan let go of Kyunghee and just flashed a smile at her. He didn't said any words but that smile that he gave made Kyunghee stronger and gain her confidence.

She got up from the stage and there she showed what she got, the way she walked, the way she smiles at everyone, the way she brings her pretty dress, It all had been possible because of confidence and trust.

Her golden gown that Luhan secretly delivered to her last last weekend shined through. The lights are shining on her, their eyes turned into hearts and fell inlove with her beauty. Luhan didn't put too much make up on her because he believes that she has a natural beauty and natural beauty doesn't need to be covered up. Her hair is curled (only the lower part). She was stunning, she was shining, she was Beautiful.

"Good evening, My name is Nam Kyunghee, 17 from section 7. I believe that the impossible things today can be possible tomorrow. Thank you!" she smiled and joined the ladies on the left.

It wasn't long when the talent portion of the contest began. Kyunghee and Minah was too busy changing her outfit for the talent portion while Luhan went to the crowd to watch Kyunghee from a far. Not too long, he was found by Tao who looks horrible with his looks. He was panting, sweating and his hair was like it was hit by a tornado.

Luhan looked at him with a confuse look, "Uhm, What happened to you?"

Tao smiled and gave Luhan a tight hug that made luhan feel like dying, "Luhan I love you so much!!! You're the best gay ever!!" he said in a low tone of voice so no one can hear.

"What happened? What did I do?" Luhan asked between his breaths.

Tao backed away and smiled, "Nothing! " He smiled. "I'm happy you're Luhan" he added. Luhan smiled at his gay friend. Tao maybe a little childish sometimes but being Childish is sometimes what he likes about him, the sweet childish Tao.

The pageant resumed with the talent portion. The participants looked so nervous and some made some mistakes. Luhan got a little worried about Kyunghee if she's going to be okay or not. Wait, does he care?

Upon realizing that he was worried, he looked at Tao who was watching him the whole time. That smile on Tao's face creeps him out. "Stop looking at me.. you make feel.. "

"Embarassed?" Tao continued for him. Luhan looked away from Tao. He continued to watch until Kyunghee's name was called.

His heart got nervous once again and wishes Kyunghee Good Luck. Wait, did he just- Oh well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter