Fake and Secrets

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyunghee waits for Luhan patiently outside the store.  She sat by the round table with a big umbrella on it. She hums as she waited for him to go out. She looked up at the clear dark sky with stars twinkling above. She smiled a bit upon seeing the beautiful view.

"How I wish I could go star gazing with Sehun again like last year. " she sighed, "But it would impossible now because of his work"

Her thoughts of missing her boyfriend floated on her head. She doesn't know if their relationship is still working. They rarely see each other this past few days, well weeks she guessed. Sehun would call her but having only a phone call with her boyfriend isn't enough for her. She wants to go out with him and have fun. She wants spend her time with him but due to his work, she can't. She never thought that having an idol boyfriend would be this hard.

"Kyunghee?

Kyunghee turned her head as soon as she heard someone called her name. In her surprise it was Minah, her bestfriend, who called her. Minah happily run towards her. "Kyunghee what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Uhm... I-"

"Are you sad? " she asked. Kyunghee knew that her eyes can't hide anything from Minah. Minah is good in reading her actions and mind. Minah sighed as she took the seat beside her, " What did Sehun oppa do again to make you sad?"

"Nothing.. I just feel a little bit down. He said he can't come to our intramurals next week because he'll be flying overseas. I feel ... a little bit sad."

"A little bit? Sad? " She coughed, "if only you can see your ugly face now. " she said, "wait, so it means he can't come on your birthday too?!" 

Kyunghee smiled a bit. Minah really knew her well. " I can't blame Sehun for not coming next week. It's his work and it's his dream to be famous and be what he is right now. I just want him to be happy. "

"But it's your birthday and it's a very special day for you and for me too cuz you're my bestfriend. " Minah smiled at her. Minah pulled her friend towards her and gave her a warm hug. She pats Kyunghee's back to let her know that she's always there for her. "You should had called me. I would stop stalking my crush for you"

Kyunghee pulled herself out of the hug, "I'm with Luhan. The guy who I told you and sehun about saving me!" Minah can see that Kyunghee brightened a bit upon saying the guy's name.

"oh~ really? Where is he?" she smirked, "Luhan is his name?"

"Yeah! You should meet him! He is a great guy!" Kyunghee said. Minah kept her smirk on her face up until the two boys approached her and Kyunghee. Kyunghee stood up from her seat, "Luhan!"

Luhan smiled at Kyunghee. Tao looked at the familiar figure sitting next to Kyunghee. His heart started to beat fast. "Kyunghee, I would like you to meet my friend Tao" Luhan introduced his friend to her. Kyunghee held her hand out for a handshake. Tao gladly took her hand and shook it. "It's nice meeting you. I'm Tao and I'm manly hehe"

"Nice meeting you! Oh! This is my bestfriend Minah" Kyunghee said as she pulled Minah up. Tao's jaw dropped when Minah finally stood up and revealed her face. "Hello there, nice meeting you" she held her hand out to shook hands with Luhan and Tao. Luhan held her hand calmly but deep inside he just want to jump out of the cliff because the girl he's shaking with is Tao's monster.

Minah smirked at Tao as she grab the boy's hand and shook it with her, "Hi Tao. Wow, you are so manly"

*OH MY GOD* Tao mentally said. He wanted to run because his stalker found him and this time she was Luhan's enemy's bestfriend. What a little world they have.

The four of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter