Beating heart

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this song while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgBIpC_sjw

 

Silence filled the air.

Kyunghee was sitting on the bed while Luhan was sitting on the couch that was in front of the bed. Luhan kept his eyes the whole time on Kyunghee. She felt a little bit shy so Kyunghee hugs her knees and burried her face, she was feeling very awkward because Luhan is staring at her.

Luhan stared at her as while she hugs her knees and burries her face there. He sighed when he realized that she might saw him staring intensely at her. He sat up properly and took a deep breathe before asking "Are you afraid of me?" 

Kyunghee's ears perked up when she heard Luhan's husky voice.

She looked up and looked at him, "Why did you suddenly asked that?"

 

Luhan's POV

"Why did you suddenly asked that?" she asked me. Why did you asked that Luhan? I looked away and bit my buttom lip. "Why are you looking away from me?" I heard her asked. My eyes widened as I turned my head towards her direction and stared at her for a moment before answering "What did you say?". 

I saw her swallowed hard before getting up from the bed slowly walked towards me. I remained seated on the couch as I watch Kyunghee walk towards my way. My heart keeps beating too fast that I hardly breathe.

For the past few weeks, or should I say, since I truly realized that Kyunghee isn't just an ordinary girl but she's someone unique, I always feel this intense feeling. The feeling of excitement and happiness everytime I'm with her.

I keep on telling myself that this is not something i should worry about but why do I keep feeling this way towards her? This feeling of having insects inside my stomach and the feeling of being blown away everytime she looks at me. The way she smile just melts me and everytime she calls my name, it feels like melody to my ears.

Why am I even feeling this?

This is not what I palnned.

I planned to make her cry, to make her regret, to make her hurt but why? Why all of this things are not working? Why do I see myself stopping my bad plans towards her? For the passed few months I have millions of plans for her like destroying her in front of many people on the day of that pageant she joined.

 

I jumped out of the window because I dont want to see Tao. I just  can't believe he's friends with Kyunghee's bestfriend! He betrayed me, I thought we're going to work on our plan just between us! Why did I heard him telling Minah all the things we planned together towards Kyunghee?

Once I got out of the window, I happily went towards the gate and saw Chen. He titled his head in confusion, "Did you really jumped out of the window?" he asked me. I hissed and pushed him away. Before I can get out of the gates he grab my arm and smiled "You're not bad Luhan. Revenge is not in your dictionary" he told me. I stared at him for a second and told him "Chen, you dont know how it hurts to know that the man you love cheated on you with that ugly girl"

Chen chuckled, "why use revenge towards the girl if the one who hurted you is Sehun?"

"Why are you saying this?"

"I had reliazed how important love is to one person. Love really hurts but you just have to go with the flow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter